iOS 4.3: Update On Unlocking iPhone

Comments

• devteamsux
    devteamsux Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    Really? They keep telling us it will be release soon soon soon but i dont see it?? always waiting for new path to release or else devteam won't release unlock rofl if you think like that then dont release it at all cuz appl will keep patching itRELEASE IT IF APPLE PATCHES MAKE A NEW ONE LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING!!!
  • ricosuave
    ricosuave Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Release the friggin unlock already. Who cares about the future! 2012 is near anyways... :D
  • supernova
    supernova Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I don't think you guys understand what some people were bitching about! Dev like musclenerd should be barred from saying anything! For F*** sake! Anything that comes out of him shouldn't be on an article at all! Because like I said on my previous post, he "claimed" to have the JB and unlock for the 4.2.1 back in nov.. Then he said he won't release it til 4.3.. Fine, that's his decision and it's his exploit, although I don't understand the need of holding it off and saying something about it when he won't release it anyway! Then comes january, he claimed he found "another" exploit, which is the monte, now why the F*** would you find another JB if you already have one and just waiting for a new FW to get released?!?!?!?!? And did he deliver on MONTE?!?!?? F*** no!!! And now he's saying that "Current i4 unlock goal includes til 04.10.01 (4.3b3). Very weird situation…vuln cmds are there, trying to invoke them!", well what the F*** happened to the one he had back in november?? The JB and the UNLOCK?!?!?!? My point being is, if you don't have it, don't F*** claim that you do!! People are not that stupid! Well, at least not all of the people are! And those who would say that I'm not grateful at all, well you're wrong! I am! I appreciate all the hard work that these devs have put in, especially geohot.. All I'm saying is, don't make people believe something that isn't there! Again, like I said, everything that Musclenerd say, shouldn't make it on an article at all anymore!! As he's full of sh**!!
  • supernova
    via Wordpress
    I don’t think you guys understand what some people were bitching about! Dev like musclenerd should be barred from saying anything! For F*** sake! Anything that comes out of him shouldn’t be on an article at all! Because like I said on my previous post, he “claimed” to have the JB and unlock for the 4.2.1 back in nov.. Then he said he won’t release it til 4.3.. Fine, that’s his decision and it’s his exploit, although I don’t understand the need of holding it off and saying something about it when he won’t release it anyway! Then comes january, he claimed he found “another” exploit, which is the monte, now why the F*** would you find another JB if you already have one and just waiting for a new FW to get released?!?!?!?!? And did he deliver on MONTE?!?!?? F*** no!!! And now he’s saying that “Current i4 unlock goal includes til 04.10.01 (4.3b3). Very weird situation…vuln cmds are there, trying to invoke them!”, well what the F*** happened to the one he had back in november?? The JB and the UNLOCK?!?!?!? My point being is, if you don’t have it, don’t F*** claim that you do!! People are not that stupid! Well, at least not all of the people are! And those who would say that I’m not grateful at all, well you’re wrong! I am! I appreciate all the hard work that these devs have put in, especially geohot.. All I’m saying is, don’t make people believe something that isn’t there! Again, like I said, everything that Musclenerd say, shouldn’t make it on an article at all anymore!! As he’s full of sh**!!
  • Gerald Lavert
    Gerald Lavert Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    All I ask is that there be no delays once ios 4.3 is dropped. Don't wait to deliver the jailbreak and please don't wait to deliver the unlock. Worst case scenario should be that ios 4.3 drops tomorrow and jb and unlock is released no more than two days after, preferably by midnight the same day!
  • Big Cock
    Big Cock Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Izzeh
    Izzeh Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    If you had saved your SHSH blobs this wouldn't be a problem. No0bs are so annoying.
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    when can v expect the unlock guys... is ios 4.3 going to be released this week? then ios 4.1 unlocking should b available by next week
  • freakmeister
    freakmeister Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Supernova is right. I've been waiting for the i4 unlock since October 2010 and I've been following musclenerd and sherif_hashim in twitter. They said a lot of times that they found exploits for i4 FW and they'll finish the unlock SOON. But no. They told us to wait for iOS 4.2 and we waited. They told us that it will be released on November and we waited. And also during mid-January. And now it's already March. Well, 5 months had already passed and there's really no unlock yet. And now, they're telling us to wait for iOS 4.3. So what's next? 4.4? 4.5? 5? F*** this s***!!!
