Sn0wbreeze 2.9.4 With iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Support Released

System
System Posts: 446
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSn0wbreeze 2.9.4 With iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak Support Released

iH8sn0w has also released Sn0wbreeze v2.9.4, which includes suport for iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Sn0wbreeze makes use of pod2G's iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak, which was released earlier today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• canadian
    canadian Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    am the first downloader jack from pacific ocean in canada
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    is that the correct link as its downloading 9B208 build :/
  • AppleGate
    AppleGate Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Sour Apples! It's really a cat and mouse game. Apple has strategically and successfully lured former jailbreakers onboard. They know that it's a lot easier to FOIL a current jailbreak than to have to find the exact exploit discovered. And I surmised that's why they released this new 5.1.1 / 9B208 version. I'm sure it foiled many many potential jailbreakers, as iTunes still says 5.1.1. They released the POISON apple to go with the new Snow White movie!!!
  • AppleGate
    via Wordpress
    I agree. The link directs you to download 9B208. "NO NO NO!" Amy Winehouse used to say. Use this link instead, my friend. Good luck!http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=750Happy Mem Day!!
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Thanks jay for pointing it out, its now fixed.
  • AppleGate
    via Wordpress
    Whoa! It's the correct link now. Great job, iPhoneHacks! Big Brother is watching us! LOL.
  • jazaj
    jazaj Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    http://absinthejailbreak.org/download-absinthe-5-1-1-untethered-jailbreak/ absinthe is better it support iPhone 3GS-4S iPad1-3 iPod touch3G-4G no longer entering the DFU mode
  • Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress
    Finally. I spent 12 hours trying to jailbreak my 3GS with abinsthe to no avail. One time with sn0wbreeze and I have my jailbreak. I could have used the most recent release of redsn0w but it crashes iBooks. I am not sure if abinsthe does but sn0wbreeze does not affect iBooks. Thank you iH8sn0w. Abinsthe worked fine on my iPad2.
  • iphone175
    iphone175 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    the restore completed successfully on itunes but its stuck on the apple logo with the bar underneath after rebooting. help
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress
    i am using this with ultrasnow and the 5.1.1 ultrasnow fixer only it causes apps to crash like cydia ect the only way to get them working is to boot tethered with redsnow :-(its a 3gs with ipad baseband also i cant activate with correct sim as the phone is just stuck on searching untill i use redsnow tethered to install the 5.1.1fix and ultrasnow from cydia so no Absinthe i can only use rocky racoon over redsnow for untethered as Absinthe wont work if redsnow has been used or if it isnt activated...
  • BEREGU
    BEREGU Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It's the same here.At the first time, I booted up with redsn0w tethered booting up tool. After that everything has become good.
  • Roi
    Roi Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Ultrasn0w works fine on 5.1.1 as long as you install the ultrasn0w fixer for 5.1.1 BEFORE you install ultrasnOw. Worked on tethered and works perfectly on untethered as well
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Hi. I have an iphone 4s (ios 5.1) which is unlocked by verizon wireless (after 2 months I asked them to unlock my phone) . Can I update it to ios 5.1.1 without losing the unlock? Will my phone become locked again after updating to 5.1.1? (I am out of USA now and will not come back to US!)Thank you guys very much.
  • mohit 07
    mohit 07 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    is this can jailbreak 5.1.1 9B208 untether ??? :O
  • tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    Same situation as probably a few other people. My 3GS relies on Ultrasn0w to unlock, I've not had much luck before with Sn0wbreeze and have used Redsn0w successfully. Absinthe won't work if phone already jailbroken. Absinthe won't work on it with factory 5.1.1 installed, as phone is not activated. (can't activate unless I jailbreak it and use Ultrasn0w) So now am currently jailbroken on 5.1.1 via Redsn0w, using Ultrasn0w to unlock. Still tethered until Redsn0w team releases an updated version to include pod2g's untether.
  • tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    Oh wow! My searching just paid off. Didn't have to wait for Redsn0w. Those in same situation as myself (see above). Here's instructions on simply getting the untethered portion installed on an already jailbroken phone:Step 1: Open Cydia and wait till the update is finished. Step 2: Now search for "Rocky Racoon 5.1.1 Untether". Step 3: Select the package and hit the "Install" button on the top right of screen. Step 4: Reboot the device to verify that you can reboot without having to perform a tethered bootAnd it works!!
  • dipho
    dipho Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    anyone know why after jailbreak, i cant install app from i-tunes to my ipod, its fail
  • silverwin
    silverwin Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    some cydia apps aren't working on 5.1.1 such as winterboard and yxflash. im using iphone 4, does anyone has the same problem?
  • bobby
    bobby Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    i got jailbreak on apple tv2 but not able to install XBMC from nitotv. Any help????
  • killer
    killer Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Hello, this version sn0wbreeze really support for ATV2
  • killer
    killer Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Hello, is this version of sn0wbreeze really support for ATV2?
  • Rafael
    Rafael Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    hi,i did the unthetered jailbreak successfully,i tried to install siri and after reboot my iphone got stuck on apple logo,than i restored my iphone on itunes..and after that i cant do the jail again..there say (SORRY,THE ATTACHED DEVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED..wtf..i did the jb half hour ago...please help
  • Sweeeeet
    Sweeeeet Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    if done by carrier its permanent n safe to upgrade :)
  • jaw
    jaw Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    install (****) from cydia,, every thing will be fine
  • spam
    spam Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have iphone 4. It is jailbreak and unlock with ios 5.0.1. Now I try update to 5.1.1 using new sbowbreeze, but itune keeps giving error 3194. Why???
  • ZAn
    ZAn Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hi,I have a AT&T locked iPhone 4s ((Baseband): 2.0.10 && (Firmware): 5.1 (9B179))Can you please let me know how to jailbreak and unlock it.Right now am using Gevey sim but when the network is down or battery dies the phone doesnt work and i have to attach it to itunes to activate it.Thanks,zan
  • paynecc
    paynecc Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    404 is forbidden when trying to click on the link to download
  • katsuboi21
    katsuboi21 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Something's pretty screwy. I updated (5.0.1 to 5.1.1) and jailbroke my wife's iphone 4 with redsnow. She started losing service and yesterday had no service anywhere all day. I restored multiple times, that didn't restore service. Had ATT replace sim, re-register remotely, and none of that restored service. No 3G, only a "searching" or "no service" status. Perhaps that B208 version of 5.1.1 is to blame. I restored again, but this time to B206 instead of B208. 3G is working again, but I'm crossing my fingers I don't lose service again. All I know is I'm staying away from the B208 build & Redsnow. Read of others having the same issue on previous releases of Redsnow. This was the first time I've had that issue. Used Absinthe on my 4S (B206) and no issues at all.
  • Johnswt
    Johnswt Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Damn! After jailbreak 2estore. Surprise result "No Service" for my Phone Signal. Then, no other ways, but to do the phone original "Restore" again to Non Jailbreak Ios 5.1.1... to get back the signal... else no phone to use whole day.Had Tried many times start from ios 5.1.1 firmware B208, then B206 also the same....wasted whole day of times doing this jailbreak...! Lastly, must give up the Jailbreak. Else, no phone to use at all... i did some google searching & found there are others jailbreakers also getting into the same problem without solution.Hope iPhone Hackers can look into this matters.