Comex To Release Spirit Like Tool To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS And iPod Touch 2G/3G Soon

1235»

Comments

• Miezl
    Miezl Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

It's better to not check for an update about the jailbreak every day ;-)
    And I admit that it's of no use that several sites are telling us the same "news" on daily basis.
    "Jailbreak is coming!......soon!" Aaaargh!!!!!!
    So frustrating and useless!!!

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

when come the new spirit jailbreak for version 4.01 ?
    pls help me i need it

• Casus
    Casus Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Comex on Twitter

"FWIW, I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then.
    about 5 hours ago via web"

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

Hi I have an touch 3G mc model n accidentally updated it to 4.0.1 will the new jb tool which comex will release can jb my itouch? I wasn't able to save my ssh blobs when I was at 3.1.3 k
    before? I hope u can relieve my frustrations by answering what you know about what comex or dev team is updating. Appreciate it so much in anticipation of your response thank you.

• HI5
    HI5 Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

but the ? is when will they release it everyday we see some thing about 3g but nothing for 3gs it is already one month now they will release 4.1 so again we have to wait.

• Wendy
    Wendy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

hi i bought a 3gs phone in bangkok.. it was unlocked.. then i went home to australia. upgraded to latest verision (4 or 4.1 or something whatever it upgraded to) and now the damn thing is locked and unusable as aparently the phone is locked to the USA.

what do i do? i tried in singapore and they wouldnt unlock if for me..

is there an easy way to make this unlocked so i can use it with my australian sim card and use it overseas?

any help would be appreciated.

im not savy with this so if you could explain in simple dumb dumb language.

thanks again..!

• HI5
    HI5 Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

but when will they release it.

• PleaseHELP
    PleaseHELP Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Please HELP!

My iPhone 3GS iOS 4.0, i have saved SHSH blobs for iOS 4.0 at cydia, new bootrom.

Can i jailbreak it and how?
    Please help, i am very new to iphones and i need this help.
    Help Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

Will this work for iPod Touch 3g 4.0 MC

• mikevoox
    mikevoox Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

comex you are a legend
    !!!!