Geohot Planning to Release Tool to Jailbreak Any iPhone and iPod Touch Running Any Version of iPhone

Comments

• MO
    MO Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

for 3.1 only..hope this guy screws the mac users as dev team have screwed win users

• Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress

Dev team have not screwed anyone, they will release a windows version in time. They are working for free, you need to get a life. You would not be able to do any of this if it wasn't for people like them.

• Dan c
    Dan c Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

GEOHOT releaesd the best jailbreak app I have ever seen. His 1 button 3GS jailbreak was pure genius. Anyone who says this guy is a joke has never tried purplera1n.

He said it in his blog correctly. He's out to prove a point that all the extra work the dev team requires you to do (like download an ispw, restore with itunes) is not necessary.

• MO
    via Wordpress

yo tony...who's the one who hasn't got a life matey? whats your problem...you part of the dev team? or can you not read.. you either illiterate basket...if you read the DEV blog..YES the very people you are refering they themselve SAY that they will not release a windows version...UMMM let me think that means thyv Screwed win users right? TOSSER

• MO
    via Wordpress

yo tony...who's the one who hasn't got a life matey? whats your problem...you part of the dev team? or can you not read.. you either illiterate basket...if you read the DEV blog..YES the very people you are refering they themselve SAY that they will not release a windows version...UMMM let me think that means thyv Screwed win users right? TOSSER

• Jacko
    Jacko Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

purplerain its better than redsnow. in my case i jailbreak the 3.0 in about 10 sec. then i upgrade to 3.0.1 and i use the redsnow and after that my phone start to gave me problems.

so the guy knows how the iphone works. wait and see

• MO
    via Wordpress

too right...this guy has cut away from the dev team and is producing better hacks than all put together ...they usually say two heads are better than one, this guy is wicked alone

• The Cable Guy
    The Cable Guy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Like!

I used both tools for 3GS OS3.0. Purplera1n was great and much easier than Dev-Team's tool.
    Way to go Geohot.

• karl
    karl Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

what you banging on about..the guy made a fair assesment of the situation GHOT..is the man...now bolloks off and go to bed silly little boy

• Tazito
    Tazito Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I'm a windows user, and yes, I'm waiting for (as a lot of us in the Win World are) the jailbreak, but come on people!!!! it is really insulting to talk **** about any of the people that you are impatiently and angrily waiting for a very nice FREE gift, it doesn't matter who it is from, we should be thankful that someone is actually even thinking of working with us on this, I mean it is a Mac product, I'm not seeing too many of us here talking about a Windows Mobile phone?, and we should not be complete asses about it! Yes I fucked up and upgraded to 3.1 when I had a perfectly good working jailbroken 3.0. Whose fault is it? Let me think oh yeah MY DUMB ASS FAULT! So would it make sense for me to **** at someone else that it's doing me a favor???? AND FOR FREE!!!! Its like if you are starving in the dessert and some nice person comes in and gives you Water and a couple of burgers and you **** because is not Orange Gatorade and that you are a vegetarian!!!!!

• dickhead
    dickhead Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

they said the dev will release one in the future take awile to do duh

• chakubi
    chakubi Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

well said. Dev Team, Geohot e.t.c put up with a the whining, nagging to make a tools that open up our precious Iphones. so unless people have accolades they shud shut up or go to 1 of those fake websites pay for unlocking tools and then **** about it. in the meantime lets wait like we always do

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

I tryed to jailbreak my iPhone 3GS, but Iam not the computer type, so silly of me, I updated it to the newest version. But it wouldnt update, there was an error. So now the phone just stands in iTunes-mode. IF ANYONE knows how to fix this, could you save my life and send me an email on how to do it? robi__1@hotmail.com
    please guys!

• mos
    mos Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

downgrade to 3.0 jb at 3.0 and then use the pwnge tool

• al
    al Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

Great going Geohot ! I am contributing now for purplera1n. Thanks

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

ya that what I'm talking about!! let's make it rain for those window users. thanks for your time and **** all those **** talkers but as soon as it's released they will be all over his nutz.

• Chris Wade
    Chris Wade Posts: 50
    via Wordpress

I say the mote there are working on this stuff, the better. Personally I wish Apple would just realize that we aren't going away and just add something like an "Unsupported Apps" section to the App Store. They could even add a disclaimer that if you install this software your warranty will not be honored until all "Unsupported Software" is removed, they could even give an easy waqy to accomplish this and they could indicate that this software may negatively affect the performance of your phone.

• E4tH
    E4tH Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

bro lol the iphone is an apple product and so it makes sense for it to run on a mac but anyways the dev team already has someone working on a windows version.

• Hotz Rules
    Hotz Rules Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Any one against the first founder of exploit right from Dev team that jealbroke and unlocked iphone at the first is really insane.,.. Dont you know George Hotz was the first to even think of Jealbreaking iphone? well here is his latest work, he is almost done with the software and you can follow him on twitter.
    Latest Work : http://tinyurl.com/yd28897

• Rick James
    Rick James Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Dev team is a joke
    Leaving a number of people out of their jailbreak
    I seriously cannot believe some people are that naive
    Geohot is the 1 man dev team so go **** urself haters

• Rick James
    Rick James Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

your a loser
    You honestly would wait for a stupid Dev team release that doesn't even invite every user
    Jailbreaks should not have restrictions on
    if you've been jail broken before
    it doesn't work like that.
    Read iphonewiki and learn something.

• E4tH
    E4tH Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

what?!? at least this guy wouldn't hold out on the entire jailbreak community like the dev team would if it meant keeping the same exploit existent in the next firmware update.

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

will this have the option also to fix th3 2g no wifi and bluetooth if not can any one help me

• Tony
    via Wordpress

Sn0wBreeze: PwnageTool to Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1 for Windows Coming Soon!!
    Now who is the TOSSER?

• MO
    via Wordpress

YYYOOOUUUU AAARRRREEE!!! BUDDY...cheers mate for letting me know

• MO
    via Wordpress

wii this unlock the 3gs 3.1...

• Tony
    via Wordpress

blackra1n will be out soon, I am hoping today.
    http://www.blackra1n.com/

• MO
    via Wordpress

think the ETA on that is 12th oct

• Tazito
    Tazito Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Thank you!:) And I agree with you, pay for it and after you get screwed over, than **** all you want, and even there on those websites (a lot of them at least) will not even reply back to you any way.

• MO
    via Wordpress

**** me//apple have gone and released 3.1.2