Apple Starts Shipping The New iPad

2»

Comments

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    My iPad went through the same route as yours and is sitting in Louisville as well, I live in CA
  • laura
    laura Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Mine is waiting in Louisville. It started moving on 3-10-2012 and has gone from Shenzhen to Hong Kong to Anchorage then to Louisville arriving at 2:23 AM on 3-13-2012. It takes no longer than 2.5 hours to drive from Indianapolis to Louisville so it is a case of so close and yet so far. UPS usually delivers to my house fairly late in the afternoon so I expect it to arrive shortly before I get home from work on Fricay or even a little bit after. I am sure Apple has some pretty strict instructions about when to deliver so I do not expect to see it early. I do expect it to leave Louisville for Indy some time tonight though.
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    I'm in the UK too. Apple website says it has shipped via UPS and will be delivered on 16th March but I can't get any of the various order or tracking numbers to be recognised by the UPS website.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    What I wouldn't give to see the shipment leave Kentucky, I live(stationed) in North Dakota and there isn't an apple store with in 8 hours drive off here so this was my only launch day hope.
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Mine is sitting in Louisville, KT too. It was in China like everybody else's. But the problem is that my iPad has been sitting in Louisville for 2 days. It arrived early morning on 13th and now is 14 night already... I wonder if it is going to be delivered on 16th as promised. It is a gift I bought for my girlfriend. If it doesn't arrive on time, her heart will be broken, so will be mine. Apple, just deliver that thing please....
  • laura
    via Wordpress
    3-15-2012 1:14 PM EDTUPS shows my iPad with an import scan as of 12:06 PM -- the first change since it arrived at 2:23 AM on 3-13-2012. It is probably getting ready to be sent to Indy so it can be put out on a truck for delivery first thing tomorrow morning. It will then drive around town for about 12 hours before it gets delivered to my house. UPS never delivers before 4:00 PM in my neighborhood so I would be very surprised to see it delivered before then. But it is moving and I am happy about that.
  • JohnJ
    JohnJ Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Mine too,,, same times and allAnchorage, AK, United States 03/10/2012 11:25 P.M. Departure Scan 03/10/2012 9:30 P.M. Arrival Scan Shanghai, China 03/11/2012 6:18 A.M. Departure Scan Chengdu, China 03/11/2012 2:28 A.M. Departure Scan Chengdu, China 03/09/2012 7:55 P.M. Arrival Scan
  • Megan
    Megan Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Ditto. Mine had an import scan at 847am. Waiting-very impatiently- but at least I know it's still there! Agh!
  • Megan
    Megan Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    left Kentucky for Westchester at 3:42 pm today
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    Mine is still in Kentucky as of 16:00 mountain time, I live in Utah.
  • deb
    deb Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Mine left Kentucky at 5:24 pm, hopefully on its way to Bonita Springs, FLFinally movement after days sitting in Anchorage. Yeah!
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Left kentucky and has already passed through Minneapolis on its way to Minot(ND) UPS is hit or miss up here some days they show up at before noon and sometimes they drop it off at 8pm. With all luck it will not show up during the hour my wife has to drive to town but with my luck that is exactly what will happen. At least I don't have to fight at Best Buy or hope they randomly have the one I want at Walmart like I did last year(best impulse buy ever).
  • deb
    deb Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Scheduled Delivery:Friday, 03/16/2012, By End of Day (Woo Hoo!)Last Location:Naples, FL, United States, Friday, 03/16/2012
  • laura
    via Wordpress
    9:14 AM EDTMine has been out for delivery since 3:24 AM (or 5:36 AM depending on when you looked) so I expect it to be there when I get home this evening. I know what I will be doing this evening!
  • rylee heart
    rylee heart Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i ordered mine this morning. is it delivered to the door step by UPS or through the mail?