Gevey SIM Unlocks iPhone 4 Including iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3 Baseband 04.10.01 But It's Illegal

Comments

• Obi
    Obi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i purchased the Sim and works great. No problems at all. Maybe the devteam is not liking this product because at&t is not liking the product either, you know now that their on the same team. you guys can wait till june till the devteam releases the unlock (because thats when iPhone 5 drops) but for those of you who have a $800 phone and can't use it, i suggest you get the sim
  • vini
    vini Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys, gevey working absolutely fine here in Mumbai (India), yipeeee and 112 is not a problem in India too , :) I am loving it.
  • SV
    SV Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I ordered mine. I can't wait till it gets here.
  • ghostown
    ghostown Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i'm waiting to long for software unlocked. i purchased the Sim and works great. No problems at all.
  • hmorad
    hmorad Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    i got mine.. works great but it drains the battery... any solution to this issue?
  • hmorad
    via Wordpress
    ordny facetime works well with me i rhink u should activate it via cydia
  • hmorad
    via Wordpress
    i think my 3G isn't working can u help me with that?
  • pedro
    pedro Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    It’s Illegal??So Iphone Dev Team we need a solution for iphone 4 4.0 ~ 4.3.1, i'll pay for solution for iphone 4 4.0 ~ 4.3.1, please!!!!
  • hmorad
    via Wordpress
    how did u make it work.. it doesn't work on my iphone
  • Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress
    it is so stupid to for apple to sell in use without unlocking it or keeping it locked. i bought iphone 4 and was using it with at & t but, when i traveled out of USA i could not use the iphone with another carrier. so how can i spend another $599 or more to buy another iphone 4 to use until after my business trip is over. Apple, you are really messing with the citizens....you should know that $599 is not a chicken change. so you expect americans not to go abroad using the iphone 4 purchase in USA. so bad. please helps the citizens by releasing the unlocked code.
  • BP
    BP Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Hi Vini, Does the face time works for you?? I wanted to use for USA to INDIA for face time. Please advise.Regards
  • andie
    andie Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    works greats on Rogers network in Canada, but had to set APN manually for data to work. Facetime still don't work, trying to find a solution for it. please post if able to use facetime with Gevey.
  • Ghingis876
    Ghingis876 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I got my ip4 factory unlocked for $75, mine came for the UK. Just pay for it on eBay if your that desperate.
  • jarwin
    jarwin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    does anyone know if Gevey sim will work in the phil.
  • jarwin
    jarwin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi ghingis876 i just like how to get my iphone factory unlocked, do you haveawebsite you cam share where i can get the details? thanks!
  • Peter
    Peter Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    The Gevey works fine for me, got 3G working. Downside is having to unlock after each reboot, so i just leave my iPhone on. I got mine for 39 bucks ( www.unlockaniphone.org )Not sure why the fuss about dailing 112? The phone doesnt even have signal when you have to press 112 to activate the unlock - how can it make calls then? :-)
  • Poorthing
    Poorthing Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I bought Iphone 4 for my dad( He was not rich person some teacher from Oversee.He was so exciting about that phone.)He is asking me everyday when is going to UNLOCK his Iphone. After all bothering story My honestly question; Is Apple paid to you not unlocking Iphones.( Which is I do not think so,Forgive me but it started come to my mind.All I know people making this staff (hacking) for challenge,race,fun, experience... NOT for money. So You started talking about GEWEY on your blog which is ILLEGAL simcar!!! that is meaning to me You can not or You won't unlock Iphone4 or...??? Sorry about my English and please people if you are going to comment or answer please do not use bad language. This is honestly question. I think we all earned some little honest explanation. Thank you very much.
  • BalanceFilms
    BalanceFilms Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I'm living in China... had my Iphone 4 since Oct. Had to carry around two phones for a while. Got my gevey today for about 40 bucks. It works fine. The whole thing about dialing 112, people didn't really say that you only need to do it once and then your phone is connected until turn off the phone... and then you would need to do the "set up" again. But as long as you don't turn off your phone it works like a charm. Oh, and the set up only takes like 30 seconds.So happy to free up one of my pockets and am able to text easily... and in chinese characters again.
  • Naroeun
    Naroeun Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hi Andie, I just got my Gevey sim in the mail today also and got it to work. I am with Rogers as well and was wondering how you got the 3G to work. I toggle data roaming on and it shows 3G on top but cannot connect to internet. I know I have a data plan. Please advise how you set up the APN manually to work. Also, any idea as to Facetime? thanks in advance,
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    This is the most hypocritical thing I ever heard.to me is same **** different shirt. The both way you Unlock an iPhone is illegal. LMAO.
  • Vipin
    Vipin Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Hey Vini,r u able to connect the internet /mails . im not able to do it
  • antiguangenius
    antiguangenius Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Works like a charm!!!!
  • TAYYAB
    TAYYAB Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    GEVEY SIM WHOLESALERS from CHINA DIRECT.Just buy at USD 10 per pieceHome DELEIVERYWHOLE SALERS are WELCOMESIMS ARE ORIGINAL and PERFECTLY WORKING WITH ALL IPHONE VERSIONSCONTACT: alpha_tayyab@yahoo.com
  • alukado
    alukado Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    These devices are dirty cheap in China, luckily I didn't place the order in the first time since I know these chinese people would copy them sooner or later.Check here: http://www.slickgate.com/gevey-turbo-sim-unlock-for-iphone-4-ios-41-42-43_p990.html
  • champ
    champ Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Dude now a days greavy sim price in india 1499.But tell me 1 thing this sim is perfect to iphone4 ?
  • champ
    champ Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Greavy sim is perfevt for iphone4 ?
    00354 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hello guys gevey works here in Iceland and battery work find but facetime and mms is not working. I also jailbroke my iphone4 with redsnow 0.9.6rc14 with a 4.3.2 baseband 4.10.1. work great..
  • Afzal
    Afzal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Ghingis, Factory Unlocked for $75 ........ How? Please advise how I can legally unlock my Iphone 4.Thanks,Afzal
  • mike 85
    mike 85 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    my iphone 4 , 4.3.3 4.10.01 , i cant get internet connection, from tmobile usa.... anyone know something about this, or how to fix it????
  • mike 85
    mike 85 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    how did u fixed mms and internet man, i cant surf with mine... help me pls.... thank you