iPhone 4S Pre-orders To Start At 12:01 AM On October 7th - Are You Buying One?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Pre-orders To Start At 12:01 AM On October 7th - Are You Buying One?

Apple finally unveiled their hotly anticipated fifth generation iPhone at the Let's Talk iPhone event.

iPhone 4S comes with a number of new features and improvements, including Apple's faster dual-core A5 chip, 8-megapixel camera, Siri - Apple's new revolutionary personal assistant feature, improved battery life, faster download speeds, support for both GSM and CDMA networks and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    I'm preordering, as long as i can buy it outright with no contract. (UK)
  • Mackie
    Mackie Posts: 52
    via Wordpress
  • Freddieboy
    Freddieboy Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Agreed got stung the last time went from 3G to 3GS then a short time later the redesigned 4 came out I will wait also
  • Fingers21
    Fingers21 Posts: 243
    via Wordpress
    Not interested in iphone 5, i love the iphone 4 and to give it a major adrenaline shot without changing the design is good for me!
  • Zolk
    Zolk Posts: 184
    via Wordpress
    Ads like these make me feel like I'll be missing out if I go ahead and defect to Android with an HTC Evo 3D as I've been planning to do... hmm... I think I still will. If it's that good, it'll still be around in 2014 when my next upgrade will be! :-P
  • altair
    altair Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    No way i'll buy this crap!!! HTC is much better than this shittttt.....
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Htc is much better? You must be stupid.
  • Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress
    Nope. I would not upgrade. I wife decided not to wait for iPhone 5 and ordered Samsung SII Yesterday.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 164
    via Wordpress
    Yep, I'm out of contract on the 3GS so, providing I can buy SIM free from Apple then I'm looking forward to buying this. I love the 4 form factor so don't mind the lack of cosmetic modifications.
  • Andyp
    Andyp Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    No better looking phone than the i4, I mean who wants a huge piece of flimsy shite like the SGS2?I'll be purchasing a 4s without contract on Friday. Woooooooo
  • pedro
    pedro Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    Guys, the only way to buy an iphone 4s in the US for $199 is with a 2 year contract. Those saying I will buy one wihout contarct, are you planning on paying $700?
  • iDroid7
    iDroid7 Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    this will be the start of iphone's fall...the only people that will by are the sprint customers.apple is playing catch up. When all carriers have the same looking phone then they will introduce redesign model.. so all are equal..its all about control.. i myself will be getting the next gen galaxy s 3
  • Ria
    Ria Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Already have the iPhone 4....don't really see the point in getting the iPhone 4s. My contract isn't up so I would have to pay like $700-$800 for the iphone 4s! Nope not worth it! Plus I want a 4G phone & a new design so give me the iPhone 5 please & thank you!
  • Strulf
    Strulf Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    Me too, my 3GS is still fine! :)
  • Pix
    Pix Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    It’s sad, blinkered sheep that keep underperforming companies going long after any sane person would have ditched them. Guess what, I don’t pray at any corporate alter, the company that sets the standard opens my wallet, whether that’s Apple, Samsung or a 2-bit start-up down the road. The 4S looks like a good phone and like the 4 it's beautifully screwed together but Apple are now drowning in their own hype, and it’s THEIR hype. They created it, they stir it up and they’ve no one but themselves to blame when they can’t live up to it. For now, the Galaxy SII with Go Launcher (apparently flimsy shite despite its magnesium chassis??) is where it’s at and will be until the next big thing happens. You follow the sheep if you want, personally I’m too busy watching what the shepherd does.
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    I don't believe Apple just spent 16 months to work on such little features. They can easily produce all this within 6-9 months. I still believe iPhone 5 will come out in June 2012.
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress
    Nope, sorry I don't plan on getting the iphone 4S. It is a huge disappointment and is not even a big upgrade.
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    I planned on upgrading either way when the new one came out. Currently have the iP4. And since my wife just shattered the screen on her 3GS it's perfect timing and she can have my iP4 after I get my iP4S.
  • akri
    akri Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    then why are you and altair on an APPLE discussion forum?? Get out! You don't belong!!
  • axe
    axe Posts: 185
    via Wordpress
    i'm sure your wife will love you more if you give her 4S instead :)
  • ItsyourBoy
    ItsyourBoy Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    I guess I have no choise but to wait untill next year for the iPhone 6 hopefully then they add 4 Inch screen and the 4g lte but untill the I'm gonna keep my eyes open for other options which is an android phone hopefully the 4s will become a flop then apple will learn there lesson to stop putting out half ass upgrades especially when competitors are going hard with what they put out
  • Jayydoggy
    Jayydoggy Posts: 28
    via Wordpress
    **** no. Need bigger screen
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    I'm waiting till next year. The iOS 5 will make my phone new again. Yeah, I think I'll wait for iPhone 5
  • Harry
    Harry Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    I wouldn't be interested in an upgrade. I have a iPhone 4 - without contract. Camera - i use my SLR , Siri- don't think i would be using it, processor- don't really play games so don't need the graphics n all - looking forward to ios5 though - iMessage and notifications should be good!
  • Tony italiano
    Tony italiano Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Hell no I will drop apple and goin to get me the BlackBerry bold 9900 .. They can go make juice out of them apples coz I'm not interesting on the same phone they lunched
  • kandarp
    kandarp Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    There is not any version of iPhone that is contract free. You will have to stick to 2 years contract even if you pay non-discounted price. The price $559 to $700 is non-discounted price and for pre-matured upgrade. I still dont understand why apple and at&t came up with 2years contract for iphone, while they realease new iPhone each year? Anyway, it's been my relation with apple to buy their product on very first day so i am going to get one anyhow.
  • ricengga
    ricengga Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    yes.... undoubtedly an upgrade has bin long over due.....its is the best phone on the market and I'm getting the 64gb its go big of stay home....
  • anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress
    I have a 3gs now and will just purchase an iphone 4 from craigslist and wait until next year for a new and better phone. Siri is not enough to lock in a 2 year deal with AT&T.
  • Disappointed Badly
    via Wordpress
    I m very badly disappointed with such tiny upgrades in iPhone 4S was eagrly waiting for iPhone 5 now i have to wait 8-9 months to see what will be born from apple
  • kandarp
    kandarp Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Want big screen???? go buy iPad guys. Don't complain. If HTC made something with 4 inch or w.e doesn't necessary Apple needs to do it.Also it's not the same as iP4 as well. There was a big diff in experienece in 3G and 3GS.