iPhone 4 Owners Reporting Reception Issues When They Hold Antenna Band? [Updated]

13»

Comments

• cordovanian
    cordovanian Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I think have same problem with my phone, bar goes down, till now no 0 bars but there seems to be issue

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

What network are you on, which country pls?

• Min
    Min Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

I have checked 12 new iPhone 4, and 4 3GS at Apple Store.

Basically, there are vervy strong signal area.

Anyway, 12 all iPhone 4 shows 5 bar, but, after grip by hand, all devices are shows 2 or 3 bar.
    I have checked same way 4 3GS couple of times. but, all shows 5 bar. I feel, the effect on 3GS is not much and it is hard to find the differen in high signal zone.
    But, iPhone 4 shows huge difference. I believe is hard to say as Software program.

* All device is iOS 4

• Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress

I can't replicate the signal issue on my iP4. Maybe it's a manufacturing issue and some of them are poorly grounded.

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

Steve jobs says hold the phone differently..

what a joke

• S
    S Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

I got a iPhone 4 you don't get the option to restore from a backup just add as new phone or restore from
    My iPad image not my ole iPhone 3GS image dnt know what you's are doing wrong

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

probably your holding the wrong way...tried mine a lot of times yup full bar to 1 bar...went to eye doctor this afternoon check it there.. 4 bars to no connection, what a joke, all those engineer being paid and all those people around them cannot fix or think of a solution....APPLE is being a joke....jobs tell hold the phone differently..are you fucking mad...or stupid...fix it or give money back

• Kewlj1313
    Kewlj1313 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Hello iPhoneHacks, my freezing problem still persisted and apple ended up replacing the phone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaxN9a1zKVk

The video above demonstrates the issue and how it persisted!