via Wordpress

Nobody talks about 3G..help..

• charlize
    charlize Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

Why wait? I dislike what Geohot did to Chronic but still, Greenpoison WONT unlock, so ermmm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but either way you will wait for the unlock from ultrasnow.

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

The 3G is 'Always' unlockable/jailbreakable with previous tools. Not sure which ones sorry, someone reading this can hopefully fill in the blanks.
    the 3G is now classed as an almost obsolete device, shame really, as they are still fully functional devices.

• TimW
    via Wordpress

Your data will be preserved within the backup.
    restore as new device, Then run backup and your data should reinstall
    JB data wont reinstall till after fresh JB, so...restore to new, JB, then restore from backup

• TimW
    via Wordpress

HIJACKING to say Anyone in Swansea who is stuck, contact me and ill come sort it all out for you. NO, I dont charge anything

• Puthi
    Puthi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I can even jailbreak my Iphone 4(Original Unlock) now as I have IOS 4.1 installed for few weeks. I've tried to jailbreak but nothing happen as I do with instruction.

I just think that my iDevice error so I restore it again but nothing help as I don't see the Limera1n on my home screen.

Please help me asap...

• yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress

Yup.

Use tiny umbrella to upgrade without updating your baseband, then jailbreak, and run ultrasn0w again.

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

Austin: That was a joke by Geohot I think. Meaning he's not in any hurry to do a Mac version. But since Greenpoison has incorporated his jailbreak, they will probably come out with a MAC version sooner.

I suggest you back up your iphone on MAC, then fine Anyone with a PC and do the jailbreak there. That's all you need, doesn't have to be done on a MAC.

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

Back up your iphone on your MAC. Then find someone with a PC. Download Limera1n and jailbreak your iphone on the PC. DONE. It won't affect your MAC sync so you'll be just fine.

• Patch
    Patch Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

all went well but i can't seem to add hackulo as a source in Cydia. Need ****!

• Conway
    Conway Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Iphonehacks, shall I restore my existing L1merain jailbreak as my **** doesn't seem to allow me to transfer my apps from iphone to itunes?

• LzrdKng74
    LzrdKng74 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

I was on a Blackra1n untethered 3.1.2 JB for a year and decided to use LimeRa1n so I backed up everything from iTunes and APT Backup App in Cydia. Then updated Itunes and my iPod to the latest versions. It worked on the first try last night on my iPod Touch 32GB 3GS on 4.1 using LimeRa1n RC1b on XP, no prob. Then I restored from iTunes, with no prob. Then I restored from APT Backup app and then all my problems began!It wouldn't get out of "Safety Mode" no matter the help instructions provided in MobileSB. So I decided to start from scratch again by restoring factory settings from the Ipod so I can re-jb and now it's stuck in a recovery loop since last night!! I'm trying everything possible but it won't get the connect to iTunes pic just the apple logo. It shuts off on occasion but starts up within a second to the apple logo... Any suggestions?! Would "iRecovery" help me get out of recovery loop? I can't manage to open the program in XP by properties/compatibility/WindowsXP SP2. Damn, I had it working at first, grrrrr! I had backed-up my SHSH blogs under 3.1.2 but not 4.1 Help please.(duh) Is it still possible to recover or is my iPod kapute/finito? Thnx in advance!

• mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress

No!!!, you just need to install afc2add from cydia. there is no reason if you have no problem yet.

• Bone
    Bone Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can I use limera1n to jailbreak my Iphone 3G?

• andrey
    andrey Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Iphonehacks, shall I restore my existing L1merain jailbreak as my **** doesn't seem to allow me to transfer my apps from iphone to itunes?
    iPhone dev team

• mushroom
    mushroom Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Please reply...if limera1n is able to jailbreak iphone 3G

• c-lplus
    c-lplus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'm new to JB. I backed up my phone with itunes and then JB the phone. After it's jailbroken, I connected the phone to my PC and itunes automatically synced/backedup the phone again. Will I still be able to restore to the original iphone state?
    Thank in advance.

• ha3f
    ha3f Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

both Limera1n and Greenpois0n are great,,,,but which is the best for 3GS 4.1 05.14.02 unlocked factory? any idea??

• CraigB
    CraigB Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Tim to the rescue! Spot on :) this geezer will sort you out with any issues, iPhone guru :)

• hmorad
    hmorad Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

ok i have a question..
    i have an iphone 4 which was iOS 4.0.2 but i accidently upgraded to 4.1.
    my question is if i jailbreak it and set the SHSH blobs in cydia, can i downgrade it to 4.0.2?

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

I used LimeRa1n beta. Now that its out of beta do i just redo the jail break? Will i loose everything i just put back on?

• mars
    mars Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

No service message after JB ,on my iphone 4 ,I done clean restore then jailbreak whit limera and I tried poison but I get the same issue ,my phone is factory unlocked and running 4.1 FW .>>>>.....>>>> HELP pretty please

• sky
    sky Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

how come cydia can't cache sources which i have added into cydia?

• Abrial
    Abrial Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Sorry guys,I am a noob in all this.

But after Jailbreaking would all my previous apps pictures and everything be gone?

And is it possible to sync my iphone with itunes from then on????
    Sorry and looking forward to your replies.

• Frederick
    Frederick Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

will jailbreaking my iphone 4 disable my facetime as i had heard before?