iPhone 4S Customer Sues Apple For 'Deceptive And Misleading' Siri Ads

2»

Comments

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Ouch! Funny thing to say about a country rich engough to invent, market and con non us people into thinking they can become rock gods with a help of a cellphone.
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    Nice, but you have to say "From now on, call me Rock God."
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    It doesn't mention if there was something specific that he was unhappy about. Besides, their gunna ask him to try it out in court, and apple will bring their own set of people to try it out in court. Just like some in-ear headphone don't work with "funny" ears, this will b the same.
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Haha! Funny episode of big bang theory! 5* for that comment!
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Siri is equal to angry birds just another crap app to keep the people dumbed down.
  • AppleCider
    AppleCider Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    Foot+ball = football, what the f is "sucker"??
  • AppleCider
    via Wordpress
    Exactly how did they get rich in the first place?
  • AppleCider
    via Wordpress
    Maybe Siri kept winging the wong wumber :-)
  • Marcio
    Marcio Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    The Portuguese is the fifth most spoken language in the world.The sixth most used on Internet.Ahead of Arabic.And FRENCH!
  • Joey JoJo
    Joey JoJo Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    I don't know a single person who uses Siri on a regular basis and I know at least thirty people with a 4S. I ask people all the time and the answers are the same - "It's too slow." "It rarely understands what I said." "It sucks monkey balls." etc
  • HumanCentiPad
    HumanCentiPad Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Siri can find me hookers in a 10 mile radius, but can't locate any gas stations while standing on Queens Blvd. Epic fail!
  • HumanCentiPad
    HumanCentiPad Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Check out Voice Actions. Shell do whatever you ask of her
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    did you write this comment on an iPhone with autocorrect function ON? lol
  • Olaf
    Olaf Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    I speak Portuguese. But what is your point? Who's to say that that language won't be supported in the future? Yet you still think you deserve a cheaper phone price? Again, YOUR choice to buy. The company sets the price and YOU accept by buying the phone, even with "missing" features/languages.
  • correctEnglish
    correctEnglish Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Association Football as opposed to Rugby Football ...
  • Rapplestillskin
    Rapplestillskin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This is something I've been thinks would happen because when I had my 4S and would use Siri no matter what you say or how you say it Siri will always ask you for a confirmation after a request witch you would have to stop what your doing and tap a button for a text to be sent or anything like it. I traded my 4S in less then a month of having it to att a got me a 4 instead.... Apple is nothing without Steve jobs calling the shots, the people running the show now just want money! Jobs would never be thinking of making a smaller iPad or a real TV... What's next? Will probably have to walk up to the tv and tap the screen to change Chanel's? Cable tv is not ready for a touch tv just like cell networks are not ready for any lte 4g bull..... The last I checked I was happy with the speed of 3G. Faster means faster to reach the data cap or throttle point. Are we all that impatient? I say anything from apple thought up after jobs passing is a waste of money.
  • keoxes
    keoxes Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Nope, it still doesnt do everything , here in UK. for e.g. will not find restaurants or location based search for businesses.
  • Ash
    Ash Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    If you can type in English then maybe speaking English would help. And seriously if siri doesn't work do the less high tech thing and look up stuff in the yellow pages... You do have up.com apps. Lol it's not a big deal, get over it. I Would be more upset that the tones go off while talking on the phone then Siri not understanding your accent! And my husband has a thick accent and it understands him fine. Maybe your English is just that bad. And unless you live in another country and specifically talk that language, then I suggest while in America, learn English!
  • City023
    City023 Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    No ****! I don't play soccer. I play football and basket ball. And you? Most likely baseball which isn't America's past time anymore, the NFL is. And apple pie is probably your favorite dessert, and let me guess....Dr.Pepper is the best soft drink too. Get out of here with your racial profiling.
  • City023
    City023 Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    No you ****! I don't play soccer. I play football and basket ball. And you? Most likely baseball which isn't America's past time anymore, the NFL is. And apple pie is probably your favorite dessert, and let me guess....Dr.Pepper is the best soft drink too. Get out of here with your racial profiling.
  • Rock Cod
    Rock Cod Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I just asked Siri to call me rock god, and it called me rock cod. I like that, from now on I'm called Rock Cod.
  • Hassan
    Hassan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
  • Jairo
    Jairo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I use Siri on a regular basis. Being that my iphone 4S is a Global Phone i was able to use it with a cut out sim card in the Dominican Republic with a data and voice plan. The only down side was that SIRI claimed not to work or connect to its servers. I thought since the 4S is a GLOBAL iphone then all its features were supposed to work as long as you were connected to wi fi or DATA plan but it didnt work.
  • Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress
    I hope the people suing Apple don’t see the Lowe’s ad that shows a woman coming home and unrolling a carpet type item and as it unrolls across her bare yard it is full of flowers and all kinds of vegetable plants. Gee how deceptive … for people without a grip on reality.
  • ACD
    ACD Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    First of all, you can tell Siri to send whatever it is you are sending without having to physically press anything. As advertised, you don't need to do anything except hold your phone to your ear to get Siri to work completely. Second of all, sorry to break it to you, but Steve Jobs did in fact plan the smaller iPad and the real Apple TV. In fact, he readied Apple's product line-up for the next couple of years. Know what you are talking about before you say anything. Cheers!