How to Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 For iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Users Using Redsn0w [Untethered]

Options
13»

Comments

• mabaki
    mabaki Posts: 2
    Options
    i had jailbreak (iPhone 3GS ios 4.0.2) i did resetting but i stuck on apple logo, i connect to I Tunes and restored, I Tunes upgraded successfully, Now I had IOS 5.1.1(9B206), model: MC142DN, S.No: 5K 013 xxxxx, Modem Firmware 06.15.00, I jailbreaked by (redsn0w 0.9.12b2) and (iPhone2.1_5.1_9B176 Restore) successfully, On top of Cydia home page (SHSH is there by green color) & at the bottom of page (iphone 3GS, ios 5.1.1, Cydia 1.1.6) , from cydia i installed Rocky Raccon 5.1.1, ultrasn0w fixer for 5.1.1, ultrasn0w 1.2.7, I inserted MTN unlocked sim card (northeastern Africa) BUT NO SERVICE then searching...., Please help what i should do now to get signal.
    Big thanks in advance
  • ayyeitsmark
    Options
    Cydia doesnt show. I tried looking for it but i cant find it. I tried to jailbreak it again, but cant
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    Options
    @ayyeitsmark did you use Spotlight to search for it?
  • redheadedmommy3
    Options
    so i got cydia downloaded but it wont let me open it what should i do?
  • deen89
    deen89 Posts: 1
    Options
    right ive tried this 3 times now and everytime i try to enter DFU mode it says no device connected and then wipes my whole iphone ive now had to restore my phone 3 times which is very god damn time consuming!! WTF!!! some one help me please!!
  • bigokstar
    bigokstar Posts: 1
    Options
    i jailbroken my iphone 4 ios 5.1.1... cydia icon is empty. nothing happen when i tap the cydia app icon.... plus, my Safari won't work. means i cant surf the web. now i need to restore and update my iphone. damn it!
  • hoangtit008
    Options
    Do by Absinthe is perfect!
    Soft Absinthe 2.0.4 is Untethered for all devices use IOS 5.1.1, all devices can plug with computer and use newest Itune to upgrate to ios 5.1.1. Lock also ok, (contact and send the device imei or ID to Apple, they will open it to international one), download absinthe 2.0.4 here http://hoiancitytours.com/travel-news/easy-jailbreak-iphone/ then install to computer and run it. plug devices to computer again, wait few seconds for absinthe find it then click Jailbreak button, wait absinthe do, when finish, device will restart, ok. (before jailbreak, can backup device and restore it later)
  • mamifuego
    mamifuego Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 16g iphone 4s black im trying to jailbreak i keep getting this message Service wouldnt start 3986 what does this mean
  • hilo808
    hilo808 Posts: 2
    Options
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 and now I can't send or receive picture texts can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks
  • ledavies
    ledavies Posts: 4
    Options
    Redsn0w worked great on my 3gs. Very easy to use. I also unlocked it with ultra sn0w. I can't sync my phone with my MacBook anymore. Don't know if that is related to the jail break or not. Thanks for a great product.
  • AshB03
    AshB03 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have an 3G iphone. Would it work for me?
  • AshB03
    AshB03 Posts: 2
    Options
    Redsn0w worked great on my 3gs. Very easy to use. I also unlocked it with ultra sn0w. I can't sync my phone with my MacBook anymore. Don't know if that is related to the jail break or not. Thanks for a great product.
    I think U should install Instalous from the Cydia.
    I'm not quite sure about it, but, I think it should solve the problem. hope I did well :)
  • ledavies
    ledavies Posts: 4
    Options
    AshB03 said:

I have an 3G iphone. Would it work for me?

Yes, it should.

• kaydee22
    kaydee22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have an iphone 4s I was able to jailbreak my phone and everything works perfect, no glitches. I tried twice, I had received the error msg 2000, but to get around that you have to restore ,back up the phone, restore jailbreak then restore from back up and it should work, also if you are using windows make sure that you run as administrator and chose windows xp pack 2. Goodluck !!
  • Damon_Hamilton12
    Options
    you ok mate im running iOS 5.1.1 on my iphone 4s, and im trying to jailbreak it with redsn0w (latest version) and its not letting me it just comes up saying service wouldn't start (3985) can anyone help me? and can you et back as soon as possible please
  • Service wouldn't start (3985)?????????
  • csw88
    Options
    I've just jailbreak my ipad2 with ios 5.1.1 firmware but it seems that Apple had stopped signing IOS 5.1.1 blobs.Therefore,it appears on the main page of Cydia that my device is in the pending TSS queue.I've tried using tinyumbrella but it says CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPad23G 5.1.1 (9B206) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM.
    SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.
    Anyway I can solve the problem?