  • jdb suck queer Richards dick
    via Wordpress
    Dude you're the queer. Why don't you know your role and shut your mouth. Youre a **** just like your mom is a **** and you old fart of a grandma is a ****.
  • devteamsux
    via Wordpress
    WE MUST WAIT UNTIL APPLE RELEASES THEIR LAST IOS BEFORE DEV TEAM IS WILLING TO RELEASE THE UNLOCK BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT THAT SHYT PATCH UP ??CANT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT? THIS GUY IS FULL OF IT KEEPS SAYING HE FINDS EXPLOITS TO UNLOCK AND TELLING US ROFL ITS WORKING GUYS AND ILL RELEASE IT SOON..SOON IN MY BOOK DOESNT MEAN 5 MONTHS++++ HERES A TIP FOR YOU THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEW IOS SO JUST RELEASE IT AND START WORKING ON NEW ONES!!! I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GET DONATIONS!!! 1 DOLLAR ISNT A LOT BUT 1MILLION DONATIONS OF 1 DOLLAR = 1MIL!!!!
  • Santa Claus
    Santa Claus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    HO! HO! HO! HO!Santa is back!Who trust me? Who trust in the easter rabit? So you trust in DEV TEAM, also!!!NEWS!! We are in 2020. Apple just release the new IPhoneDTV 100!!!NEWS!! The Dev Team are wainting a version 4.986 for Iphone 4 to unlock! Just wait one more month!!!SANTA is back! Who trust me? who believe that DEV TEAM be able to unlock Iphone 4?Mery X-tmas and have a very good 2020
  • Patiently Waiting
    via Wordpress
    I know we are all patiently waiting for the unlock, so please continue to have more patient and pray it will be here soon. Dev-Team, sorry for the unpleasant words coming out of our mouth, we are just very frustrated as we have our Iphone for few months with no unlock.Does anyone know any unlock company from the websites? I tried one, but it was those copied from the UltraSnow.Thanks everyone for your patient.
  • devteamsux
    via Wordpress
    NEWS THEY WILL RELEASE IT AFTER IPHONE 7 COMES OUT ON THE SAME DAY!!!
  • divious
    divious Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    musclenerd comex and sherif hasim are all jokes they all make posts to the iphone sites and twitter saying they have an unlock ready and set a bogus date everytime, they should just shut up and go back into hiding like they do when that supposed deadline comes and passes
  • Gerald Lavert
    Gerald Lavert Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    So is March 11th supposed to be the official date now?
  • ann
    ann Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    i am waiting since oct2010. I hope unlock will be there by 21st march.
  • devteamsux
    via Wordpress
    AMEN DIVIOUS!!!!ATTENTION WHORES???DONT MAKE A CLAIM IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT :(
  • MORON
    MORON Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Beware ! I heard that dev-team working with apple !!!
  • JnoMo
    JnoMo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Good Day Everyone? Can someone with real knowledge please help me.. I have the iPhone 3GS 3.1.3(7E18) Model MC135LL on 05.12.01. I would really like to finally upgrade to iOS 4 and KEEP JB/UNLOCK capability. What are my steps? I have searched for hours and find a 100 different ways to do it but they are all different :( Please explain as if to a child lol.. Thanks guys...
