Photos Of Leaked Next-Gen iPhone Back And Front Panel Reveals Interesting Details

Comments

• Hing kong
    Hing kong Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    my iphone has built in
  • barney_g
    barney_g Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    What are we to do with all the iCrap accessories that we have accumulated over the years? This is what doomed all the other phone makers. Upgrade the phone, then you needed all new proprietary chargers, earbuds etc. Thankfully they all standardized on the mini usb connector and it doesn't look like that is going anywhere soon. What's nice about that is you can use one cable when you travel for charging, a scanner, camera, video camera, portable external hard drives. Nearly EVERYTHING!I upgrade to the new iPhone EVERY cycle. I selected and installed a new double din radio in my motor home just BECAUSE of the iPhone connectivity. I have a iHome clock radio, chargers stored at every conceivable location where I might park my ass long enough to charge my phone because of it's terrible battery life. When they change the connector this will all be useless if I upgrade. The idiots in design don't think about these things that actually lock a person into their platform.
  • K20DC2R
    K20DC2R Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I'm sure someone will make am adapter for these situations.
  • Ławę
    Ławę Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Rip Steve Rip apple :( this design sucks imo
  • Guy
    Guy Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    Ffuckinggggggggggg niceee, this looks muchhh better then your androids, fuckin nerds out there, fukkkkk I wish I could shootThose android usersssss in their headBefore they aking unnecessary comments.
  • Christian Mercado
    Christian Mercado Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    why doesent the white one have the fcc regulations ? i think these are fake they would never go for headphone jacks on the bottom and i think ive seen similar pictures like these b4
  • barney_g
    barney_g Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Let's hope so. Apple is known for not playing nice with non-Apple connectors. For example, I have to remove my "bumper" to connect to the Kenwood radio (or any other non-Apple cable for that matter), but it works fine with the Apple cable. The only reason that it works with the iHome clock radio is that I have removed the adapters which gives it a longer reach.I did read an earlier story here that Apple has applied for patents that would indicate that they are attempting to get better quality sound from the iPhone/iPad. Perhaps the smaller connector is needed to accommodate a larger speaker on the iPhone. But really...what kind of sound quality can one expect from such a small speaker? Time will tell.
  • Gillian
    Gillian Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    It looks too cheap to be legit, apple would never release a phone with less than pristine looks, I mean just look at that speaker grill... yuck!
  • TheRealMoe
    TheRealMoe Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    WE BOUGHT AN IPHONE NOT AND IPOD!
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Yeah tell me about it...iPod has it's Jack in the bottom..& it's find for Some..but think about it from a Case stand point, a Completely redesigned one..not to mention the trouble with cord management when handling it. As for the screen size...sure it's nice to have a 4.5 inch screen..BUT..i don't use my iPhone for vids..that's why i have an iPad..and as for video recording..sure..i'd but up for that...but see no reason for it myself..but then again i'd jail break it anyways..cause a plain iphone is a boring one..same goes for Droid...i'd root it..if I had one.
  • DROK
    DROK Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I think they should remove the home button, replace ot with touch screen home button and increase the screen size even further.
  • ifonix
    ifonix Posts: 76
    via Wordpress
    totaly right.. uncomfortable and annoying
  • Zangy
    Zangy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Actually it makes sense to be on the bottom design wise.... Why would it be on top in the first place? That always seemed weird. the wire can get in way of screen if folding over etc, on the bottom no issues, and I can put phone in pocket like normal instead of having the phone upright which is annoying to turn around all the time for calls etc.Sorry but if this is true, then it is a good move by apple rather than a bad move...
  • xusko
    xusko Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    It's so not Apple, it's too ugly to be.
  • Investor
    Investor Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Back doesn't seem smooth enough to be an Apple product. We will see...
  • nizar ghosn
    nizar ghosn Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    ... +1 Briooooo ...
  • kraken
    kraken Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    I felt the same way. Then I realized that most apps work just fine upside-down.The small dock connecter on the other hand...
  • Nabil
    Nabil Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I can't believe this would be the new iPhone. We are all Apple and iPhone lovers and we do expect a lot from the new device, especially after the disappointment of 4S. No Jack in the bottom, No Home Button, and YES for major changes. We love Apple for its creativity, and that what we are expecting from them
  • Happy smith
    Happy smith Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Considering that he is said to have been heavily involved in the design of the phone before his death it seems he would be pleased with whatever the final version looks like. Just because you don't like something does not mean he wouldn't.
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    Pretty ugly design!
  • Bannor
    Bannor Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I guarantee Steve won't care
  • Jesus Mata
    Jesus Mata Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I guess it true what you said cause no one responded.
  • ian
    ian Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    For sure it's fugly. And changing the dock connector after all this time of it being that way is just down right stupid. Steve Jobs would be turning in his grave. God rest his soul.
  • dankvwguy
    dankvwguy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Highly agree with zangy. My biggest issue is the earphone wire always wanting to come in front of the screen, even if i spin the mic jack a little. my sister has a touch and as far as i remember the hook up has always been on the bottom so i dont see why apple decided to go up top for the iphones. im pretty sure my original droid had it and when i saw the iphone was the same it bumbed me out. i hate having to pull the phone out of my pocket upside down and then have to turn it back to normal all while wrapping my hands up in the earphone cord. saying its uncomfortable and annoying is weird because when hold it in your hand i would thing one would much rather have the cord lower and out of the way, not on top hanging in front of your display. it also look very flimsy up there, i dont see how more people dont snap the jack right off the phone. apple should put the jack right beside its already super flimsy and easily snap-offable dock connector. One thing this phone SERIOUSLY needs is the macbook magnetic charger hook up. it blows my mind that apple hasnt done that with everything. im sure they could make it cost effective in the end...cut more chinese worker wages or something ethical like that....
  • dankvwguy
    via Wordpress
    not all apps rotate completely, if thats what you are implying.
  • dankvwguy
    via Wordpress
    its always true. iphone put out the 4S because they knew everyone would buy one even with the iphone 5 being a year or less away. Once the iphone 5 comes out it will be pointless to own a 4S. its going to just fade into the dark...
  • dankvwguy
    via Wordpress
    how is it being on the bottom an eyesore? you can see it far easier when its on the top vs the bottom.
  • dankvwguy
    via Wordpress
    i see apple doing their best to fit all the power of the new ipad into this phone. i highly doubt they will still put out a now obselete chip into their newest phone. while they did underclock the A5 chip, it can still be run at full capacity, granted it will produce a good bit more heat and rape your battery. having manage to control both of those in the new ipad im sure apple is doing their best to cram the chip into the phone. if not, they probably already have another cpu in the works. im not an apple fan boy either, far from it, so dont think im just trying to spit out bs to make them sound good, i just really like this phone.
  • dankvwguy
    via Wordpress
    whats so bad about it? it almost the same as the phone you now love with just a tad bigger screen. it honestly reminds me of a smaller droid X.
  • dankvwguy
    via Wordpress
    not sure how it would help. the screen is really the only thing that could light your face up. i dont see moving the camera a few centimeters doing much. i could be wrong though. my gf loves facetiming me to tell me to come to bed but i can never see her.