iPhone 4S Pre-orders To Start At 12:01 AM On October 7th - Are You Buying One?

13»

Comments

• iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    No. Samsung Galaxy s2 here we come!
  • Hackkit
    Hackkit Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I love Android graphics but u use them for a mounth and they start draining ur baterry like crazy and become realy slow they suck im geting the 4S and ill wait for the 5S too i like speed :)
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    I'm more pumped for ios5 then iPhone4s. Don't care too much about Siri. If I wanted to talk to a robot who only tells me what I wanted to hear, I'd talk to my wife more often.
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    But u got to think abut srir it fantastic for the blind the old that can't see the small letters and that's what I think the 4s will be a big seller and I will be getting 1
  • Pix
    Pix Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • trevor
    trevor Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I guess I am way behind....I am still running the 3G so to me the 4S looks amazing. I don't think I can wait another year running the 3G until the 5 comes out. To me, this is a huge upgrade and I am sure I will be happy with it.
  • Pix
    Pix Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Done correctly?? Look, all phones have their faults but how can a phone with an integral antenna flaw be classed as even a good phone let alone the best phone. And yes that goes for every handset that suffers from the same problem, Android handsets too. For the record I get longer from my Galxy S2 battery than I do from my iPhone 4 battey. I also had access every one of Apple's "groundbreaking" features from other handsets long before Apple introduced them, they just didn't get the hype that Apple's do. You may find this amazing but I also owned a tablet before the iPad was announced.....yeah that's right, they didn't invent it! The iPhone is very good, but it's not the best no matter what all you crotch jiggling Apple zombies might say. Wake up!