  • supernova
    via Wordpress
    ok.. first and foremost, make sure you that your 3.1.3 is JAILBROKEN.. Go to cydia, click on MAKE MY LIFE EASIER and make sure that on HOME, there's a green writing that says SHSH:IOS 4.0, 4.01, 4.02 etc.. Now, I can't stress this enough.. once you're sure, get out of cydia and double check to be safe.. once you're 100% sure, download iOS 4.0.1, that's the only one that has an UNLOCKABLE baseband.. after you download the iOS 4.0.1 3Gs Firmware, download TinyUmbrella and install (sorry i don't have time to post the links).. after installation, run TinyUmbrella, save the SHSH blob to your computer (keep it in a safe place) then open iTunes, select your iphone and then hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and left click on RESTORE.. it will then let you browse the FILE where you saved the 4.0.1 iOS for 3Gs, select the file and let it do it's thing.. NOTE: if it doesn't let you select the file to RESTORE to, it means you didn't hold on your SHIFT key on the keyboard or the sequence was wrong.. if that happens, let go of the SHIFT key and then HOLD it again while left clicking the RESTORE on your mouse, if you do it right, it will let you select the file.. after selected, it will restore (update) your iphone to iOS 4.. now, once you're on iOS 4, connect to your WIFI, go to JAILBREAKME.COM on SAFARI, slide the slider to JAILBREAK your phone.. let it do it's thing.. it may take a little while.. now, restart your iphone, if you see CYDIA, that means your phone is JAILBROKEN.. go to CYDIA, click MANAGE, make sure you have "repo666.ultrasn0w.com" on the list, if it does, select that repo and you will see "ultrasn0w", select that and install then you're JAILBROKEN and UNLOCKED once done.. now, you have a choice to UPGRADE to 4.2.1 by following the sn0wbreeze procedure to preserve your 4.0.1 baseband, although if you're hesitant, i wouldn't really recommend it for now.. just to be safe.. because if you made a mistake, you'll end up with an updated baseband, meaning you would have to wait for an UNLOCK.. i'd recommend staying on the 4.0.1 FW for now just to be safe..
  • supernova
    via Wordpress
    i forgot to mention, when you run TinyUmbrella, CLICK on START TSS Server before RESTORING your iphone.. also, you didn't have to install TinyUmbrella, you just have to run it.. sorry.. it was too early for me and I haven't slept yet.. anyway, goodluck.. again, I would highly, highly recommend staying on 4.0.1 Firmware.. that's also the reason why I didn't give you any instructions on how to update to 4.2.1 and preserving the 4.0.1 baseband..
  • JnoMo
    via Wordpress
    Ok.. Read through this VERY carefully but have one issue at hand. I went into CYDIA and from the past I do very well recall backing up my SHSH however now I do not see anywhere the words Make My Life Easier :( At the top I do see SHSH: iOS 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, 4.2.1+ but its in grey... Before I start the process, what are your thoughts? Thanks for the well written directions :)
  • JnoMo
    via Wordpress
    Along with the message above I am getting the following message from CYDIA:GPG error:http://iphone.hackndev.org hndRelease: The Following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED ##############Failed to fetchPOSIX: Connection refused..:( Where the ### are i presume is my key..
  • JnoMo
    via Wordpress
    NEW UPDATE:Fixed all the errors.. Had to run update about 5 times and each time it finally installed something new and no more errors :) NOW, the gray writing I spoke of earlier is actually green.. DAMN COLOR BLIND! although after looking online it doesnt say what screenshots show that a backup was ever done even though I know I did. So I downloaded TinyUmbrella to find I needed JRE-Java. so downloading that and the 4.0.1 image now... So far so good :)
  • JnoMo
    via Wordpress
    NEW UPDATE:TinyUmbrella ran and backed up my SHSH.. although the log says the following:03/03/2011 11:49:57.143 This device isn't eligible for the requested build. 03/03/2011 11:49:57.155 CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone3GS 3.1.3 (7E18) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.If I'm running 3.1.3 why cant it backup?
  • Alyemen
    Alyemen Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    hopefully this unlock will change everything
  • Alyemen
    Alyemen Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    keep it up dev team we are waiting for 4 unlock hurry please
  • JnoMo
    via Wordpress
    New Issue... I backed up the SHSH Blobs with TinyUmbrella like said. Then loaded the 4.0.1 image but now it tells me the SIM in unsupported and I must either use the sim it came with or bring my phone in to an apple store? How do I get past the activation to get CYDIA back?
  • JnoMo
    via Wordpress
    I followed the instructions so far to the "T" but in TinyUmbrella it now says my phone is at 05.13.04-6.4_M3S2 ????