Gevey SIM Unlocks iPhone 4 Including iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3 Baseband 04.10.01 But It's Illegal

13»

Comments

• imaginationary
    imaginationary Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    gevey is working great! iphone 4 os-4.1.1 bb 02.10.04 I want to upgrade my os so i can you install youmail visual voicemail. im confused about preserving bb and also scared to upgrade os. fearing that the gevey hack will stop working. what do i need to do?
  • nitin chand
    nitin chand Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hey guys. I need your help,If I buy a i phone 4 locked to AT&T carrier. will I be able to unlock that phone in New Zealand using the Gevey Sim.How do I go about it from hear.HELP!!
  • alukado
    alukado Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I just received the GEVEY sim card and its not working at all ! is there something I am doing wrong ? does it work for t-mobile etc ? I followed the instructions but the only message I am getting is no SIM Card entered . Curious costumer here ;) Please help ;) it'from http://www.slickgate.com/_p1978.html
  • nailgirl-333
    nailgirl-333 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    lol omg i sooo agree, i think i lost brain cells just reading that !
  • Shivam
    Shivam Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    dude i would b really glad...if u can tell me is this gevey thing good?...its been 5 months and my iphone hasnt been unlocked...m soo soo worried...it would b a great help if u tell me somthng abt it!
  • Shivam
    Shivam Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    hey vini plzz tell me about this ?? is it workin fine now too??? i live in indore ....should i use the gve product????? plzz reply soon!! m seriously tensed for abt 5 months !! :(((((((((
  • Jchris
    Jchris Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys,I have had the gevey sim for like 2 mOnths now. It's great, there are some drawbacks like the best Internet connection you will get is Edge. And so far I don't believe FaceTime and mms work unless the phone is jailbroken. And for the people talkin and worried about dialing 112 emergency number you actually don't even need to connect the call just literally count 2 sec and hang up then go thru the steps. It's not often that you will need to do this call on a normal basis, only if the phone powers off or you lose signal. Just keep it charged and you should be fine. For tmobile USA:If your not getting data connection make sure that you change your network settingsSETTINGS > GENERAL > NETWORK > CELLUAR DATA (ON) > CELLUAR DATA NETWORK APN : internet2.voicestream.comHope that helps, remember only for tmo USA
  • AJ707
    AJ707 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I'm using the gevey sim for the last 2 months,i even upgraded to 4.3.3 BB 4.10.1 and it works fine. The only problem is that facetime and mms are not working. p.s. my iphone is jailbroken with redsn0w and i live in Jordan1- is there any fix for the facetime and mms issues2- i confirm gevey works on latest ios and latest BB
  • ra
    ra Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi. i just got a brand new iphone 4 off ebay. the phone is locked and i have a gevey sim. since my phone has never been booted up, i am wondering if it can still be unlocked without jailbreaking. so far, the emergency dialer pops up on my screen and although i have tried to punch 112 into the keypad, nothing seems to happen after. any suggestions?
  • divious
    divious Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    i have a gevey sim in my i4 and it wont stay connected i keep having to redo the steps this **** sucks
  • Melody
    Melody Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hello, this is melody. we have large stock for gevey superme without any operation.the lowest price and the highest quality. pls contact me:lytouch02@hotmail.com
  • vits
    vits Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hi Folks,Gevey sim truly rocks. The phone gets unlocked without jailbreaking and yes you can use internet on phone too.
  • biggz
    biggz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Just because they are incapable of further introducing unlocks for the OS4 and further and gevey is capable of doing the same .. now spreading the rumors that its illegal and will not work .. come on dev guys .. accept it that they are better then you people until you further update on unlock through software .. plus gevey sim never voids the phone warranty while jailbreak does .. stop spreading the rumours and bad name for gevey sim and rather work out on something at your end .. its been almost an year now .. good luck xx
  • yasir islam
    yasir islam Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    my mms is not working:( can anybdy help me?? i m using gavey sin here in pakistan fron last 3 mnths nd it is working properly.. i jst need mms working.. help me plzz.. there is no camera icon when i am writng a txt msg.. help me.. thnx..
  • HRB
    HRB Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I broke down and finally bought a Gevey Supreme in the US and I'm currently in Brazil using my iPhone 4. All features are working right now (except for MMS), but I'll look into that later. For me, dialing 112 was no big deal here in Brazil, in fact I waited longer than 2 seconds to see what would happen and the call didn't go through. All the steps worked flawlessly!! Thank you Gevey for the solution, now I can use my iPhone in another country. I still think it's BS that ATT won't unlock my iPhone after paying off their stupid contract!! I would've bought an unlock phone, IF they were available at the time of my purchase, now you can get them for $649 from Apple. Apple should unlock any phone just based on this.
  • kiarakeisha824
    kiarakeisha824 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    can i update my firmware from 4.10.01 t0 the latest 4.3? My phone is not jailbreaked and im using gevey sim..
  • kiarakeisha824
    kiarakeisha824 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I agree with you. I bought my iphone for the same price as yours and the factory unlocked phones are not available at that time. I'm using Gevey Sim and my mms works fine. I live in Philippines. Is there no other way to unlock my phone aside from gevey and jailbreaking?
  • Saurabh Dugad
    Saurabh Dugad Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    A solution worked for me to carrier unlock(iPhone 4 4.3.5 bb 4.10.01 only).All u have to do is:1. Download Ultrasnow the latest version.2. Connect ur iphone 4.3.5 and bb 4.10.013. Check weather it is connect.4. GOTO ADVANCE – SELECT UPDATE IPHONE 4 BASEBAND (CHECK IT)5. START TSS SERVER6. Restore your iphone 4, it should be carrier unlocked.Worked for me. And I hope it works for you too..
  • Rich
    Rich Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    Hi all, the gevey sim works great, had a AT&T locked phone, bought gevey sim in South Africa and it works on the carrier here (4.3.5). If anyone has problems sorting there data out, just put airline mode on, then turn on 3G or data + data roaming, then turn airplane mode off and it will work no problem. If you need MMS and other settings, just google the settings for your carrier, or ask a friend too look on their phone (any phone) and copy those settings into your iPhone - simple.
  • nvjnj
    nvjnj Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    @AJ707,facetime can b solvd if jailbroken, bt ovr 3G(I guess), dwnld my3G from cydia and buy a liscence.
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress
    "UltraSnowCN" with any Gevey SIM....auto mode (no 112)(powerful than Gevey Ultra)baseband 04.10.01 (4.3.4 / 4.3.5 use redsn0w 0.9.8b3)have a 3-days trial (Cydia source: ultra. chinasnow. net)and buy the Registration Code on eBay (Seller: simonpigpig) after try it UltraSnowCN Software
  • Gevey
    Gevey Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    What do you know about unlocking iOS 5?I have one and don't know what to do with this (iPhone 4S).