Dev Team Makes It Faster To Jailbreak iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch With Redsn0w 0.9.9 Beta 7 For iOS

13»

Comments

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    You need to buy more vowels.........Srsly.
  • Logic
    Logic Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    If having a jailbroken phone is that important to you, don't upgrade to iOS5 until there's a tethered release. And don't buy the 4S until there's a hack for it. Don't get a product which has no jailbreak and then moan about not having a jailbreak. Simple.
  • Tom DiBiase
    Tom DiBiase Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You must have an old bootrom 3Gs. It's the exception to the rule in that 9.9b7 provides an untethered JB for those devices.
  • StonedinNY
    StonedinNY Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Got a tweet lastnight from @Chronic stating that the SIRI ports for other devices such as iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch and the rest of the iDevices is actually not happening. Basically the way i took it was that we were all scammed into believing it was happening and possible. He stated all we were seeing was " meaningless UI stuff " Kinda makes me start to think that this untethered JB on IOS 5 is in fact also a scam or a hoax made up by the DevTeam, and IOS 5 in fact CANT be untethered. Maybe ( and i hope ) im wrong. But if they basically lied about the SIRI port ( atleast thats the way i took it ) what is to make me think we arent being lied to about the untethered JB?I hope i'm wrong, or maybe i'm just looking into this all wrong. But i dunno now...
  • iphone 3gs
    iphone 3gs Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    My iPhone 3GS is successfully jailbroken with untethered, but I have the problem with syncing. For few days everything was okey, but now iTunes deletes newly downloaded apps. I didn't change any settings, and the same was with iOS 4.3.3, everything was ok for few months, and later it started to delete apps, but I was waiting for iOS 5 so I didn't do anything to fix that. What it could be? Thank you.
  • krismad
    krismad Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    to me there seem to be alot of problems after i jailbroke my iphone. semitether does not work at all i fine that i had to reinstall it more then 3 times.... not jailbreaking my phone until it can work with no erros keep coming and coming and coming...
  • iOS5
    iOS5 Posts: 73
    via Wordpress
    i have been waiting as well for jailbreak my ios5 but like u said we might to be patient ....dev team been working very hard to jailbreak our device ,,you know we just get it for free...try to respect n understand what peoples been doing....i didnt regret to restore mine to latest ios coz what i ve done i been think of it bfore
  • iOS5
    via Wordpress
    u know everyday i check on website just for untethered jailbreak for my ios5....yeah hopefully released very soon smile :)
  • iOS5
    via Wordpress
    dont do it its fucking ass hole!!! i had been doing it it always offended me
  • iOS5
    via Wordpress
    u r right bud!!!! wtf they doing just to show off awesome apps but sadly we cant jailbreak ours
  • Jade
    Jade Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I'm having the same problem. I've been jailbreaking since the beginning and haven't had one I can't jailbreak yet. The Sprint iPhone 4 is having all sorts of issues. Tried redsn0w, sn0wbreeze etc. All with issues and hangs on waiting to reboot etc. Any help? DFU is accomplished at 100% BTW.
  • Jade
    Jade Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Also tried different ports, different computers, different cables, unplug and replug etc. Mac and PC. No go.
  • wei jun
    wei jun Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thanks for all your hardwork... :)
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    YOu Guys Are Awsome Always Helped Me With Any Problems Thanks Guys and Keep Up The Amazing Work!
  • Jason McArthur
    Jason McArthur Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I bought an Iphone 4 recently and it had 4.3.3 on it. Sweet! Untethered jailbreak. I want to give ios 5 jailbreak a go, but am afraid I will not be able to go back to 4.3.3I notice in cydia it says it has shsh for 4.3.5 which was a tethered jailbreak, but no the shsh for ios 4.3.3.does anyone know if I jailbreak, worst case will I be able to go back to 4.3.3 or is 4.3.5 the lowest I can go back to because of what cydia says?
  • whatever210
    whatever210 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i did the redsn0w 9.9b7 on my iphone 4 with ios 5 update. works great got the cydia going and winterboard. cool. ive heard you can run greenpois0n over it and it will become a untethered. can i run greenpois0n and it work to become untethered or do i have to wait for them to come out with one when they release a permanent solution like for iphone 4s and ipad2