Chronic Dev Team To Release Greenpois0n For iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak Soon; Doesn’t Need SHSH B

Comments

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress
    These kids are never happy. They'll always have something to **** about, jailbreak or unlock release dates. Or they'll **** at Apple, iPhoneHacks, Cydia etc.
  • kei
    kei Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    It's just the dev team overpromises and underdelivers. They say all this stuff and then it either takes forever or they just copy Geohot's work. They made redsn0w but the average user can't really do anything with it. What I'm saying is they're suffering from "mod developer syndrome". Big plans, then no followthrough. Geohot is a jerk, but at least when he says he's going to do it - he does it.It honestly worries me it seems there are only two entities in the entire WORLD that seem capable of jailbreaking. What happens if either of them quit? then what? What happens when geohot does? Seriously think it over.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
  • Dev
    Dev Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    All of you crying that this is fake,we taking too long, it's just a teaser, we waiting to copy Geo,.... **** all of you. All this work we put in just so you all can enjoy your idevice more than ever, and for free. Me and the rest of the dev could just not release anything ever and just use it for ourselves. There are too many ungrateful wanna be jailbreakers out there. This **** is hard to do. Specially if u have a life. And on top of it all, we barely get donations but yet we do what we do because of some of our loyal hackers. To the rest of u, pray that we decide to release the jailbreak cause your appreciation is shown all over.
  • Monkey
    Monkey Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    listen u guys are cool and do a lot of good work for the iphone scene dont let a few arse holes ruin it for the rest of us. If they can do better why have they not released and jailbreak , unlock ect. they could hack a ds with a r4 card unlike u guys who hack top apple product these thiungs take time if u need donation or beta tester just send me a message i work in it for a living so know how hard your works it to wright hacks and mods ect. psfuck the people what doubt the dev team there lose.
  • Edreezyy
    Edreezyy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    if you read it into to it. one of the bugs are that the wifi icon doesnt show even though you are on. you have to consider this is in beta and there will be bugs that will be fixed. i cant wait for it to come out.
  • JumboCrayons
    JumboCrayons Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys...I just downgraded my iPhone4 from 4.2.1 to 4.1(8B117) and jailbreak it with limera1n but my firmware stays at 03.10.01. somehow it works for both my 3GS and iPhone4.Here is what i have done:1) google and download 3GS iOS4.1 & iPhone4 iOS 4.12) google and download Tinyumbrella3) download Limera1n4) Set hosts to look into Cydia server5) Run TinyUnbrella and save your SHSH6) BACKUP YOUR DATA with iTune!!!7) Reccover your iPhone with iOS 4.1 firmware8) During the revcovery process you will get error message from iTune something like (error 1004 i think) but dont worry about that... you can use TinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery mode (select your phone and press "Exit Recovery" button), and reboot your iPhone and you should have iOS4.1 in your iphone now.8) Run Limera1n and jailbreak your iPhone... and that is it.Hope this will help some of you out there... but once again, please remember to "Backup your data" first before you try this... please remember... you are trying this at your own risk...
  • Shrug
    Shrug Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    right and perhaps another beta test using hackers as a resource for the iphone 5 and 6...come on, think it through. if it was a single generation or 2... perhaps... but 4 generations?it's a cat and mice game.
  • Shrug
    Shrug Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    good point, but the assumption is based on the fact that it improves over current existing JB options.requiring 4.1 shsh blobs would be a step back (for newer devices anyways)
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    Next time ..... don't say **** until you have a proper release that works ... the you'll get all the cred you deserve !
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hi Guys,Need your help..I have an iphone3Gs with the following specs.- version 3.0(7A341)- modem firmware 04.26.08- I have got it unlocked from a friend and it is running without any problem.I would like to upgrade the version. Can you tell me till which version can i upgrade and I would still want it unlocked...Please reply with your comments.Cheers
  • DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Wow im stunned at how many people think this these Jailbreaks are owed to them, These people who do the Jailbreaking are putting there time out for us to get full use of our Phones for FREE. quit being greedy people, they will release it when its ready. there not gonna hold it hostage, unless you people keep being pricks about it. also do you want them to thow it out there with all kinds of bugs? then what there at fault again. Chill out already. and i highly doubt they sit in front of a computer trying to crack this ALL DAY, they have lives too.
  • larryw
    larryw Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    You're right DJ. Sure, they said it would be out by Christmas, they just didn't say which one. And sure, they have real lives, the donations and income derived from the Cydia store are trivial, right? This is after all, FREE?BS.Looks like Apple won the cat and mouse game.
