How to Fix iPhone Application crashing issue

Comments

• R o n
    R o n Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Deleting the App ('Files') first and after that re-downloading it from from the App store on my iPhone solved the problem. I was afraid I had to pay again, but after having buyed it again, I was informed that the re-download was for free.

• jim
    jim Posts: 128
    via Wordpress

I found a great and simple solution for this: just go and install a free app from the iTunes store. Any one, doesn't matter.

I had this problem before I tried this; after I tried this, the problem simply disappeared.

• Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

wow.... why would you delete all the files and folders on your from from ssh anyways....what did you think would happen its just like deleting the Windows 32 folder from your computer. (dont try it)

• jonathan lai
    jonathan lai Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hi.. just wanted to say that it by deleting and reinstalling the applications work.. but it is abit of hassle of re-doing it everytime it happens..

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

i know it only works for a little while and then start crashing again. So I have to keep deleting it & re-installing it.

• Good Samaritan
    Good Samaritan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Fixed by adding a song to iTunes.

• Yep
    Yep Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I have jailbroken my 3g iphone with the 2.1 version.

I tried today to upgrade the version to 3.0 doing it directly with itunes (without doing the whole process for jailbroken iphones... shame on me...).

And the iphone crashed, it is completely blocked.
    The only thing I see on my iphone screen is a comic image of a guy with his arms up, saying something in russian.

I have tried to restore the iphone, but it does not work, itunes says that there is an error called '2006'

I hope you can help me, I am really desperate!

Thx!

• angel
    angel Posts: 81
    via Wordpress

Ma problem wit ma fone is dat d sms doent work. wen i touch d sms icon d fone goes dormant for like 1 min den it shows d sms page, only it doesnt work none of ma msgs show only d new msg icon shows and wen i touch it it doesnt work,even if i hit d home button notin happens i hav 2 wait for like anoda min b4 d home page coms on. i need to solve dis prob cos wen i meet up wit ma friends dey tell me dey sent me msgs and deir fone says sent but i dont reply, pls help i need 2 read ma sms's.

• Adam Bindslev
    Adam Bindslev Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I had this problem before - but have found the fix, which cures it completely.

See article here: http://digg.com/d3zdjy / http://www.adambindslev.dk/?p=510

• Chris Lees
    Chris Lees Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

My father got an iPhone three days ago and this is happening. His is not jailbreaked and he's only got three apps installed.

It is truly pathetic that this problem exists ('permissions glitch' doesn't happen on any other operating system) and it's especially infuriating that Apple has ignored the problem. There's nothing on Apple's support site about this, and there's no fix even though the problem seems to be a year old now.

If I bought an $800 mobile phone the last thing I'd expect to have to do is perform workarounds to get the advertised functionality to work again!

• Sigfrido
    Sigfrido Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Fantastic! You mada my day... i was getting crazy tring to understand this issue. Thanks a lot!

• Samantha
    Samantha Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I downloded a few applications and havnt even used them yet. They open for a second and then exit again. Iv tried delteting them then re- downloding them and also tried syncing them. Iv also tried switching it off completely but this dost seem to work either. But I havnt tried rebooting because I don't want my texts n notes to be delted. I don't mind anything else getin delteted . What do I do? I swear I regret buying this phone and wouldn't recomend it to anyone. :(

• varox
    varox Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The same for me, The apps crashes instantly. And then I just install a free app for the app store and the other apps work again.
    There should be a fix for this!

• hobie
    hobie Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thanks Shelbie! This worked for me with OS 3.1 and Telenor as service provider. Problem now is that I has to choose a free app every day. Best regards, hobie

• moreman
    moreman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have been struggling with this problem since 3:00 AM and now it is 12:04 PM and I finally fixed it and now I am able to start the apps from appstore without crashing. How did I do this?
    First i tried billion things and failed and then I thought it might be a authorization problem and created another Iphone store account and then loaded apps under that new account and tried to open them and it worked!!! Great Thanks god, i can sleep now...

Error log includes

uf_setup failed, kr=ffff5bef

• Thanks guys
    Thanks guys Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Some of my applications would not load, they crashed with in probably half a sec of being launched. There were about half a dozen that would do that. I tried the re-booting recommendation, it did not work, but then I deleted one of the least used apps and downloaded it again from the apps store (on the iphone itself)...
    All the apps started working properly again..
    Thanks for the deleting-reinstalling tip..
    Solved the problem.

• Jankke
    Jankke Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

But how I prevent this happening again?

• chazz
    chazz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

ok im so pissed off ive had this ipod touch for 3 days its broken... ive tried everything and non of them seem to work... WHAT DO I DO?! :( ?!?!

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress

**** the problem APPLE sucks!

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

In order to fix the problem, there is an easy solution that worked for me:
    download an additional free application and all your crashing applications will work again.
    This also works if you update one of your crashing apps (for example Facebook) by downloading the new version from the Appstore.
    Good luck all!

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

How do you redownload a game WITHOUT REPAYING FOR IT?

If I backed up my game, if I deleted it a week later, how do I restore it, AND it's data? Do I re-sync? Can someone explain exactly HOW I do this and explain exactly WHAT resync does? (in this case assume I have 20 apps already on my iPhone and I want to restore 1 more from a backup. Does resync recopy ALL 21 apps along with all the data to the iPhone, OR, does resync only copy just the ONE app I want restored?

• byron
    byron Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

download and install another app from the app store using the same account you used to get the screwed up app...

• OBITS
    OBITS Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

XING App still crashes everytime I refresh contacts. Your tip did not work

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    The second option, deleting the app and then resyncing, fixed my problem. Thanks!
  • ur dumb
    ur dumb Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    DONT DELETE EVERYTHING!!!!!!! really?? NEVER DO THAT!! congratulations! ur iphone is now a paperweight!! u are really screwed. the only hope is maybe downloading a backup of somebody else's ipod files. too bad and good luck.
  • Bo
    Bo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU..NOW I CAN PLAY SCRABBLE FREE AGAIN!!!! WOOOOOOOhh!!!
  • renren876
    renren876 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Embrace the differences and give every respect or soon, you'll not be respected.
  • ajim
    ajim Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    WHATSAPP!!!! IT FLICKER BUT CLOSES SOON AFTER!!! NEED HELP
  • ajim
    ajim Posts: 2
    via Wordpress