iOS 4.3: Update On Unlocking iPhone

13»

Comments

• JnoMo
    JnoMo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    HOLY SHEET!! FINAL UPDATEWell I managed to find my original ATT sim.. and activated. JAILBREAKME run.. Ultrasnow complete and I'll be damned! I'm on 4.0.1 5.13.04 and jailbroken and unlocked.. You are the MAN supernova!! disregard all my ranting to this point lol.. I feel complete again lol :))
  • supernova
    supernova Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    well, if you did ran the TinyUmbrella and backed up your SHSH blob before you updated your phone to 4.0.1, it means you have the SHSH locally on your computer.. that's the one i told you to keep in a safe place, because whenever you feel like you wanna go back to that firmware, you always can.. it doesn't really matter much if you have it on CYDIA or not, as long as you have it locally.. now, if you want your SHSH blob be saved on CYDIA as well, you can always go back to 3.1.3, again running TinyUmbrella before you do, and doing the SAME procedure except you're going to RESTORE the firmware to 3.1.3.. again, you can jailbreak the phone by going to JAILBREAKME.COM.. once it's on 3.1.3, load CYDIA and you should be able to SAVE your 3.1.3 SHSH BLOB on CYDIA afterwards.. although, I really don't see the need to.. sorry for the late response btw.. ;)
  • GENHEN
    GENHEN Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    you guys are friggin amazing, im proud to live amongst people who do things this nice. thank you so much.
  • J
    J Posts: 131
    via Wordpress
    so right now i'm on 4.1 with 6.15.00 and was using sn0wbreeze to update to 4.2.1, during the process i got stuck in recovery mode on a loop. it looks like i will need to restore thru itunes which will update to 4.2.1 but will update my baseband. is it possible to go back to 6.15.00 once i get 4.2.1 loaded?
  • Speed2006
    Speed2006 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Calm down! I'll phone in a year old, and legally can be opened. :)))))
  • juggle
    juggle Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    has anyone ever tried the uk websites that promise the unlock for the iphone 4 any firmare for 39 euros
  • divious
    divious Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    seriously still doubting the Dev Team on the unlock of the basebands bcuz of their prior promises, hopefully they will succeed this time
  • Becky
    Becky Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    What an awmesoe way to explain this—now I know everything!