AT&T Upgrade Eligibility: Find Out How Much You Will Pay For Apple's New iPhone 4?

13»

Comments

• Peter
    Peter Posts: 110
    via Wordpress

AT&T still force you to sign up for a data plan even if you call them and tell them you don't want, they said for all smart phone, you have to have data plan.
    What can I do to not sign up data plan

• Pam
    Pam Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

No, I did not upgrade LESS than a year ago. I renewed my contract and got a new phone on Feb.14, 2009. My early upgrade eligibility is Oct.15th,2010. So it appears I won't be able to get an IPhone 4 till Oct. so your numbers are a tad off.

• amr
    amr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

If you spend a certain amount monthly then you are eligible for an earlier upgrade. It sounds like he spends more than $100 per month and you spend less.

• Mario
    Mario Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Your line is probably not the primary line upon where he has one phone and is the primary

• End monopolies!
    End monopolies! Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Agree. Have AT&T already. We need more Smartphones with Apps and more telecommunication carriers (some with good support would be nice.). I cannot believe Apple would choose AT&T to have a monopoly on carrier service for their phone.

• Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    so with a upgrade how much is the iphone 3 at at&t?also how much is the internet/