How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 4.3.1 Using Redsn0w [Windows / Mac]

Comments

• jaysneakerhead
    jaysneakerhead Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    JUST JAILBROKE MY IP4, EASY!!!! LOVE IT THANKS DEV TEAM
  • jaysneakerhead
    jaysneakerhead Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    BTW TETHERME ENABLES PERSONAL HOTSPOT ON IOS4.3.1 YEAH!!!!!!
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Try using Firefox to download the firmware file instead of IE or Safari.
  • Chairit
    Chairit Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hey Matt,Try to set window folder option to show the extension of the file you downloaded. You will see iPhone3,1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore.zipRename it to iPhone3,1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore.ipswNow the Redsnow can identify it..Good luckChairit / Thailand
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Delete the app and reinstall it again from the App Store to see if it resolves the issue.
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Yes it can but PwnageTool is recommended.
  • Lost
    Lost Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    okay now using firefox to download firmare file etc all goes well until my phone reboots and then a redsnow.exe error occurs and says windows has stopped working. noticed a few people have had this problem but cant see any solutions anyone have any ideas? starting to think redsnow has major flaws
  • Lost
    via Wordpress
    thanks, firefox worked with firmware but now ive followed the steps and it crashes after the reboot with a redsnow.exe error has stopped windows working. noticed a few other have had this problem but no solutions. can anyone help? is redsnow flawed?
  • Lost
    via Wordpress
    thanks j4 got that sorted but now after following steps redsnow.exe crashes with an error right after reboot a few people have said same thing but no solutions getting close to giving up on redsnow
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    what about ramdisk crashing in Vista?
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    If you are a Windows 7 user run Redsn0w in Windows XP mode as mentioned earlier or as an administrator if you are a Windows Vista user (and remember to release the home button at the right time as mentioned above)
  • short pan
    short pan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    im win7 crash at uploading ramdisk 1 any suggestions are welcom. :-O
  • ernie
    ernie Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    uploading ramdisk crashes redsn0w. I am also attempting jailbreak on 3gs. Iphone screen stuck on Downloading Jailbreak Data
  • edmundchar
    edmundchar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    For users experience ram disk stuck halfway because itunes closes when redsnow updating. just open itunes again immediately when it closes. hope this help.
  • Lost
    via Wordpress
    all i can say is if you have a 16gb 3gs and use windows vista do not try this redsnow not working will crash after reboot.. wait until fixed waisting your time
  • ahmed
    ahmed Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    okay i did all the process and it worked but now my phone can't read the sim card i dunno y ??? HELP PLZ it's a 3gs btw
  • ahmed
    via Wordpress
    same PROBLEME here !!!!!
  • dRu
    dRu Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hi I've jailbroke my iPhone for using this but now I seem to have no signal does anybody have a fix for this
  • WantUnlock
    WantUnlock Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    I am assuming you're the dev-teams freaking lawyer or their gay defendant.....clearly you continue to live in the delusional grandeur that dev-team are actually brilliant...a bunch of awesome brilliant mind wiz-dicks and that they actually have the brains to give you a freaking unlock....if that were so they would have released it by now....clearly they haven't....where is all this coming from...I am a freaking researcher at MIT...which clearly your brains wouldn't even be able to make it to...as a physicist I don't even have the time to spend on something so useless....and jailbreaking is a piece of cake...there are people here who have exploited the apple system completely to turn it into another piece of hardware....so shut your pie-hole jackass
  • WantUnlock
    WantUnlock Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Have an awesome suggestion for you as well...take that mouth or tongue of yours...grow a pair and suck a ****...clearly you need semen In your mouth to think straight and understand
  • dt
    dt Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    did your apps remain on your iphone after the update?or did you have to restore/reinstall the apps?also cydia settings, do you need to reinstall the sources and packages?
  • alaa alsharif
    alaa alsharif Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    your model is american model. there is no unlock to your phone yet, you can jailbreak your phone by this, but can not unlocked it by redsn0w. better do not upgrade
  • alaa alsharif
    via Wordpress
    for everyone, this is to jailbreak your phone, it is work perfect, if your iphone is american model. and you use t-mobile , will not work, because this is jailbreak only, there is no unlock for new basband, if you have Hong kong model or international model, it will work fine. because these models do not have lock
  • alaa alsharif
    via Wordpress
    If you use at&t, use redsnow for jailbreak, will work fine for you
  • alaa alsharif
    via Wordpress
    what is your phone model? what is your os version?what tools you used for jailbreak? have to know these question, to answer you
  • Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Don't want to unlock for now. I try Redsn0w but still get Signal Bar issues on my iPhone 4 no signal. Plz help me how to fix the issue. Try this source http://cydia.pushfix.info Still don't work. Plz help
  • CW
    CW Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hey guys-apologies for length of post and cross-postingSo…used Sn0wbreeze 2.5 to jb last night. Previous jb was Comex’s safari based untethered (waited a couple of FW updates before diving back in). Took a few tries, getting error 1600 and 21, then used iReb that is included with Sn0w. Then couldn’t restore from backup as itunes kept saying not enough memory to create backup, even though I was restoring from backup. So I deleted many junk videos, podcasts or moved them to external hard drive until I had freed up space on drive C (Vista, btw).Each time it would start a restore then stop saying not enough memory and drive C would be almost full again, so clearly making a new backup while backing up. Went into iTunes and deleted some old backups through “edit/preferences/devices” and that freed up a bunch of space then ran restore from backup again.This time it finished but photos, contacts, preferences, texts not restored…at all and hard drive is full again.Any suggestions about what to change or directions to explore would be much appreciated.Modem is 1.59. Also getting only 1 or no bars though calls coming/going through. I did have a LOT of photos in there, memory was mostly full, though I backed them up and freed some space before JB.
  • rebby
    rebby Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    reactivate ur phone thru itunes if u have at&t simcard and if you dont have it then u need to hacktivate it
  • rebby
    rebby Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    not yet for now because apple fix the bug in 4.3.1 and now they try to implement @com** exploit to these tools legally to jailbreak ipad 2..
  • ahmed
    via Wordpress
    3GS model mc132AB , system 4.3.1 , modem firmeware 05.16.02 I used redsnow HELp?