Nunya Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!!!
  • Olaf
    Olaf Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Pandaa licks panda balls. You're a moron.
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Even they use or not hole, most of holes will be closed when Apple release the new firmware. Because of Apple is tracking.They can use the holes which deeply relative with OS core now. Because of The new core will be a major updates,
  • Macsimos
    Macsimos Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    Options
    In my opinion, they should wait for the next iOS to be released. If you updated your phone when you shouldn't have, that's your problem. If you upgraded to a new phone, just be patient because there is no sense in jailbreaking now when a new iOS version will probably be released in the near future.If one exploit could be used and the rest saved for the next iOS, that would be ideal. Either way I can wait for the next jailbreak and will not rush anyone to release a jailbreak because I know I can't do what they do, and know they do it for free on their own time... with the possibility of getting donations.
  • Vin
    Vin Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    So if Applle will release IOS 7, would we have to wait again !
  • PSN: GTAXpert
    PSN: GTAXpert Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    No, we shouldn't wait.Were all desperate for a jailbreak, except for the selfish people that are already jailbroken and want to make us wait just for their convenience.Im sure ios 6 will also get jailbroken, so I say release 5.1 JB and well all be happy with our jailbreak. So when ios 6 releases we all have to wait.
  • Loen
    Loen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I think they should wait .. N save for the .. ios 6.. But in the meantime they should find a way to downgrade to 5.0.1 this will be gud for all
  • Adamanium
    Adamanium Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Or the replacement iPhone 4 you get when yours malfunctions stupid ass.
  • Adamanium
    via Wordpress
    Options
    So wait about 2+ months for ios6 and another 3+ months for a jailbreak. So maybe wait a half of a year to jailbreak. And if your phone is a replacement that's
  • Adamanium
    via Wordpress
    Options
    ^ your fault for being unlucky.
  • release jailbreak for 5.1 !!!
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Don't act like you are smart !!!! We want jailbreak for 5.1 for iPhone 4s, iPad 2, the new iPad !!!!! Eat **** if you continue to scold others moron !
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Omg u r so stupid to say wait. Come on its apple u know ups 6 isn't comming out for at least 6 more months maybe even a year. Release the jailbreak for 5.1.
  • Apple, Inc.
    Apple, Inc. Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Do you seriously believe that we haven't already fixed these exploits? iOS5.1, 5.2, or 6.0... The cat and mouse game will continue.
  • mouse
    mouse Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    They need to release it ASAP for two reasons. Te entire current generation of iPhone 4s and iPad 3s aren't part of the jb club yet. 2nd you're assuming these vulnerabilities will still be around when 6.0 is available. The reason to release now is to bringing current hardware. If they release iPhone 5 and the vulnerabilities are still around then one could argue and say lets wait for iPad 4... When do you release?
  • Stop Stalling Already
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Stop Stalling already and looking for points. Just release it already Jesus.
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hey go to the website and vote let's get this released now. Who the hell really thinks apple is gunna release iOS 6 anytime soon. I'm mean come on its apple. You know ios 6 isn't gunna be out for a long time.
  • Stall Tactics
    Stall Tactics Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Now or Never, there are so many unknowns about what may,if,could,etc BUT NOW IS CERTAIN....besides what fun would be there for jailbreaking 6.0 or 10.0 if we are waiting past all other versions????/
  • Jaykyte
    Jaykyte Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    They should release when it is ready , great work btw....just for info , is anyone working on the new iPad ?
  • Fu Wenger
    Fu Wenger Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Shut the **** up, **** a$$! At least, u fking still understand what we type! **** head !!!
  • shout_suprise_sex
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "Your all just a little retarded."*your: a form of the possessive case of you.*you're: contraction of you are.That awkward moment when you are calling people 'retards' but can not use grammar correctly.
  • Tarique Mirza
    Tarique Mirza Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    HiDude Just hold on to it til OS 6 comes out i understand why u r not releasing it but its for the better good of the user who haven't realized what u r tryn to say So the ball is in ur court, use it or abuse itXXXXXXXX
  • RiCo
    RiCo Posts: 51
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Did u guys click the donate button?
  • MoeD
    MoeD Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    There just messing with your heads ppl , I'm sure when they get it done they will realse it and not wait for the ios6 loooooooooooooool
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Options
    How did you get into that situation?? Lol...I understand i have really no choice with the new ipad...but if you had the second shouldve just stayed on the jailbreak fw
  • kraken
    kraken Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Options
    IOS 5.1 adds virtually nothing over IOS 5.01. In that sense, wasting 5 exploits on it is a waste. In contrast, major version IOS upgrades often add new features or are required for certain apps to run. The last major upgrade took many months for us to get an unteathered jailbreak. I'd hate to see a delay even longer for iOS6 because all usable exploits were exhausted in advance. In contrast, if you just bought a new iOS device or were forced to restore one, you likely want a new jailbreak of the current iOS version just so that you can utilize your device.
  • kraken
    kraken Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • tpike1296
    tpike1296 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "Selfish people"? Well, thank you for being the reason many jailbreak devs leave the scene. Do you think they owe you anything? I don't. they release their software for free, they release it when they want. Why don't you go to fucking college and learn to jailbreak? They owe you nothing. NOTHING. They aren't selfish, they're smart as hell, and waiting would be the smarter choice imho. pod2g is anything but selfish.
  • Dingle
    Dingle Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Pls release for 5.1 cause i missed 5.01 and am stuck on 4.3.3. Also this will help hack the atv3 as well im sure. Also since 6.0 will be a major upgrade who knows if these exploits will work and apple will stop signing 5.1 so it will all go to waste!
  • dabloc
    dabloc Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Shows how mature you are with the name calling pal!
  • ESPEZY
    ESPEZY Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    How cheap is cheap?