Comments

• bj man
    bj man Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I got 4 blow jobs and a rim job since I unlocked mine 20 hours ago

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress

I have AT&T right now on my iPhone 3G 3.0. If I unlock my iPhone which cellular networks would I be able to use? Just t-mobile??

• stan69b
    stan69b Posts: 50
    via Wordpress

my iphone didnt even reconize my original orange france sim and after ultrasnow everything was working like a charm , even my proximus one
    thanks again dev team .

• jason_brooke@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

im getting an internal error, could not perform immediate configuration (2) on essential after trying to install ultra snow

• Vicky
    Vicky Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I have AT&T right now on my iPhone 3G v2.2.1 can ultrasn0w work for it

• kkbk
    kkbk Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

worked perfectly here in ghana for me.i wonder why it took u(iphonehacks.com)so long to put this on ur site cos i did mine yesterday afternoon.gmt frm dev-team's blog.big up to dev team for doing it again.keep up the good work and we luv ya!!

• HUY TRAN
    HUY TRAN Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

whats the point of having a 3G UNLOCKED IPHONE without havung ATT'S 3g speed... i had a unlocked iphone 3G BEFORE WITH TOMILE AND THE MAX SPPED WAS EDGE.. WHAT A WASTE!

• Nfsblazer
    Nfsblazer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I had already upgraded the 3.0 software. From where can I get the ipsw file to use it with redsnow? Cheers

• netbook2009
    netbook2009 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can I upgrade my iphone 3G with 2.2.1 firmware (jailbroken and unlocked) to 3.0 without baseband update?

• bob cu
    bob cu Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

unlocked six iphone 3G no prob. thanks dev-team!!

• Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress

go to documents & settings then application data then apple something.you'll find the firmware there.

• Cygnett
    Cygnett Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

is anyone going to buy a case for their new iPhone? there are some awesome ones coming out already:

http://tinyurl.com/mlbmqx

• hgwellz
    hgwellz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I need help ASAP someone please!
    I get to the part where I am supposed
    to backup/restore in iTunes but it wont
    allow me to choose the custom ispw file
    from the desktop, it just goes back to
    my original one. What am I doing wrong?

• Hak Kar
    Hak Kar Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Works with iphone 16gb operator is avea

• Yalın Cagla
    Yalın Cagla Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

works perfectly with turkcell in turkey...installed everything so smoothly...heh

You guys rock a luv you all!!!!!!

Gongrats DEV-TEAM!!!!!!

• pepenivel
    pepenivel Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

iphone 3G 2.1 running with yellowSn0w, i also have windows, no mac, do I have to install redSn0w and then ultraSn0w after upgrading to 3.0 or I just upgrade to 3.0, run cydia and install ultraSn0w? Sorry for the question but I am missing something here I guess. Thanks dev team rocks!!!

• Yalın Caglar
    Yalın Caglar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Yes dude just add the repo address for ultrasn0w and your done....

• Don
    via Wordpress

This is error message that I got while updating my cydia installer.

Error: Couldn't configure pre-depend dpkg for ncurses.probably a dependency cycle

Any solutions?

• LaLa
    LaLa Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

My jailbreak and unlock worked beautifully (thanx a million) but my internet with my tmobile sim card isnt working. It says I'm not subscribed to a cellular data service but i am (or at least I pay for it every month). Im unsure of what to say to customer service under the circumstances...is there a certain type of internet i should be subscribed to? Thank you in advance if anyone can help

• Rich
    Rich Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

I'm trying to run redsnow on my iphone 2g. Everything starts out fine, but after "2nd stage" it says "waiting for reboot" and the reboot never happens. Anyone had that happen? Suggestions? It may have something to do with this phone is not active, i'm using my old sim card. Does that matter?
    Thanks for the advice.

• Rich
    via Wordpress

After running redsnow on my iphone 3G I've tried to re-install apps I had on the phone before I updated to 3G. Intelescreen (lets you view calander on lock screen) locks up the phone due to the "rock extensions" so I've had to delete that. Also, dreamweaver video recorder won't load. Anyone else having that problem? Are we just waiting for updates for those programs? Or is my phone just not working right. Thanks.

• Don
    via Wordpress

I'm found the solution from this site 'http://www.touchpodium.com';. When jailbreaking don't install icy,if you did just re-jailbreak it & it will fix the cydia installer update issue.

• Dacha87bgd
    Dacha87bgd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Sim card isn't a problem, did you restored it to 3.0 or updated? restore it to 3.0 and run redsn0w, that waiting for reboot thing could take up to minute as i remember, are you sure you entered the DFU mod correctly?
    Give us some more info and we will probably work this out xD

• kenny
    kenny Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

Hi,

I have been using the 3G phone well until recently when I accidentally updated onto 02.30.03 base with 2.2.1 5H11.

I then applied yellowsn0w, it reinstalled Cydia and all. But it didn't recognize the T-mobile SIM.

Now I installed ultrasn0w (didn't apply redsn0w as they said not to do it for this baseband). I still cannot use my T-Mobile SIM. One mistake that I did while installing ultrasn0w was that I didn't switch off 3G initially. I reinstalled ultrasn0w; but the SIM still doesn't work.

Can anyone help please!!!

Thanks, Kenny

• Rich
    via Wordpress

I have restored the phone to 3.0, and ran redsnow. I have an innactive sim in the phone right now. This is a first generation iphone. I've rebooted my computer and tried several times to run redsnow, but everytime I get to the "waiting for reboot" after the "uploading second stage", and the computer just says "waiting for reboot" every time. I've waiting for several hours, it's just not going any further. When I run redsnow I push the buttons at the appropriate times, and when it asks for the most current IPSW I have found the subdirectory with it in it and selected the most recent one. (same date as date I downloaded 3.0) I used this same format to jailbreak my other 3G phone and worked great.
    Thanks for your help.

• andres
    andres Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

I can't jailbreak my Iphone 3g for some reason windows tells me that redsnow has encouter a problem and it shutsdown every time. Can anyone offer some advice please I already tried at least 5 times and nothing.

• bob cu
    via Wordpress

same thing happened to me when i tried running on windows 7. Try another computer or download redsn0w v0.7.2 from http://www.iphone-hacks.com/iphone-downloads/file/197

good luck

• bob cu
    via Wordpress

upgrade to OS 3.0, then it shouldn't be a problem. I jailbroke and unlocked multiple 2G and 3G iphones. All worked well, so give it a shot!
    Good luck

• jaco
    jaco Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

new to jailbreaking
    and this was my first unlock and it went
    super easy
    thanks Devteam kicks ass

• Albert
    Albert Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

The easiest method i have performed. Thanks dev team i appreviate everything u guys do for us...viva dev team and i wanted my iphone 3g unlocked as i will be overseas soon...