Redns0w 0.9.10b3: Untethered iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak Updated To Fix Problem With MobileSubstrate Based J

1235»

Comments

• Slick
    Slick Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    SOLUTION TO CYDIA CRASHING WHEN ADDING SOURCE !!!!!!!u need iFunBoxconnect Iphone to computer, open ifunboxin ifunbox Look for folder "/private/var/mobile/Library"Copy folder "Keyboard" to ur desktop(maybe u can just copy and paste?)paste the folder "Keyboard" to "/private/var/root/Library"WALLLLLLLA!!!!! ur welcome, any donations???? muhahahahhafix cydia crash with IOS5.0.1 on 1black and 1white iphone 4 (redsn0w_win_0.9.10b2) and one ipad1 on IOS5.0.1(redsn0w_win_0.9.10b3)
  • Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
    While it was jailbroke it basically is not stable, most Cydia apps caused springboard issue or wouldn't load at all. I had to restore from a backup, this is the first time I'm not jailbroken since I've had my phone :( I have not tried v3 but it looks like everyone is basically having the same issues.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    I Jailbroke and used UtraSn0w for unlocking a friends iPhone 4 he got for Christmas. Jailbreak and cydia success, but the Ultrsn0w doesn't seem to accept the micro T-mobile sim card we installed. I tried many different things, Do I need an active AT&T sim to unlock the phone and switch to the T-mobile sim while in airplane mode? We don't have an activated AT&T card. If so, what is the cheapest solution, should I buy a pay as you go micro sim from AT&T to make this work? He is running os 5.0.1 his modem firmware is 04.08 (working from memory, I used the stock .ispw from I hacks sight (could it be that we only had Safari available for the download, was it as simple as needing to download the .ispw with Firefox?Thanks for any help
  • Foldback
    Foldback Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    UPDATE: I completely restored and installed 9.10b3 fresh. This appeared to have fixed my problem however after a few days the battery drain came back and now my ambient light sensor doesn't work. I'm wondering if anyone's still running b1 w/ corona and if so are they having similar issues.
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    hi i have a problem done untethered jailbreak with redsnow 0.9.10b1 now my ibooks dont work on my iphone 4 not so worried about that but google earth dont load up either is there a fix for this anybody know ?
  • Lloyd
    Lloyd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Hi Guys, I got in the sh*it with the JB on my boss's phone! He made restore of his iPhone 4 from 4.3.3 to 5.0.1 with iTunes by holding SHIFT buttom + restore with donwloaded IPSW 5.0.1. (no preserve of BB)Well all went fine, (i am not new at JB-ing) IOS has been restored fine, I made JB by using 10b3 , all went fine in computer as well as in iphone. After pineapple finished reboot came and iphone stucked on apple logo with repeatly displaying it on and off, on and off... (kind of blinking) Does anyone know how to progress??Thanks a lot!
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Anyone have advice? I installed all updated JB software for my iphone 4. JB loaded up fine with no issues. Now when the phone boots up, springboard crashes and sends phone into safe mode. No idea what to do at this point. Cydia works fine, as do all apps so far, phone is just stuck in safe mode all the time. Thanks for any help/info!
  • hellwalker
    hellwalker Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Guys my iphone got slow after jailbreaking :/ anyone with the same problem ????
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    3gs running 5.0.1 (pretty sure it may be the 5.0/.0.1 hybrid) and I've jb it however it is acting like a tethered jb every time springboard trys to reset it goes into a reboot loop and when i try and use redsnow to start it back up it takes me 100+ tries it keeps stopping me while all the writing is flashing on the screen and the script finally says giving up.......after hours of going through that i can usually blindly get it working. please help i will show gratitude $! thanks for all the hard work I've used these jailbreaks since the very first ones now everything is getting more complicated
  • bestman50
    bestman50 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Redsw0nb3 broke multitasking gestures on my iPad1 on the first jailbrake. today I restored to 5.0.1 went to rejailbreak but no oppition to enable multitasling gestures any one know of a fix for this?THX bestman50
  • Tester
    Tester Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I have 2 questions, and this applies for anyone who knows.IF POSSIBLE, How do I downgrade from iPhone 4, AT&T, iOS 5.0.1 to 4.3.3. (redsn0w said something about downgrading, i believe, NOT SURE, so don't ask me.)And if I downgrade, will the baseband go down, or stay the same.
  • Nero
    Nero Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    IPHONEHACKS can u pLsssss ... send me a IPSW 5.0.1 because i use only a broadband stick, i cant download it to my LapTop........ PLsssss I need your help...............
  • Nero
    Nero Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    heres my email christ.nero@yahoo.com
  • John69Smith
    John69Smith Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    HiI was given the iPhone 3G for free from a good friend. Only thing is, she lives in 3hrs time.Fix me
  • Carlox
    Carlox Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    hey!!!! PLssssss u send me an iPhone2,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore.ipsw.. heres my email..
  • Carlox
    via Wordpress
    christ.nero@yahoo.com
  • Carlox
    via Wordpress
    hey!!!! PLssssss u send me an iPhone2,1_5.0.1_9A405_Restore.ipsw.. heres my email.. christ.nero@yahoo.com
  • Leeree
    Leeree Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    PLZZZZ HELP ME!!does anybody know how to enter dfu without power button (broken) plzzz someone
  • Ahmad
    Ahmad Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    the same problem here, help please !!!!
  • Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress
    i'm having this same problem too. any solutions?
  • gVes
    gVes Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Nice one ma man! Thanks you! Worked perfectly!
  • Swankpuppy
    Swankpuppy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Anybody found a fix for safari crash? iOS 5.0.1 iPhone 4 redsnow b3
  • adam
    adam Posts: 122
    via Wordpress
    Just download the Dolphin browser. It's much better anyways, it sort-of looks like google chrome.Also, does this fix the iBooks problem?
  • chris poole
    chris poole Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i need your help i recently jailbreak my iphone 3gs on 5.0 using redsnow 0.9.9b4 it worked perfectly but now and again cydia crashes and when i turn phone off then back on it says no service....then cydia wont load and to get it back on i have to reboot iphone through redsnow and its doing my head in..... any suggestions i really need your help thanks
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    I found the way to solve the problem but can't hold it till next time you run out battery, mean you have to do it again and again after you run out battery, and I have 3GS only, don't know it work with others.1) fully charge you iphone2)JB your phone again ( you can just install Cydia or ipad BB again)P.S. it works on my 3GS but don't kill me if you have brick your phone.wish you luck!
  • kyle
    kyle Posts: 67
    via Wordpress
    just jailbroke my iphone and my messaging app and phone app disappeared no cellular data regarding my number what do i do ?
  • kyle
    kyle Posts: 67
    via Wordpress
    just jailbroke my iphone 3gs with 5.1 and my messaging app and phone app dissapeared also when i reaceive a text is pops up with an alert about unkown url ? what do i do ?
  • akis
    akis Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i jailbreaked my iPhone,and a friends..and everything went well..Jailbreaking another friends iPhone 4..downloaded **** too, but it doesn't download anything (applications)..anyone knows why?