Redsn0w 0.9.6rc9 And PwnageTool 4.3: Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch And

124»

Comments

• stajp
    stajp Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    redsnow on my mac is crashing all the time...I will try with the pwnage tool
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 with 1.59.00 modem firmware and I'm on T-Mobile. Two questions:1) If I use PwnageTool to preserve the baseband while upgrading to 4.3.1, can I still receive push notifications? From what I understand, push relies on the phone being officially activated to work. If so then..2)If I have an official AT&T SIM can I use that to activate the phone ?Of course this is all after the new ultrasn0w is released to fix the compatibility between 4.3.1 and 1.59 firmware
  • Gustavo
    Gustavo Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    What about that bloody firmware issue? Some people (like myself) had to install 06.15.00 from iPai... It was very unpleasant to keep doing that...Cheers,Gus
  • Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    so... 2 questions 1) can this be installed over greenpoison 6.1 on 3.2.1 2)Will this delete everything on my iphone if so?
  • TangoTonight
    TangoTonight Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Same problem as a few above. Everything went smooth, except for the fact that I cannot use it as a phone nomore…Modem Firmware 05.13.04Network Not AvailableCarrier Not AvailableSetting→General→Network takes ages to load and doesn't show GSM network provider
  • an iphone owner
    an iphone owner Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    There is a 4.3.1 and bb 01.59.00 compatibility issue but it is "cosmetic". Unless you upgrade your bb to the latest you will only see 1 bar no matter how strong your signal is. Word is that dev team is aware of the problem and are working on a fix. I've been keeping my bb so that once they come out with a new phone I can unlock and hawk it on ebay. If you don't care about an unlock, upgrade your bb and the issue will go away.
  • WiLLy2900
    WiLLy2900 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    junk until error is fixed... ill wait for greenpois0n
  • Abhash
    Abhash Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My new iphone 4 fw 4.3.1 is now jailbroken but my Network is not working. Is there any way to unlock to baseband 4.10.01??? Please Help Me!?!
  • Claudia
    Claudia Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I ran it with compability mode and it worked TYTYTYTTYYTYTYTwas getting really frustrated!!!
  • TangoTonight
    TangoTonight Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    This fixed my case:1. Added http://cydia.pushfix.info/ source to Cydia1a. I had a PGP error the first time, so deleted it and added it again.2. Install ultrasn0w3. Install Ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.1My mobile wirelessly networked realtime digital sound processing internet and storage device has become a phone again! Happy.RT @pushfix: Ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.1 available on my repo, http://cydia.pushfix.info/ Unified package for 3GS & i4. Developed by @iH8sn0w & @msft_guy
  • JayeDee369
    JayeDee369 Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    I know this is crazy and may not work with everybody, but when it hangs up on the restore part, I click open Limerain and for some reason it jumpstarts the restore process. Then I close limerain when I see the restore go into another phase. Don't quote me on this cause it's a major glitch, but it works LOL
  • JayeDee369
    via Wordpress
    Yeah because this jailbreak version will only work with 4.3.1.
  • JayeDee369
    via Wordpress
    THANKS DEV TEAM!! This jailbreak also fixed the iBooks problem so I'm extremely grateful. Can't wait to see what you guys do to the iPad 2!
  • Solidator
    Solidator Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thanx guys keep up the good work!!! I personally experience a sluggish performance also via "Device Speed"Is there ny updated versiOns of redsn0w coming up... I would appreciate so...iPhone 3GS, 16GB
  • Skywalker
    Skywalker Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    I was previously on 4.2.1 Jailbreak through Greenpoison, then I used pwnagetool on my mac os 10.6.7 to jailbreak to 4.3.1 and everything seems to be working just fine except for the fact that I can't get any signal!! It doesn't recognize that I'm on the AT&T network and I can neither call or receive incoming calls. What did I do wrong?