BlackBerry Storm VS iPhone 3G: Will RIM's First Touch Screen BlackBerry be an iPhone Killer?

2»

Comments

• Zach
    Zach Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

While the Storm is better in almost every way hardware-wise other than weight (I personally like it better than the iPhone in that regard, especially with thickness), the iPhone has the slickest softare, fo sho. But the iPhone does have a lacking camera, that much is certain...

• Zach
    Zach Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

No kidding, BB msngr is da BEST.

• jaynbbgrl@roadrunner.com
    via Wordpress

well... never having had an iphone, and yes having the storm, and the storm 2, they both suck! The thing freezes up on any screen, and try answering it... funny. You might stop it from ringing, but cant answer. Try hanging up after a call? Nope, cant do that either. So I call the famous verizon to replace my brand new 340.00 phone within my first 30 days, and they send me a bigger piece of crap... "like new" replacement phone. Yay me! wish i wouldve gone iphone/at&t!!!! BLACKBERRY STORM SUCKS!!! And it does take longer to download your apps, there are no games worth playing for it, over all.. it truely sucks. So does the service provider.

• Charlotte
    Charlotte Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

i love my iphone, its so easy to use. very fast and efficient.. the battery only runs out if you play a lot of music, ring people and use the internet constantly.. which i do, so i charge it every day or every other day! i love how quickly things can be found and how organised everything can be. Im so glad i got an iphone instead of a blackberry, because they are so confusing and really difficult to use and understand if you've never seen one before. the app store for blackberry's suck and aren't worth looking at.. i think they're just trying to be more like the iphone..