How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.1.1 Using Redsn0w

2»

Comments

• marvsta
    marvsta Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You are the best, my iphone 4 is working again.
  • rolan francisco
    rolan francisco Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i think jailbreak with my iphone 3gs was successful, but it doesn't recognize the carrier i'm using. what should i do? thank you!
  • ramyxu
    ramyxu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I updated my iphone 4 to iOS 5.1.1 without upgrading baseband using redsnow. And, after that I did a tethered jailbreak using redsnow too. After that, * I installed many applications through iTunes and Cydia. I did "Just boot tethered" couple of times during installation of the applications. * I synchronized the phone with itunes library too. Phone was working fine till then. * But, after sometimes when I connected to itunes it says " iTunes could not connect to iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device. I tried many times but its giving the same message. * But, when I tried to connect my iPhone 4S with the itunes its working fine. Can anybody help me resolve this issue.Thank you.
  • Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress
    For everyone to know:You need to restore your iDevice via iTunes.Then it's going to work!
  • tiborkorby
    tiborkorby Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    after jailbreak iphone 3gs-got black screen (nothing work)...no apple log.why? i need help
  • does not work on iphone 4 tried doing it loads of times now can anyone help??? please
  • Rounak
    Rounak Posts: 269
    How much longer must i wait for the new iPad jailbreak? Jesus ***ing christ! It was almost a month ago pod2g, the cherub-looking mofo released a statement about jailbreaking it, even at that point long overdue. And I have still gotten nothing. WHAT THE F**CK? When is it coming?
    As soon as you send him the cheque.
  • anyone PLEASE HELP :( be so grateful :D
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    does not work on iphone 4 tried doing it loads of times now can anyone help??? please
    One option (not ideal) would be to take a backup of your iPhone and then restore it. After it is restored, you can try to jailbreak it again using Redsn0w. After the jailbreak is successful, launch iTunes and restore from the backup.