Widgets for Dashboard X: Dashtweet, Music, Clock

2»

Comments

• BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    via Wordpress
    Oh snap, you burned me good. I know you are but what am I. Try commenting with supporting facts or anything more than a solid grade 3 comeback. You cant handle a droid!
  • Cydiahelpsux
    Cydiahelpsux Posts: 72
    via Wordpress
    Your comments deserve no more than childish retorts, it's the only way I can come down to your level. The thing is, no one gives a flying f*ck about your opinions on Android v IOS, or anyone elses for that matter. Trolling c*nts like you should be given the recognition they derserve, absolutely none.
  • MGIA
    MGIA Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    How many years and countless phones did it take for android to get it right?
  • BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    via Wordpress
    Yet you keep replying. You sir are a troll's dream. A target who just can't help himself. Clearly YOU care. And please watch the language, This is a public forum!
  • Kaeru
    Kaeru Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I am actually saying that 3GS runs current version of iOS and it was released in 2009. I think that is important for people who don't want to upgrade their phone every two years to get smooth experience. I have no problem in installing new software on any phone, trust me. I just didn't need it to develop the application so I didn't bother with reading the documentation and forums to do this. It was a pro to have older system actually, because I am sure the app can run on older devices. I will definitely try out some top Android phone, I like the platform. I actually like both platforms :-)
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Amni the only one getting 403:Forbidden. For the dash tweaks
  • I Hate BCSC
    I Hate BCSC Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    BCSC get a life, man. If you hate IOS so bad then stay off of this forum. People are reading through these comments looking for helpful suggestions or solutions to problems with their devices and all they can see is some ignorant d*ckhead blabbing on about which OS is better. Side note: IOS is locked down by default to protect users who aren't as knowledgable from ruining there own devices. All the freedom in the android platform can be somewhat dangerous for those who don't know what they're doing.
  • Shane
    Shane Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
    I have had both iPhone and Android phones. I can tell you from extensive experience, Android is TERRIBLE. I honestly don't know how Google is getting away with selling that mess. iOS blows the doors of Android in almost every single way.
  • Cydiahelpsux
    Cydiahelpsux Posts: 72
    via Wordpress
    Define in my previous comment where I gave a hint of caring about whatyou say. It's a blog not a forum, please direct me to the rule that requires me to not call you a c*nt.
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    lol. What BS. The iPhone does not last longer than the Maxx. And don't even mention data speed. You take your best data speed and the best LTE and you have a smoked iPhone. Data speeds are not even close. My 4S gets a little faster data speeds than the iPhone 4 and it still gets smoked by a LTE devices. It even gets beat by Androids with the faster HSPA+ (different categories). Pros and Cons to all. But don't try and make it seem like the iPhone is better than Android in all these ways. Each is better in there own way.
  • nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress