pod2G Reveals More Details About Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S And iPad 2

Comments

• Gbyte
    Gbyte Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You are such an asshole for saying this , how much have you paid this guy for what he's done? He's happy doing this free and you are still here insulting him, you are such an ungrateful dumbass
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    if he runs off with those donations im gonna be pissed.
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    What do you mean run off? He already released a untethered jailbreak.
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    should have used tiny umbrella to save your shsh blobs
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    While I agree with you Apple, and was thinking the same thing. Release it for those of us that have developers accounts ... I can play devils advocate for a brief second and say the downside to that would be waisting the stuff they have figured out on this method and having apple fix it before an exploit is found to install it. Then we would be back down to square one.
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Well, it is a free market. You can always get your jailbreak from another developer. Or you could sit down, shut up and wait for the free tool pod2g is writing to give away.Oh, wait, you can't get it anywhere else, so I guess you'll have to shut up
  • Leighboy
    Leighboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    How to get account for developing
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    With luck I'll win lotto next week. If there isn't a chance it's going to happen there shouldn't be an entire news feed about how "everyone should update to 5.0.1 now cause the jb could be released next week." it's clearly not close and any post saying it is is full of it.
  • Roger
    Roger Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    How do i make a donation?
  • d-cipher
    d-cipher Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This must be among the funniest thing I've read all week. LOLThe guy says, with luck it will be released next week. Then everyone updates their A5 device, losing their jailbreak. Then he posts a message on his blog, indicating that an A5 jailbreak isn't at all near ready.Now everybody is bitching about the news, and their device has lost it's jailbreak, possibly for a very very long time. That is pretty funny. :PWhy on earth did you update in the first place, when Apple delayed the release of 5.0.2? It's not like the 5.0.1 update would disappear overnight, when you first got the news.Give pod2g some credit for the work he has done so far, and hope for a jailbreak in near future!
    202 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    **** this guy man he is trash!
  • Roger
    via Wordpress
    please if you jailbreak your iphone 4 dont forget to come back and post and tell us all about it the ones still waiting to see if it works, i know there are people out there working hard to get this for us and i just want to say thank you, take your time when its ready you are going to make a lot of iphone users very happy, id be glad to make a donation but havent found a place to do that.
  • iOS hunter
    iOS hunter Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    @Rodger, yeah i waited for a while to JB my 5.0.1.. I did the jump (install cydia) yesterday and I believe everything is Worked out with bugs here and there. But there is some Tweaks still not up to date with ios 5 and above. What i did was install each tweak and apps from Cydia One by One. and restart Springboard ( with SBSetting of course) each time to see if it goes into safe mode. if it does the that app or tweak you just install is not compatible with IOS 5 and above. Good luck Anf Happy JailBreaking!
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    What is the point? Even if you have your save shsh blobs for iPad 2 for 4.3.3 you can't restore to 4.3.3 because apple is no longer signing it.
  • Roger
    via Wordpress
    Thank you Hunter (who am i) im just like you, someone who would like to hear more from those who have successfullu unlocked there iphone 4, i hope to get my iphone 4 firmware 04.11.08 unlocked some day, i would even like to hear what you were able to do when you got it unlocked i herd Cydia is really cool, you can even use another sim card, not going to help me a lot my contract go's all the way to Dec 2012 for all the people that got a jailbreak happy for you for all who diddent hang in there. from Dodger
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    How did u get it for $15?
  • Darkside
    Darkside Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I am waiting for jb of 5.0.1
  • ItsyourBoy
    ItsyourBoy Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    I c the future for apple if their are no more jailbreaks millions of customers will go to Android I know I will be one of them I'm getting tierd of this bullshit apple needs to work something out with Cydia n have N option to have your phone closed or open source with no pirating Apps that will be a win win Plus it would attract more customers
  • dice
    dice Posts: 94
    via Wordpress
    cant release publicly!?.... okay. do it private!. ive donated, and any one who has should have a private place to go and DL, need to get a dev act?. so be it. Theres ways to get around any thing!.... being a hacker he outta know exactly what i mean....ORIt is true, the hack community suffered the biggest lost with geohotz leaving and its a done deal.I just wish some one would just say "WE cant do it". and lets be done with all this. stop bull shitten. if thats the case.
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    you don't need apple to sign it if you append your blobs to the 4.3.3 firmware. Here is a brief article explaining how tiny umbrella helps accomplish this. Apple servers are bypassed. http://www.ijailbreak.com/how-to/how-to-save-your-shsh-blobs-with-tinyumbrella-and-downgrade-using-tinyumbrella/
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    With tiny umbrella he does have a choice. See my reply to your previous comment.
  • Paradox
    via Wordpress
    you can buy a dev account directly from apple for $99.There are some individuals out there that sale access to dev accounts, but you have to give them your devices ID codes so they can register the device under their account. Those people sale dev accounts for 10-20 bucks. As the forum user "apple" has posted before with a dev account and iresign, you can pirate on any iphone/ipad without jailbreaking. It will most likely work fine for iPhone 5 and iPad 3 as well. if you look for how to do that, you will find those people selling dev accounts.
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    With tinyumbrella you might be able to go back to other iOS version but not back to 4.3.3 because apple is not signing it. If you can't got back to 4.3.3 then is there no point because there is no jailbreak for any other version.
  • iKnow
    iKnow Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Think before you speak...research first before you comment so you dont look like a dumb to many user of this site.
  • Fjcruiser
    Fjcruiser Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Im still waiting for the jailbreak for my 4s. Thanks pod2g for the effort hope you can find a solution quick.
  • teror00456
    teror00456 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Habe you heard about iFaith? ^^
  • Frosti7
    Frosti7 Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
  • Artem
    Artem Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    From the site team Dev downloaded beta ask you to Jail for new devices apple.who turned out. http://depositfiles.com/files/dmc0un2uu
  • Kenit
    Kenit Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    For the people who have commented that saving SHSH Blobs in tiny umbrella or iFaith will allow us to go back to 4.3.3. Is it really possible? from what i understand if we are on a 4.3.3 jailbreak, save our blobs and upgrade to 5.01 we are still stuck there, blobs or not. iFaith doesn't support A5 devices, which is what this article/thread is all about. If there is another way please share.