How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 4.3.2 Using Redsn0w [Windows / Mac]

13»

Comments

• SvrDrgn
    SvrDrgn Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i tried download the link that contained the ispw. it creates a zip file that contains 50+ files none of which are ispw. this is the first JB that required the ispw. i don't care about protecting the base band. what is the ispw and how do i get it?
  • Truff
    Truff Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Same thing always happens to me. Just google how to change zip into ipsw and it will take like 30 seconds. Really easy, you have to do a folder option first but then you can just rename the .zip to .ipsw and it changes.
  • Truff
    Truff Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I was getting the same Error that Redsn0w was shutting down, went to a different PC and it worked. Anyone notice how glitchy this JB is?
  • Wim
    Wim Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    All went well and the jailbreak was succesfull. But newly added items in iTunes are not synchronised with my iPhone. Error OxE8008001. Who's got the answer? Thanks.
  • Momo
    Momo Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Hi, I'm using Windows vista, will i need to run the exe in Windows XP mode?
  • rompclown
    rompclown Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 on ios 4.3.2 and i unlock it with 4.10 baseband and i try fixing the MMS "Picture message" but i cant get it to work i cant receive or send and pictures cant you help me out on this problem
  • MrSerie64
    MrSerie64 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Adblock application caused the problem. It is ment to block ads but it blocked the whole safari instead. So after removing the app Safari works fine now.
  • Jon
    Jon Posts: 116
    via Wordpress
    Mine does the same. I've just updated my itunes to 10.2, installed some updates for xp. Restored to orginal 4.3.2. Re-installed redsnow retried. uploading to ram disk then send error messaage, and my screen on my iphone 4 shows hd and under it downloading jailbreak data... Been updating without problems with other firmwares, until now. Need help please thanks! jp
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    Hi, my iPhone was officially unlocked by Orange, and i was wondering if i would lose this unlock if i jailbreaked my phone using redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 on 4.3.2?I am new to JB!
  • Kenji
    Kenji Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Can I jailbreak my IPhone4 with IOS 4.3.2 and baseband 4.10.01 ?
  • Erin
    Erin Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I know I'm kind of behind the times, but what is the difference between jailbreaking with redsn0w and unlocking with sn0wbreeze?
  • vip
    vip Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    The cydia icon is white, and both cydia and safari crash all the time.why ? how to fix it?
  • Mavs
    Mavs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I tried following the instructions to jailbreak my iPhone 4. It is running iOS 4.3.2 so I followed up to step 7 no problems, but when I clicked Browse, there was no iPhone present in the list so couldn't select it. Any thoughts?!
  • l
    l Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: To those who have redsn0w crash during upload ramdisk, try this (worked for me): When running redsn0w, uncheck the "Install cydia" box and click next, to do the jailbreak without cydia. When you do this, it shouldn't crash during ramdisk. After your phone is jailbroken, run redsn0w again and now select "install cydia". It worked right at the first try for me, after crashing a dozen of times the other way. Hope it helps!! Leo.
  • Lau
    Lau Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    only find firmware iphone 4.3.2 can i jailbreak with my firmware 4.3.3 ?
  • how to spy on text messages
    via Wordpress
    Love this jailbreak iphone 4 tutorial! It was very helpful! Thank you for taking the time to do all of that.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    for ppl having the ramdisk error just keep hold of the home button instead of releasing it as soon as the phone lights up. keep hold of it till the kernal bar has finished.
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    the links for Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 are no longer working. whats up with that?
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    So the thing is, I did everything redsnow asked to.. and put the phone in DFU mode.. However, it doesn't reboot.. I've left the phone there for hours and it jsut sits there with a black screen. And in the computer it just shows "Waiting for reboot" Please help?
  • hanz
    hanz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    thanks you so much!!! i made it..jailbreak cost $30 in the shop. i made it for free!
  • Nzese
    Nzese Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have the same problem. Everything looks ok except I can't see Cydia on the screen. Everything remains the same. Seems nothing happens