  • Bahaa
    Bahaa Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    MuscleNerd has confirmed on his twitter that the iPhone Dev Team will hold iPhone 4 basebands unlock until iOS 4.2.5 is out which will be on February 10th with the launch of Verizon iPhone 4!!andUltrasn0w 2.2 Coming on February 10 !!
  • ink
    ink Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Hi, I have a Iphone 4, 4.2.1 OS and 03.10.01 modem firmware.Can I jailbreak it?
  • Bahaa
    Bahaa Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    No..Tell 10 February
  • JumboCrayons
    via Wordpress
    Hi ink, did you upgrade your iphone 4 from a lower version to 4.2.1? if you did upgrade your firmware... then you can try using the method i mention above. if not, you have to wait till the next jailbreak to be release.
  • Ki
    Ki Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Best said right there
  • EV
    EV Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    GeoHot is too busy with his Sony lawsuit
  • DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Well larryw, don't get me wrong I haven't jailbreak my phone to many times, but when I did it didn't cost me a cent , so I may be outa place. I have seen some features for a price but the main breaking has none and you get some neat tweaks for free. You may of been a person who has donated or paid for some extra features, as a business man myself the features that people pay for, Is considered paying for a service in my book. So to me there the ones losing out you can't make money if a product isn't available. And since I havent ever paid for a feature I'm not sure if you still have it on the next breaking, if not then that's bad business. I'm not trying to start greif here I'm just stating my opion to my experience with jailbreaking. Maybe if I donated or paid 100 bucks and lost it all on a update I may have a different thought on it. The reason I'm interested in the new jailbreak is for turning my phone into a wifi hot spot, and I hear it has a small price which I will be gladly to pay for, it a service/ feature I don't have and will not find on ITunes
  • ABDULDON
    ABDULDON Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    bro tell me how did u do it! coz i have the same version like u! but i cannot restore to an earlier version! give me the craps!
  • lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    I would be willing to bet that 95% of the griefers screaming about not having a jailbreak for the latest iOS are all using **** and pirating their apps. Most of the legit apps that one may jailbreak for, are now available in the latest OS save for some printing and hotspot use. But in reality, 4.1 works fine for most people and is jailbroken without flaws. With a few tweaks, it does almost everything 4.2 does and more in some cases. I seriously cannot imagine that all the griefers out here spouting of are people who have just bought an ipad or iphone for the first time. My bet is on the later. Kiddies who want their free games on the phone/ipad their daddies bought them.
  • JumboCrayons
    via Wordpress
    ABDULDON,hmm... what do you mean have the same version as me? do you have a iOS4.2.1 with firmware 03.10.01?first thing first... did you jailbreak your iphone before or upgraded your iphone from a lower version to 4.2.1 and have save your SHSH with cydia, if your answer is yes, then you are in good chance to downgrade to 4.1, if not... you have to wait for the next jailbreak to be release.
  • Razieal
    Razieal Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    are you guys still planning to release it or going to wait for 4.3? atleast give us an ETA if you have decided to release it dont get me wrong we really appreciate your hard work but would appreciate more if you guys release stuff on time that you specify yourselves time and time again promises are made and the broken.we are humans and bound to get upset but it doesnt mean that your hard work is not apprciated.
  • Yuri
    Yuri Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    I hope it will be soon... But it will be much better to see some 4.3 Jailbreak tool too!
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    What is it Soon????? 1 year or two years?? I don't think so they will be release??? If the ios 4.3 release they may will be release and you want to used ios 4.2.1 or new 4.3???? a lots of feature come in on ios 4.3?? that may be own 3gs and 4g I don't think of you want to using ios 4.2.1 anymore.
  • bfd
    bfd Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    WOW.... you children really need to learn not to bite the hand that feeds you. The fact that anyone would even think about speaking in a negative way about the services/programs that Dev Team provide for you, or the time taken from personal life to produce these services/programs that are released for free to you, just goes to show the ignorance that has developed in today's society as a result of selfishness and personal greed. If you want the jailbreak faster, WRITE IT YOURSELF !!! As I do not know programming and am therefore unable to produce my own jailbreak, I will wait patiently without comment, but will say this....Thank you Dev Team for the time and efforts that you do put into the jailbreaks and unlocks that some of us do appreciate. Your coding skills, abilities, and use of your own personal time deserve respect and I personally take my hat off to you guys. Thank You.
  • devil fucker
    devil fucker Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    its only an another lie like Shatter . chronic dev team are a bunch of bad promisers and assholes
  • devil fucker
    devil fucker Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i am appreciate dev teams efforts i like them but **** all chronic dev teams . when u cant release an unthetered jailbreak and it had bugs u are assholes that show videos about it and pplaying with us u mom fuckers