How to Jailbreak And Unlock Your iPhone With Blackra1n And BlackSn0w on Windows

Comments

• farook
    farook Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i have made jailbreak through blackra1n but wi-fi doesn't take any networks whatcould be the reason

• Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

I have the the 3gs with the updated bootroom. How can i remove the jailbrake without restoring it? Or will blackra1n make another jailbrake so i can turn it off without needing to conect it with my pc to open it again?

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress

DOES THIS WORK ON THE IPHONE 3GS

• Andrew
    Andrew Posts: 168
    via Wordpress

I have an iphone 3g 8fb, firmware 3.1.2, baseband 05.11.07 and everytime I trie to jailbreak it, when I press ''make it rain'' my just goes to recovery mode and stays there. I don't any Geohot. And then I need to restore in order to use it. I have done this about 8-9 times already. Could someone please tell me exactly what to do?

Thank you in advance.

P.S :I don't know if it matter's but I'm from Greece so I'm using a Greek sim card (cosmote)

• Bailey
    Bailey Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

i jailbroke with blackra1n and when i installed winterboard it had to reboot and obviously if you have to reboot a 3gs which is tethered only with the "amazing" blackra1n then it goes into recovery......any ideas?

• Noah Zork
    Noah Zork Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The guide doesnt mention the fact that IF you upgrade to version 3.1.2 you cant unlock your phone anymore "possibly forever"

• doc_g7
    doc_g7 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I used blackra1n and unlocked my phone, i also installed cydia and rock then proceeded to uninstall blackrain. Phone is working but no cydia or rock icon. How do I resolve this?

• elementbdr
    elementbdr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey it worked ive looked for weeks for something that doesnt work on mac thanks guys it really helped me with my videos and buisness

• gau`
    gau` Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

yes it`s work. my boss has upgarded his iphone 2g to 3.1.2 via iTunes and has get a locked phone...i used blackra1n to jailbreak and after search on cydia for BootNeuter to unlock...it`s very easy. PS: u need a WLAN internet acces to install cydia and bootneter!!
    HERE U FIND A FULL TUTORIAL:
    http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/11/jailbreak-unlock-iphone-2g-3-1-2-with-blackra1n-windows-mac/

• Deal
    Deal Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I had tether.. worked great now I dont redid the black rain still no tether think the new carrier update slipped in and messed it up

• Brad
    Brad Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

i am trying to jailbrake my iphone and it goes to recovery mode but then for about 30 mins i get a blue screen then it turns off. i will turn it back on and nothing happened. done it about 5 times please help?

• KMac
    KMac Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

How can I verify that the Unlock worked? This particular phone no longer has AT&T service and I don't have a sim card or service for a different carrier.

• jani26
    jani26 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

can I jailbreak my iphone when I have 04.26.08 baseband?
    cause it writes that only with 05.11.07 baseband its possible to do it...

• Amanda V
    Amanda V Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

so I'm guessing if Blacksn0w doesnt show up I'm screwed and can't unlock my phone?

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

Hi there, I've just bought a new iPhone 3gs with 3.1.2 firmware and 05.11.07 baseband. I've jailbroken it with blackra1n 3 and it's fine until it's turned off the when I turn it back on it goes into recovery mode. Then I have to jailbreak it again, if anyone can offer any advise it would be appreciated. Thank

• 3gc
    3gc Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Alright i unlocked my iphone 3g 3.1.2 for the first time. but now how do i get games and apps without buying them. and what else can i do now that i unlocked my iphone with blackra1n?

• marcus coll
    marcus coll Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Good evening, in on a iphone 3gs 3.1.2 , firm ware 05.11.07. followed tutorial to the letter and got Snow off blackrain with cydia. however when i put in my English orange sim it just comes up with "different sim detected please connect to itunes" however i have signal "i recived a text at this point" . but i cant use anything on the phone unless i put in my rodger sim again. anyone got any ideas. thanks for your time.

• JVirus
    JVirus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Steve, I have a new 3gs as well but I cant even get it to jailbreak. Did you have to do anything special or did you just follow this post?

And you have that issue because its tethered, there's no way around it yet.

• yg
    yg Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

guys, just to reconfirm, every time you guys turn off your iphone or battery run dead. you can only turn it on by reconnecting to the computer and reboot it using blackra1n ? am i right to say that?
    thanks for input.

• Joseph McDonald
    Joseph McDonald Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i dont no if ur still stuck with ur phone but i had problems with booting after jailbreak but as scary as it sounds run the jailbreak AGAIN! it works u just got unlucky

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

yep lame i know but after the next update comes out and gets JB it might go away i hope. SO dont let your phone die or turn off or restart....If so u need a computer and A "U S B" cable and blackra1n to un brick it

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

Hi there m8 I just downloaded blackra1n as above and clicked on it after attaching my phone. Then click on make it rain, ur phone then goes into to recover and then jailbreaks. It's very easy to do, just read the instructions above. Good luck with the jailbreak, I've had 3 iPhone and jailbroken every one. Hope this info has helped. Doing this on my phone so excuse spelling

Steve.

• Zach
    Zach Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

i got it to install but there is no black snow icon on my springboard or a blackrain icon anymore wtf????/

• Zach
    Zach Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

can yall help me plz??

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

i got error (OX E800000A) what is this ? i tune not regconize the iPhone when i plug in is there something going on ? or that how the program is ? in that case how can I import music to ipod on iphone? thanks alot

Tom

• randy
    randy Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

i have the 2g iphone that is unlocked and jailbroken os 2.2.1. do i update with itunes then run black rain? or do i need to do something else.

• Fred
    Fred Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

wow..couldn't be easier!! thanks so much!!

• Nef
    Nef Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi all,

my phone is 3G and jb with 3.1.2. But there is no Internet tethering option. Is this normal? If I want that option do I have to hard reset my phone? Does anyone else has this problem?

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

can anybody tell what happen when i turn off the fone and the fone is in the recovery mode.i know u have to rejailbreak'm but is there is anyway that could solve this problem without rejailbreak.thank you

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

Okay, so i've jailbreaked my iPhone 3G. It had the 3.1.2 update. I am now trying to unlock my phone. But its saying im not connected to the internet. Do i have to install the 'sn0w' from the Blackra1n app that I have from the JB?

PS. I am connected to a SKY wireless and a 3G connection. Also i still have my usb connected