Apple Updates Boot ROM in new iPhone 3GS Models to Prevent Jailbreaking

13»

Comments

• kreepyoneyourass
    kreepyoneyourass Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

what? Is your country too poor to make a good phone??????

• jivan1975@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

Could anyone help me with my Iphone?
    It had 3.1.2 with 05.11 baseband and it was jailbrokcen and unlocked.
    I have reseted by mistake all settings and it probably cleaned off everything in it and after that it keeps restaring itself every 15 min for whole day..
    I tried to restore new 3.1.2 ispw firmware,but it doesnt let do to.. This window come up when I tried to restore 3.1.2
    "Your Iphone could not be restored .This device is not eiligible to for the requested build..."
    What is my chnace and what I can do to have Iphone works ?

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

this some bull-ish 7D11's are always getting the short end of the stick :.-(

• Tompei
    Tompei Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

They have to do it. As stated by the deal with AT&T.

• Cdd
    Cdd Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Anything man made can be hacked/cracked... so why panique ? I agree with Basyarah, anything they ll come up with is just a waste of time anf effort, someone WILL JB this bootrom again, just a matter of time. It's like a cat & moues game to them, the difference is that APPLE is paying these developpers , while the hobbyist at home is pissing them off hacking it WITHOUT being paid for it. So wonder who the joke is on ? Apple should put more effort in the iphone 4 and get THAT one running as it should. lol

• Yanira Vanwie
    Yanira Vanwie Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Wow was directed to this site on Yahoo poking around for another subject entirely, and now I'm revisit and go over the rest of your site.
  • Ana Lacouette
    Ana Lacouette Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Lol this kid says he discovered some Runescape hacks... do you think he's kidding? Is that even doable since RS is a client side game?