How to Jailbreak And Unlock Your iPhone With Blackra1n And BlackSn0w on Windows

1235»

Comments

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

Hey buddies...

Just follow the above instructions, you will have Iphone unlocked and install cydia after successful installation and you can use so many hacked apps...

• barry
    barry Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Hi, successfully JB and unlock with Blackra1n, but cannot get a copy of tom tom or monopoly to work, will not install them. They did work when U originally JB with pawnage but then stupidly upgraded to 3.1.2. Any ideas please?

• Morgan
    Morgan Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I'm having the same problem right now. It's been 20 minutes already and the screen still reads "post install log for sno0w" with a blank screen below it.
    I have no clue what I'm doing but the instructions sounded simple enough to follow... maybe I'm just being too impatient!

• Colten T
    Colten T Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I've already jailbroken my iphone with geohot. Does that mean it's unlocked too?

• Doug
    Doug Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

So I've run into a strange problem. I just downgraded back to 3.1.2 b/c I was having too many problems with 3.1.3. So, I ran Blackra1n and it seemingly went through fine. The problem is that the Blackra1n app isn't showing up but Cydia is installed now. So, I tried to download Blacksnow from Cydia, but when I do I still am not seeing the Blackra1n app. I have an iPhone 3G just in case. Can anyone help???

• Qwaz
    Qwaz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

mate how did u get around this problem ? mine is dong the same thing

• Sanjeev
    Sanjeev Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    i think Geohot is inactive at the moment and is busy in battling with Sony..i always liked Geohot and his tools..There was even news about the limesn0w a newunlock tool ..was it just a rumor..