iPhone 4S Pre-orders To Start At 12:01 AM On October 7th - Are You Buying One?

Comments

• Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    I'm buying one because I have a iPhone 4 now too many dropped calls for me
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    What is the price for the unlocked version according to Apple?
  • An Apple a day.........
    via Wordpress
    Not a chance. Given the improvements made across the aisle by all of the Android players the past 19 months, Apple should be embarassed by this 'upgrade'.I'm considering jumping ship to the other side for larger screens, less restrictive content and real innovation.
  • cave
    cave Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    was so dissapointed they didnt even mention the 5 worse than the time i took home a girl from the bar and found out it was a tranny
  • Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress
    I'm Pre ordering it as longs I get early upgrade. - Got the iPhone 4, the day it released
  • Lg1
    Lg1 Posts: 99
    via Wordpress
    yeah I'll buy one: When aqua man drowns and the human torch starts swimming !!!!I'll keep my iphone 4, and I'll wait for IOS5Thank you Iphonehacks for keeping us in the loop with all the news!
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    AT&T is allowing early upgrades earlier for iphone users. technically early upgrade would be 20 months but 16 is okay in their book when it comes to the iphones. downside is they raised there early upgrade fee by $50 in april, so instead of paying 399 plus 50 dollar tax your paying 450 with 50 dollar tax. so if you bought your ip4 since day one you should be good with early upgrade.
  • Mcsteven
    Mcsteven Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
    The iP4 is already a perfect phone. Now it'll be back on top of the competition with the fastest graphics and processor, how can you ask for more?! The iP5 will have the new design but same insides as the 4s but with 4g lte. I think the sheep are those that spend their life searching for that one phone that's better than the iPhone. Haha what a joke. Well keep searching cause the 4s now has THE fastest processor and best screen and best graphics and best pictures... Need I go on?
  • Muaythai
    Muaythai Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I will not buy the iphone 4s. Have the ipad 2 and the 3gs.
  • Investor
    Investor Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    So you all think bigger screen equals better phone? Let's be serious lol. The iPhone 4 is arguably the best phone on the market. The iPhone 4s will be even BETTER. I'll be buying. Apple may not release all the gimmicks as quickly as everyone else, but when they do, it's done correctly. So move to android or whatever else. When it freezes and the battery dies in an hour that big screen and pos operating system will be a joke.
  • Andi54
    Andi54 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Well,Apple have once again shown their loyal fanboys the middle finger, so I'm doing the same this time to Apple.Are you for real? 16months to fix the antenna and only match some of the competition's spec at best.The best screen in pixel density only, for another month, nowhere near the fastest processor(only reportedly 512ram)and only equalling most cameras.Slower download HSPA+ speeds than the competition from a year ago of 14.4mps(Same as the N8).A white SGS2 for me, at least until the SGS3 comes out with cutting edge tech, coupled with a premium build. Yes, Samsung listen to their customers and are rectifying the one thing that lets them down...build materials...Nexus prime unveiling will be interesting next week to...
  • firemanpine
    firemanpine Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Apple dropped the ball on this. They fell way short. Android based smartphones have much superior hardware. For me to upgrade i needed to see at least a 4" screen, 1.2gh dual core processor, 1gb ram and 4g. Looks like this iphone lover will be switching to Android.
  • firemanpine
    firemanpine Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    You give them too much credit. They have not come close to matching the others hardware specs.
  • Dev
    Dev Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    And it will. Apple just trying to get back on track as far as the announcement and release of iPhones. Apple usually announce then release with in the June time period. So all them i5 cases will be used but not until summer 2012.
  • Andi54
    via Wordpress
    Two words about big screens and battery life..."SUPER AMOLED"...Educate yourself.In one/two months you're gonna see 1280X720p retina displays on samsung phones. These phones are using 1650-1850mah battery as opposed to 1420mah on the iPhone. And if, for any reason the battery does die, you can just put in another!Do the math...The future of innovation is open sourced...
  • Andi54
    via Wordpress
    So Siri's not a gimmick?! **** off idiot!And on the subject of Siri, precluding it from iPh4 owners is a disgrace and disabling the Siri app that people had people have bought already for their iphone on October the 15th just fucking beggars belief!!!
