Report Claims Next iPhone Will Sport 4.6-Inch Retina Display

2»

Comments

• Pandaa xo
    Pandaa xo Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    You guys honesltly sound like idiots. What are you wearin the worlds tightest jeans!??!. It's still portable it's not like there giving you a damn house phone >.>. You complain so much. If you don't like the new design if it does reach 4.6 inches there's a million other phones out there go buy a Nokia
  • Robin
    Robin Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    It's about as likely as the new iPhone shipping with a stylus.Honestly, where is the basic common sense filter? Apple don't join in the specs races or cater to every possible whim of the market: they choose what they think is best, do that particular thing better than anyone else, and make billions as a result. The only way you will see any increase in the size of the iPhone screen is if it stays within the same physical dimensions, but the aspect ratio and total span of the device will stay the same (for one hand usability - nothing to do with the size of your jeans). Apple's response to those saying "if it's not at least x inches I won't buy it" is "ok, don't buy it - millions of other people will".
  • Roscoe
    Roscoe Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    The voices in my head said they do count...
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Lock at the Picture. I think is it copy by from Samsung Galaxy S2 and I don't think they will make bigger 4inch then up???? The 4inch not release now 4.6 inch ??????????????
  • Hooman
    Hooman Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    anytime ;) ... still my favorite hack blog
  • me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress
    There is no way that that rumor is true. iPhone users don't know what 4.6 inch is. They're too dumb.
  • KR
    KR Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    they will kill two birds with one stone introducing the new 4.6" iphadfor you looking for a phone its a phone!for you looking for a smaller ipad its an ipad!