Photos Of Leaked Next-Gen iPhone Back And Front Panel Reveals Interesting Details

13»

Comments

• dankvwguy
    dankvwguy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    thats the most retarded thing ive read so far. if the iphone 4S didnt kill apple i highly doubt a brand new phone would do that. even if it sucked, 90% of the apple community will shell out top dollar for it because its new.
  • Happy smith
    Happy smith Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Good bye. Don't let the headphone cord hit you on the way out.
  • dankvwguy
    dankvwguy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    i know this, but not every person with an iphone has jailbroken it or feels like searching for said tweak. a tweak isnt going to change the current horrible position of the earphone jack.
  • Kris
    Kris Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    It's a prototype part clealry. If a. Apple allowed such a blatant leak so early on and b. the final production piece looked exactly like this picture then Steve Job's legend would have truly died already in the company. The headphone socket in the bottom? Kind of goes against user behaviour, so would imagine this returning back to the top, a lot of peeps still stand their phone up on the desk and admire it whilst doing their daily grind listening to music so I'd be surprised if apple made us experience their products upside down, that would be an android or windoze phone solution.
  • Slick
    Slick Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    bottom or top ?as long as screen flips around does it still matter?
  • Junky228
    Junky228 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Personally, I'm glad to see that they might be going back to a metal back, as in the original iPhone.
  • "LEAKED" That's what we'll call it!!!!!