What Features To Expect In iOS 6?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hayden
    Hayden Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Just make Siri better. Half the time I have to speak to Siri like I'm talking to a retarded 5 year old before she understands what I'm saying. Sometimes Siri doesn't even function, even though I'm connected to 3G (although that could be because the signal is weak).Oh, and maybe some real phone features, like call filters for specific people in your contacts or for only people in your contacts. I dunno, the iPhone has always felt like an iPod touch with an added calling and text function.
  • Anthony McNeil
    Anthony McNeil Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Some cool stuff from cydia
  • devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hey iphonehacks, the adds on the front page are going rouge again. please fix it. it sucks to have the add pop-up and take over the whole screen with out me wanting it to.
  • ANDROID INVASION
    ANDROID INVASION Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Sounds to me like you guys are asking for Ice Cream Sandwich. Am I missing something? How about widgets, customization and freedom?
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    85% of the most-visited web sites use Flash,75% of web video is viewed using the Flash PlayerSorry I must be missing the Dead point?
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Android has options built into it. If you want your widgets to update every 3 seconds you can do that. If you want them to update every 19 hours, again you can do that. There is no battery drain.
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    l: Brandon Likes This
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Apple steals everything. Notification center was a drop down menu in Froyo long before ios 5. Did you happen to read an article about 6 months ago where Apple tried to patent face unlock? That was in Android before then......shall i go on?
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Will someone please watch this and comment? I'm interested in why people don't understand what they are missing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiY1kSTHZw
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    This is what iOS needs to be. People are jumping ship to Android and Apple needs to respond with innovation, not suits.
  • ANDROID INVASION
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Please google a youtube video titled "android vs ios truth" and make an informed decision. Apparently the site mods wont let me help and link it.
  • Alvin
    Alvin Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    Options
    The answer is simple : whatever to expect frm any apple iOS update will be frm previous jb cydia tweaks. Apple will copy and use all useful tweaks for their future upgrade.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i dont care i will be on line in the am at the store to buy the "next iphone" no matter what it has i do this every year. for me it is nice to get a new phone every year no matter what makes it new. i sell the old one on ebay and make a killing. it will be new and faster and drive my car. slice and dice, go to work for me, and wipe my ass but most of you and my self will be getting one in july/ october when ever the next iphone comes out. all you haters are welcome to hate makes me feel good that a 2 in by 4 in brick can make you go krazy and have to say mine is better then yours to that i say again i dont care.
  • Apple employee
    Apple employee Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Well I can tell u if there is not a serious upgrade with this next iphone I am looking at android and this new blackberry looks interesting and I know the apple robots are gonna tell me to go. I have come to realize that iOS has fallen behind but doesn't know it just yet. Being a tech geek I keep up on a lot of this I have found if ur not much into the tech stuff you are better off with ios cause android does a lot more and is confusing to the people not used to dealing with it. And Mac computers are stable only because you can't load any programs on them. Which is what causes all the windows problems. You put two programs on windows and there drivers don't like each other and it crashes. Well if I choose to load them that's my problem not microsofts. I may even look at windows phones when they get the new system up and running That's right I'm hatin on daddy apple I bought the phone let me do what I want with it! Wake up people!!
  • Troytempest
    Troytempest Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    A common data storage area with direct access via USB and WI-FI, Then one by one update each application to access it until you have a system that is not ridiculous. Then finally apps can share data and grow up into a collection of useful tools not just toys.
  • Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I get a new iPhone every year too. But your such a fag with no life for sitting on line all day for a phone. I could never find the time to do that. Too much **** to do and life is too short.
  • Piyush
    Piyush Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    But that's the problem if we want to see the weather at anytime, we have wait for update at what time you inputed but in NC you just have to pull it down and it gets updated
  • Piyush
    Piyush Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    But that's the problem if we want to see the weather at anytime, we have wait for update at what time you inputed.
  • Daniel
    Daniel Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Just spend over an hour watching the youtube video. Have to say i'm glad I did. I didn't realise how much of an apple fanboy i actually was. Apple really need to improve ios, by the time my iphone 4s contract runs out. Otherwise I'm definitely going to buy & try out my first android. :)
  • jazz
    jazz Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hey dumbass...!!! Android y as bad copy pf iOS moron !! Andy Rubin ex-Apple employee stole iOS code on 2003 and and practically gave it to Google on 2005 to try to reproduce the iPhone's touch interface because these assholes couldn't make it. Everything on Android is based on iOS initial code !!
  • jazz
    via Wordpress
    Options
    No battery drain ?? Are you kidding me ?? Get real dumbass !!
  • jazz
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Shut up fat ass !!
  • 357m
    357m Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Give me the option to manually add and delete content from MY iphone, rather than control it from the one computer it was registered on.
  • URallSheep
    URallSheep Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    DEAD? only because Steve J brainwashed you into thinking that were so; IT IS NOT DEAD at least in the rest of the world.
  • Aidan. Maycock
    Aidan. Maycock Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It's dead enough that Android is dropping support for it later this year with Android 5.0.
  • Apple employee
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Apple employee
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Great video open your mind and watch this
  • shuhratm
    shuhratm Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    nuh bro, i'm using sbsettings since the day iphone came out. without sbsetting it is pain the a** to be doing basic stuff. had an android recently but sold because of obvious reasons. but one thing cool was that it had an aswesome FB integration. that was the best part of the whole android (imho)
  • shuhratm
    shuhratm Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    *i meant since I bought my 3gs.