Apple Starts Blocking SAM Trick to Unlock iPhone

Options

Comments

• Opyz
    Opyz Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    is normal that using sam the old way (a lot of steps) when i connect to itunes instead of error message, it said a basebans update, I hit ok and boom!! same baseband but carrier change.P.S i used an iphone micro sim, but of other company not att
  • Cesar
    Cesar Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Do you mean that you used old San way and still worked today April 27?
  • iUnlock
    iUnlock Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i backed up my iphone4s future activation ticket but now if i want to can i use it on my iphone 4 with that same ticket or need backup again for the iphone4 device for it to work?
  • jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i backed up my iphone4s future activation ticket but now if i want to can i use it on my iphone 4 with that same ticket or need backup again for the iphone4 device for it to work?
  • Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Good thing I can always rely on ultrasn0w
  • asim
    asim Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i unlocked my phone yesterday... i backed up the activation with redsnow... i tried to unlock today with the new sim i stuck... so i replaced the sim with which i had activated... please tell me where could i find the backup from redsn0w so that i could restore it... please help me im desparate... asimyo88@gmail.com
  • RiCo
    RiCo Posts: 51
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Cant u people bought an fu iphone?
  • ddeee
    ddeee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hey guys i unlocked my iphone 4 using sam now can i connect to itunes before backing up
  • daicacon
    daicacon Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    all u have to do is copy the backed up lockdown folder back to the phone and restart.
  • daicacon
    via Wordpress
    Options
    not everyone here has the money to waist like u.
  • daicacon
    via Wordpress
    Options
    not everyone here has the extra money to waist like u
  • daicacon
    via Wordpress
    Options
    sorry replied to the wrong people
  • sil
    sil Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Can You tell me if anyone is able to unlock their iPhone using the sam's unlock code?
  • pcjain
    pcjain Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I want to unlock iphone 4 through SAM can I know it only unlock AT&T or all. How to check iphone lock to which carrier. Original sim require to unlock through sam. Please reply.
  • Zangy
    Zangy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Actually in the long run it is cheaper... Sorry... Life works like that, less hassle and less cost if buy upfront.Truth....Also, why wouldn't you buy a factory unlocked phone? To buy a locked phone then complain about it is just plain stupid! What, you bought a locked phone and expected it to be factory unlocked? Sorry, doesn't work like that....
  • Rafael
    Rafael Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    GUYS try using EXTREMESNOW FROM cydia HERE is the repo.ultra chinasnow.net GOOD LUCK
  • Rafael
    Rafael Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Sorry the repo is: ultra.chinasnow.net i will be waiting for your coments
  • Ozgun
    Ozgun Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I unlocked my iphone4 with SAM 3 days ago after waiting for a eeek for at&t to reply my request. SAM will no longer be available as we all know.. Today at&t replied for unlock request that i can do if i restore with itunes.What should i do??
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It does not work at all. I cannot even add the repo.
  • Rehan Looji
    Rehan Looji Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    You don't need SAM for 3gs. go to dev team blog and find out how you can unlock your 3gs. if it is not there, try googling it further. As far as I know 3gs can still be unlock with software ( and it is free, so don't go paying for it!)
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have iphone 4 with baseband 4.11.08. I wasn't able to unlock my phone last night. I tried so many times. Any help would be appreciated? Thanks!
  • nameapple
    nameapple Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i successfully unlocked my iphone 4 with 04.10.01 baseband and i turn off and on everything is working fine untill ....
  • Carlos Mijangos
    Carlos Mijangos Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I like your comment. I am from Guatemala and as you said it was great, just too short to have it unlocked. I believe that pretty soon we will have another option to unlock our Iphones.
  • Carlos Mijangos
    Carlos Mijangos Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Can you post part of the information that they sent you? I have requested to unlock my iphone but, no answer yet. What if you share your information with us, maybe there can copy and paste some portions in order to unlock ours too.Do what they say. You will get a popup saying that your phone is factory unlocked.Congrats!
  • Steve jobs
    Steve jobs Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Steve job is a fucking asshole who just takes all the credit from apple engineers who are the true inventors and all Steve does at apple is say no to everything people want on their smartphone for example people wanted a bigger phone and Steve saids no because my fingers are small so what happens apple losses 30 percent of customers because they go and buy a galaxy note because its bigger....then Steve saids back in the day I don't want flash on the smartphone even thou it's something u can just uninstall I don't want it because HTML is in and what did everybody do that wanted to watch **** on there smartphone so they bought an android phone and once again apple losses more customers and yes dolphin browsers plays videos but for two years nobody could watch anything because there wasn't a way back then to watch ****.... Steve saids no to widgets and doesn't approve so many bad ass apps because he doesn't like it and the list goes on of what he doesn't want on Steve iPhone and then he gets angry at Samsung which was a big fucking mistake Steve now you just made Samsung partners with google because u need anger management and now your going to work with sharp because u honestly think sharp won't **** u the same way...Steve is against the jailbreak as well which if apple does ever win the cat and mouse game against the jailbreak then guess where a lot of people including myself will go hmmm and ideas people GOOGLE does Steve the moron no that he has lost so many dam customers already and apple I didn't buy a iPhone because Steve show me his I bought an iPhone because it was the first real pc phone out there not because Steve said so ... I'm glad Steve is gone maybe apple could finally have a look at a android phone and use some it's ideas instead of saying its the wrong way.
  • XSAN ME
    XSAN ME Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    pls i have iphone 4 , simlocked;yes carrier; three uk can it be unlock with SAM PLS HELP GUYS
  • Ozgun
    Ozgun Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BACK TO "OKCQSubsidyUnlock" AS ALL MESSAGES SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-331-0500 FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE.Dear AT&T Valued Customer:We recently received your request for the unlock code on the following device:EMAIL: ........CASE: ...........MOBILE: Non-ATTMANUFACTURER: AppleMODEL: iPhone_4IMEI: .............Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked. To complete the unlock, simply:1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes .For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service.Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business
  • Doug
    Doug Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options
    not any more. Apple has blocked their servers. You waited to long. I got my iphone 4 unlocked with Sam, no more Gevey Sim for me. I am still still waiting for AT&T to get definetly unlock, been waiting 20 days.
  • george
    george Posts: 88
    via Wordpress
    Options
    This question is for dev team and please reply. I unlocked my iPhone with this "sam's trick" my question is if I go to tmobile and change my number but still have same sim card will the phone be unlocked?? In other words if I put different phone number on this sim card will I still have an unlocked iPhone? Thank you
  • Cesar
    Cesar Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Options
    With this unlock you can only use the sim card you used while unlocking thru Sam, or use any sim card from original carrier.