Apple Releases iOS 5.0.1; Fixes Bugs Affecting Battery Life; iPad 2 Security Flaw, Adds Multitouch G

13»

Comments

• Jigga
    Jigga Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    How did u downgrade?
  • ian
    ian Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    And you really expected the 4S to be better on battery life than the 4?The 4S as a more powerful CPU (Which i'm quite sure you are aware of). That alone is enough to cause more battery drain.All the people on here wanted the "Latest, best device" with more power but still expect the same if not better results from what is basically the same battery...
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    It IS available OTA - at least it is here in the UK. I've updated without iTunes for the first time!
  • Seb
    Seb Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    DO NOT UPGRADE! - It's going to screw up your iPad if you do - they don't test these updates and are expecting for us to act as guinea pigs. I've just got my iPad yesterday - updated as iTunes asked me if I want - and now I regret - Most of the apps I'm using wont' start for some reason.
  • Apple Store UK
    Apple Store UK Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Pretty good publish. I recently became aware of your blog post in addition to needed to say that We have genuinely loved examining your blog post blogposts. Any way I shall be subscribing to your nourish and i also hope you publish once more soon.