iPhone 3GS Users Can't Restore to iPhone OS 3.0; But iPhone OS 3.1 Still Vulnerable

13»

Comments

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Strange, are you using an AT&T's iPhone plans?

• Joelgoku
    Joelgoku Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Thats correct. The baseband is 5.11 so dont know its that the problem.

• kenny
    kenny Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

i got same problem (install sbsetting)
    i let the phone on off by itself over night. it works for the first time.
    but i never learn -> crash again
    this time , iphone on but only apple logo no screen for more than a week already.
    i don't know what to do now, just wait...

• Jthon
    Jthon Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Alright im sorry imma noob at this but i love iphones. Been thru many so far. Ok i bought a 3gs worked and everything but 3.1 os. Like a dummy i tried to downgrade it and now my iphone i believe is locked in dfu mode no matter how many times i try to get it out it would show a picture of a usb cord plugging into itunes, OR! It gets me to the point where it says NO sim card installed. Insert a valid sim with no pin lock to activate phone. Right now i dont care about unlocking or jailbreaking it but i wish i can atleast get it to the home screen so it works. Can someone help me please.

• Bluebird
    Bluebird Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I have a 3GS, it was running 3.0.1. I did jailbreak it with redsn0w, all went well. Then I tried to unlock it with ultrasn0w. Followed all steps correctly. After the final step the phone won't reboot. Stuck at the apple logo for 30 sec then blank screen. iTunes won't recognize it.

Any ideas what I could do to get it to reboot and not having to restore to 3.1? I opted for having my signature stored by Cydia if it can help.

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

I tryed to jailbreak my iPhone 3GS, but Iam not the computer type, so silly of me, I updated it to the newest version. But it wouldnt update, there was an error. So now the phone just stands in iTunes-mode. IF ANYONE knows how to fix this, could you save my life and send me an email on how to do it? robi__1@hotmail.com
    please guys!

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    i have a iphone 3gs which is in 3.0.1 firmware...it is jailbroken...now my problem is the cydia crashed...and i cant use it anymore...so now what should i do???at this time is there already a possible way to upgrade a 3.0.1 to atleast 4.0 firmware???