AT&T to Unlock Off-Contract iPhones From April 8th

13»

Comments

• ronak
    ronak Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Woww…just called at&t…the representative initially told me there is no unlock available..then after i repeated my problem again and again..he finally said tht we have got an unlock solution for you..he asked my mobile number and IMEI number..and requested me to wait for 24 hours.. He assured tht i will receive a call from their executive regarding unlock…Super happy n wating for the call to come..
  • Hari
    Hari Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Hi just now i call to the at&t customer service . And i given my IMEI Nr. and my e.mail address. they told that they send a unlock code before 17th April . We wait and see. I have call to this no. +1 800 3310 500
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Sprint and Verizon have been doing this from the start, each has a slightly different policy about the requirements to be unlocked though. As I recall, one is something like you have to have had the phone at least 30 days, the other is at least a year and in both cases your account must be in good standing (in other words nothing past due on the account).
  • PicturePete
    PicturePete Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Jeez don't any of you guys listen, there is no such thing as an 'unlock code' you have to talk to your carrier who will arrange for it to be unlocked, when this is done they contact you and ask you to put in another carriers sim and sync with Itunes, Itunes will then confirm that your phone is unlocked. In the UK they will unlock your phone at anytime however you are still contractually obliged to finish your contract. If you finish your contract then most of them will charge you a fee to unlock so get it unlocked whilst you are on contract, in the UK that is.
  • dark
    dark Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    has anybody receive any mail or i was told by 17 but so far nothing ?unlocking their iphones 4 or 4S
  • kaleb
    kaleb Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    hey guys plz some1 help me i called att and they said that i was not eligible for an unlock my mom used to have att but now we all have t-mobile som1 plz help me what am i to do
  • kaleb
    kaleb Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    also the phone i want to unlock is a htc freestyle
  • Herder
    Herder Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi allAdmin, if the phone was unlock through original carrier like AT&T, and if I update the iOS(5.0.1 to 5.1.1, would be the signal blocked again(no service)?Thank you.
  • irox
    irox Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i bought my iphone4 4.3.2 about year ago on ebay att ,,, it was gevey sim......what should i do to factory unlock it
  • shima62
    shima62 Posts: 1
    I have one iphone4 lock but i want unlock it how can i do it? my contract is not ATT