'iPhone 5' Mockup: Thinner, Taller 4-Inch Display, Metal Back Panel

Options
2»

Comments

• Drbob
    Drbob Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I really think apple could leave the size of the iPhone the same and increase the screen size substantially. If they go edge to edge and move the home button down and the ear piece up a little it would be over 4 inches in size scren
  • iPhone4eva
    iPhone4eva Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Um hello!! The 2nd iPhone was iPhone 3G and 3G ment nothing more then it had 3rd generation networking or Internet .... The 3GS ment nothing more as it still had the same networking, the next iPhone will likely have 4G technology so do you think it will be iPhone 4gs? I think not....
  • Bossasaur
    Bossasaur Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    All of you are gentleman are complete idiots. It's either going to be called the NEW iphone or Iphone 6. Iphone 5!!! Yeah Right!!. If you honestly think about it why would you have a naming convention such as Iphone 5 release with the software IOS 6. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and Apple doesn't operate that way. Generation themed upgrades are correct, but the next phone will be called the 6. Just like there as not an Iphone 2 there won't be a 5. Conversation is over, dead. Brown grass!!
  • ahmed
    ahmed Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Which one is the first generation again? Wasn't the first iPhone ever the one with only 2G?
  • precious11742
    precious11742 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Options
    every one has there own opinions. I would love for iPhone to make it wider also. this started off as a phone and technology made it even better. they make bluetooths so you don't have to hold the phone up to your ear and talk. it is also a on the go computer to do things that you don't alway have the time or chance to do when you're at home. they still make flip phones so if that is all you want a phone for is to talk then the company's that you have you're phone from can accommodate you. And it wasn't made for kids with smaller hands. These phones were made to life easier for people on the go all the time. Kids just benefit from them. I have the iPhone 4s and I love it I just wish it had a bigger and wider screen. My point is that with this technology it has made peoples life easier when they are on the go or work long hrs they have this technology to pay there bills do banking or send important emails or be able to get to there home computer to get info. they need for business purposes. or any other purposes. And I really hope that you can use your phone so you don't have to carry your bank or credit cards with you it would make your pocket lighter and have the convenience of having what you need all the time and not have to run back home to get it. They have apps so you can use your phone to use your store savings cards (Giant Eagle, CVS, some gas stations. etc...)