Untethered iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak For iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Progress Update

13»

Comments

• Rorschach
    Rorschach Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    @city023, dude, learn to read the tweets, specifically the "with some luck" part. That doesn't mean he's got it all wrapped up, but rather if he can figure some of the kinks out, he'd be able to release it within a week. Obviously that hasn't happened so he is figuring the problems out with some help, stop sledging him and be more observant whilst keeping within context. There has been progress. That is why this is good news.
  • genXhippie
    genXhippie Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
  • genXhippie
    genXhippie Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    "I think the idea is that 5.1 is a major update vs a small .0.1 type. Use it on te major update then stay on that one through the 5.1.1 5.1.2 etc and hope a new one Pops for 5.2." Exactly. Thank you for clarifying my comment. :)
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    They didn't promise anything, they "hoped"....I wish folk would learn to read and not make it up as they go :-(
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    Well done guys, it will be worth the wait. Take your time and I agree, keep the details of the exploit to yourselfs.
  • salbtj
    salbtj Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Well, it goes without saying that this type of work is tiring and tedious. I do envy this team that is working hard and dilligently to get the JBS out. How would a good developer get into this circle of tremendously smart gurus? I am interested in joining the team and contributing.
  • Tremendo
    Tremendo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Got tire of waitin for 4.11.08 baseband unlock... Needed a phone got a blackberry prepaid tmobile.. Ill keep the iphone around
    123 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    yea... these assholes will keep on saying that they are working on it just to keep the donations coming... i feel sorry for all the losers who donated... y'all losers have fun waitiing... lol