Use this Hack to Activate the Voicemail Button on your Unlocked iPhone

Comments

• Mariano
    Mariano Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I tried to set up my voicemial button like this

*5005*86*124,1234#

(where 124 is my voicemail number, "," is the pause character and 1234 is my voicemail pin number)

so that it enters the pin automatically... but it seems to ignore the "," :(

help, anyone?

• kayleee
    kayleee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

is there anyway to undo this??

• Lennart
    Lennart Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Works like a charm in The Netherlands with Vodafoon. (1.1.3 version)

*5005*86*0654501233#

Many thanks !

• vivek
    vivek Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i have tried it. though the voice mail button works but i have not clu on how to set conditional call forwards to voice mail no... and when i am declining the call it isn't getting transfered to the voice mail no.
    me in India on vodafone/hutch network.
    will some body please help me on this as this is the big problem i am facing....

• Hanzel
    Hanzel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The best solutiton for Venezuela is:
    *5005*86*133#

This way you don't have to call your own number.

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

Tested this in Australia (Telstra)

*5005*86*101#

and it worked :)

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

works like a dream...a handy short cut indeed, i am on O2 in ireland...perfect

• Luis
    Luis Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

For does who want to get SMS notification when receive voicemails, try this:
    1. contact your operator and ask to reset you voicemail
    2. Activate again your voicemail.
    3. in options ask for a SMS when new voicemail arrives.

If doesn't work, contact again your operator and ask to activate SMS. In portugal it works.

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress

Como hiciste para hacero funcionar en Argentina? yo tengo Personal...

• joanna
    joanna Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

ok, i guess i want to have too many things on my iphone and i don't read till the end. my voicemail button was working. i thought this is for visual voicemail. so i tapped the code plus my voicemail code is *501 and the button stopped working. please let me know how to go back to previous settings. thanks a lot.

• joanna
    joanna Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

how to undo this???? thanks for your help

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

Hey just one question, if i have a hacked iphone, and then have a normal (non iphone) UK o2 contract (O2 being the one service provider with the iphone in the uk) can i use the visual voicemail that o2 gives you, if not this is very useful and will go right ahead and use it (as soon as i get my iphone)

michael

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

i have a 1.1.2 iPhone with a hyper sim card in it in Canada under Rogers, so its "not unlocked" but the only problem i have is that the voicemail icon isnt working,when i hit it it doesnt do anything, any ideas on how to get it to work, and is the method above safe to use.

• hack babe
    hack babe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

For me, the voicemail button did not work after jailbraking 1.1.4on AT&T. However, calling your iphone and leaving a voicemail turned it back on.

• ParadiseAngel
    ParadiseAngel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

visual voicemail doesn't work; however, i am able to access my voicemail by touching the voicemail icon.
    i use t-mobile and am located in hawaii!

• bobbobberson
    bobbobberson Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

How do you do this?!?!? Has anyone been able to undo this?

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

I have tmobile and I cant unlock my voicemail when I put my number in for the voicemail code.

• mj
    mj Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Icon's activated! Works in the Netherlands with T-mobile by using 1233! Wish I could get visual voicemail though...does't T-mobile provide for that? If so, is there a hack to get it working?

Cheers!

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress

Hi, I'm Matt from the UK and I tried this, using 150 for T-Mobile and it worked a treat! :D

• Abbas Matawah
    Abbas Matawah Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

That works fine here in Saudi Arabia. For the AlJawwal carrier, the voice mail number is 955. The long number to which the phone should be diverted, is 0504000000 using this format, for example to forward if phone not reachable, off, no signal: **61*0504000000#

Thanks

• Gysmo
    Gysmo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Wow! This really works. I'm using my iPhone on the Optus Network in Australia and I can now use that VoiceMail button exactly as advertised.

Great work

• Mr C
    Mr C Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Worked a treat - one of those nagging little things that I was eager to sort - and you did it again!!

• bobby
    bobby Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

hi, i'm using the iphone with canada's rogers wireless and i don't know how to get their 3 digit voicemail number, can anyone help?

• Alireza Yaghoubi
    Alireza Yaghoubi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Voicemail works great for me, but my iPhone stopped ringing. Anyone can call me now, but I can only determine a coming call by looking at the screen. no sound, no vibration!
    Also whenever I try to call someone it says "Call forwarding active", but I'm still able to make a call. What kind of thing is this? BTW, Don't tell me to check out for that silent button. I can hear my keyboard.

• iRob
    iRob Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Ok, I have AT&T and unlocked my phone for use with them so I wouldnt have the 2 year contract.
    So I have the unlimited calling plan with the $20 unlimited data pack.

What would I have to do to get visual voicemail?

Thats actually a Carrier Feature that needs to be activated?

So I have to call them and find someone ignorant enough to turn it on without figuring things out?

-Thanks

• Peter Pan
    Peter Pan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Movistar Venezuela it works *5005*86*0414xxxxxxx# but it seems it only works on postpayment plans in case you have prepaid plans it wont work, there should be another way.

• leng
    leng Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hello! i just tried this now and really does work! thanks guys!!! really appreciate your sharing =) i just got my iphone as a mothers day gift from my hubby and it is not easy to figure out hehehe!

more power guys!

• Edward
    Edward Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

hey wats up men look i have a question i unlocked my iphone so i use it with t mobile can i have the visual voice mail feature

• junaid
    junaid Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Excellent it works with me in 2 countries. Nice job

• Bogdan
    Bogdan Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I say first in romania lang for my people( sorry) deci merge codul ptr Vodafone Romania
    *5005*86*334# fara probleme.I say to all from my country is work with this code in Vodafone Romania. Thank you for everything