iOS 4.3: Update On Unlocking iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiOS 4.3: Update On Unlocking iPhone

MuscleNerd, member of the iPhone Dev Team has revealed that baseband – 04.10.01 that comes bundled with iOS 4.3 for iPhone 4 is vulnerable, which indicates that it can be unlocked if Apple does not update it in the final version.

MuscleNerd revealed this news via the following tweet:

Current i4 unlock goal includes til 04.10.01 (4.3b3). Very weird situation…vuln cmds are there, trying to invoke them!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nick NY
    Nick NY Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    First.... I love being first lol I really don't think there gonna have the unlock for 4.3 anytime soon
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    You're a fucking queer. I really hope you consider suicide.Also, I'm really looking forward to the unlock!
  • Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress
    Dude I think you are being a bit harsh to someone who just expressed an opinion. Unless you're upset that you didn't get to post first. In which case you're the queer one. So take your pill and a nap might help you.
  • Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress
    Personally I would have rather Musclenerd waited until after the release of 4.3 before boasting that they already had a jailbreak ready for it. Let the cat and mouse game continue ......
  • Gerald Lavert
    Gerald Lavert Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Please let me actually use my paperweight iphone 4 this week. Please Please release an unlock any unlock please please unlock please please. Unlock it please, unlock it PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Hey ****, shut the **** up. I hate "first" posters, and people named richard.
  • Ballz
    Ballz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Seriously kan't wait 4 d unlock.....
  • Apple R&D
    Apple R&D Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Thanks for the info. Should have waited until it was released before opening your big mouth. Thought you were going to get props for being the one to discover but now be know as the one who pissed everyone off who has been waiting for this unlock for months. Muhahahahaha!!
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    We can't even unlock 2.10 now they talk about unlock 3.10 and 4.10 what da f
  • kane
    kane Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Not looking forward to it cause my iphone is fully unlocked
  • Maxx
    Maxx Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i hope that 4.10 is not the reason for not releasing the unlock and tell the people to wait until the release of ios5.
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    hahahahah lol @Max u got ur point maybe thet is true so they can drag more time
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    I think you guys are really insane for revealing what the Dev-Team can or cannot do.Doesn't it sink into your heads that Apple may close all vulnerable holes again and therefore making us to wait even longer? I wonder what you gain by posting this useless message here.I appreciate what you and the Dev-Team do but you sometimes nag a lot and that's insane.Please grow up!!!
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Some one is PISSY!
  • supernova
    supernova Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    ohhhh my!!! musclenerd again?!?!?! i don't believe to what musclenerd's saying anymore.. i mean, didn't he say back in november or something that he has a JB and unlock for the 4.2.1, but he won't release it until 4.3 comes out so that apple won't be able to patch it?!?!? where is it now?? probably he's waiting for 4.4 so that apple won't patch it or 4.5 or hell might not even release it so apple won't be able to patch it.. he's so full of talks.. i don't believe on any of what he's saying anymore
  • Nick NY
    Nick NY Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hey jdb you must be a real loser your probably in your mothers basement eating cheetoes as your writing these comments hopefully in the future there will be a unlock for woman so u can get laid for the first time then youll be the one saying "first" lol
  • tempdomain
    tempdomain Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    "...and iPhone 3G and if the Dev team will release a method that will allow users to downgrade from 06.15.00". yes thank you
  • Alvin
    Alvin Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    @:Gerald Lavert I completely support ur quote...If 4.2.1 can Unlock 4.1 also unlock at the same time as well.. Dun be too anxiety dude !!!! hope MuscleNerd do what he has told uS.. 4.3 will come on marth this month sO unlock will come that day or day after ... :) Thx Dev-Tem Love ur kindness for release UL for free :)
  • Ali Imam
    Ali Imam Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    “…and iPhone 3G and if the Dev team will release a method that will allow users to downgrade from 06.15.00″. Its really good news. Thanks dev team specially to MuscleNerd and Sherif_Hashim.
  • Pacific Rim
    Pacific Rim Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I don't work for them...but if you guys don't want to wait for unlocks ever again and want to use iphone without paying for data plan. try prepaid carrier that uses AT&T Networks.The deals aren't bad either.https://www.h2owirelessnow.comhope this helps.
  • Crow
    Crow Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    Where's the like button for this post??
  • ifonix
    ifonix Posts: 76
    via Wordpress
    thanx DEV TEAM for the effort,hoop for downgrade from 06.15.00 for the 3GS. to fix GPS prob.as long as thay come with JB/UL for 4.3 all BB (iphone 3-3GS and 4) let it be...;-)
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Sherif_Hashim is a big liar, he always keep saying unlock soon. Remember he tweeted to the person who was going to the military it should be here by Jan 16. What happened? BLoody losers all of them, waiting for 4.3 and not bothered about people who have their iphone as f***** bricks since 8 damn months.
  • Damien
    Damien Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    They're talking about it because they've been SAVING the exploit which Apple doesn't know about -_- how can Apple fix an exploit of which they have no knowledge? That's why Musclenerd wants to WAIT so that more devices can be unlocked, so that when 4.3 does drop there won't be a flood of people crying because they accidentally updated their basebands or bought their phones later, the previous of the two being idiots who obviously didn't think about what they were doing despite having been jailbroken...
  • Damien
    via Wordpress
    "but he won’t release it until 4.3 comes out so that apple won’t be able to patch it?!?!? where is it now??"Where is iOS 4.3 now? Hasn't been released so he hasn't lied...
  • Damien
    via Wordpress
    "What happened? BLoody losers all of them, waiting for 4.3 and not bothered about people who have their iphone as f***** bricks since 8 damn months."Yeah!!!! **** all the people who will be buying/accidentally upgrading in the future!! Who really cares about other people anymore anyways...
  • jimi
    jimi Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Dammm where is all the love in the world?. Man just chill take a pill and a giant splif, jiggers will happen when jigger is ready.
  • Bas
    Bas Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    To all these stupid and frustrated people who **** at the dev team, if you think it takes too long, do it yourself! These guys put in a lot effort and there is no reason for them to do so whatsoever, certainly not because all of you people are bitching. We should be happy that they do it anyway, and if you don't like it, buy another phone or get a contract
  • Crazy Asylum
    Crazy Asylum Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    Ill be looking foward to this on my unlocked 3gs, im starting to get a bit tired of 4.0 and i dont trust myself to use Sn0wBreeze.. haha
  • Crazy Asylum
    Crazy Asylum Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    So what would you all be doing if geo never unlocked the iphone in the first place? Would you be bitching cause you bought an ATT phone but you have T-moble? no, cause you never would have boughten one in the first place, so how about we be gratful someone is even working on this instead of acting like a bunch of spoiled little bitches.