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    yes. i'm in. lot of wanking going on. the iPhone4 is a awesome device (as was every previous release--my wife still uses her iPhone 1). it took me a while to get my head around the value of Apple's integration of common tasks (contacts, calendar, email, music, movies, apps, multiple devices, Mac OS, etc). it's simply brilliant. i'm not a gamer, but my 10 yr old has (the same) 30 some odd games on my iPhone, mom's and her own iPod. purdy bitchen.i've used android, and it's a mess. from one release to another (or tablet to phone), common tasks are sufficiently different, or broken in some other way. very frustrating. iPhone pundits that i know who have android, are typically hacker minded and can muscle thru the BS. Non hacker friends, who've started with android because the were drinking the KoolAid, have switched to iPhone, and are happier. In one case, it took buying an iPad for them to realize the value of iOS.the new 4S is a perfect step for Apple. yeah, sure, you ask me, would you like this $50 bill, or this $100 bill? if i had the choice, i'd take the $100. This iPhone announcement is really about iOS5, and the 4S is more capable (faster & more memory) then the previous generation. and really? does whether it has a 'teardrop' shape, or a 5% larger screen, is 10% lighter than today's (without sacrificing battery and build quality) really that important to you?And the discussion of 3G v. LTE, etc. Just cuz you are 'connected' to 4G doesn't mean it's transferring data any faster. My 4G (WiMax) Sprint hotspot gizmo is rarely any faster on 4G vs. 3G. My 3GS iPhone on 3G is barely any faster than my wife's EDGE (Tmobile) connection (when receiving say an email, or googling "Pizza 91234"). Service providers will and do throttle your bandwidth regardless of the theoretical max. Before you upgrade your data to whatever you think is faster than 3G, do a speed test and compare it to your new "gotta have LTE or die" service.Finally, Apple's announcement is no surprise. Since the days of the 1st gen iPod, Apple has released just enough improvements to stay ahead of the competition (by my standards, and other commonly accepted analysts, maybe not yours).Wankers will wank.
  • Kelz
    Kelz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    My 3GS is jacked up!! It's been jacked for a year and a half, but I've had it for almost 3 years. I'll get Thr upgrade even though I'm in a crappy cycle of getting upgrades on the iPhone. Started at the beginning and I'm stuck in the S Series upgrades.
  • Investor
    Investor Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    Firstly, your use of profane language shows a lot about you. It's just a phone calm down. Siri is a gimmick, agreed, but it will be a well executed one unlike the several other devices that are out on the market right now. If your battery dies replace it? How much would that cost? Like is that really a logical stance? Also the iPhone STILL has the best screen display. I would take the iPhone 4 over any phone in the market right now... And i would take the iPhone 4s over the 4. Your argument makes very little sense.
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    who ever gets this over iphone 4 is stupid.
  • akri
    akri Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    Very disappointing...will wait for the 5..love my 3GS and battery's still awesome..
  • Kyampwa
    Kyampwa Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I just wish to get Siri in my iPhone 4.. N I'm not buying 4s. Im not that fucking rich...
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Yep I'm sure as well. What happend to chivilary? After all, shes the one that has sex with your un-thoughtfull ass
  • Tali
    Tali Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Yes, I will buy one because I just sold my iPhone 4 on ebay instantsale for 347.50. That would cover my cost of the 32gig version, but I'll pay the difference to get the 64gig version. I have an iPad 2, so a bigger screen isn't necessary. I just wish more apps used a similar interface like the bing app, where you can use swipes to return to previous pages as opposed to a back button. It would make one handed use of the iPhone much better.
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Yes, 3G to 3GS, it's a big difference, because 3G was just the same as the 2G, sucks. But iphone4 to iphone4s, not a big difference because iphone 4 has already fast enough for most of the case with A4 CPU
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    I'm in the same boat, S series upgrade sucks, meaning always get the old looking phone. i'm going to wait for the new design next year, to save me $300. btw, i got a Samsung Infuse, 4.5 in screen on my second line. i can't go back to the 3.5 in screen anymore
  • adam
    adam Posts: 122
    via Wordpress
    and the reason you're on an iphone website is why?
  • Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress
    At first i was disappointed,but its not Apple's fault everyone was speculating on a redesigned phone.im going to upgrade my ip4 to the new ip4s.Iphones are way better than any android phone that out,their screens are tooo big,its like having a mini ipad and i can fit my iphone comfortably in my pocket without worrying about cracking the screen
  • Pix
    Pix Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Hehe, I think that comment said it all. If you're not here to drool chand the name of our lord God Jobs then please go away. Who said I don't like Apple hardware? What gives you the right to assume I have nothing worthwhile to say. Sounds like another sheep to me.
  • Duke
    Duke Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    Agreed. A couple of my friends have android devices with 4.5/4.3 inch screens and the one thing they both said after they had their devices for a while is they believe the screen may be a little too big and does not fit neatly into their pocket like their iphone used to. I don't think a bigger screen would bother me but it is something to think about. After all, it's supposed to be a phone....not a tablet or laptop