'Spirit' Jailbreak Can Jailbreak And Unlock iPhone OS 3.1.3

Comments

• ItsLil_C
    ItsLil_C Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I find it funny how pple love talkin **** to tha Dev_team n GeoHot bout them not releasing their JB.
    If ur tired of waitin then **** off to be honest!!! I dont c y u even bother tryin to put down a group of pple who is working extremely hard just for tha sincere relief of satisfying JailBreaker enthusiasts.
    They dont get paid nor do they even force pple to pay them for there hard work. If ur 1 of tha retarded persons who update their iPhone on iTunes when they release a new FW then u dont deserve that iPhone cause ur an idiot.
    I cant BELIEVE so many pple go ahead an update their phone knowing it will loose tha JB. Wuts funny is that The Dev_Team and also Cydia itself warns PPLE not to Update their device but yet pple go head n do it which is dumb.
    If u dont wanna wait for tha release of tha JB then how bout u do ur self a FAVOR n YOU come up wit a JB!!! I wanna see if ur capable of pulling off such A hard task. I BET YOU WONT CAUSE I BET YOU WOULDNT HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW TO EVEN BEGIN!!!!
    Just do us all a favor n if u got **** to say keep it to urself cuz im tired of reading pples dumb responses and insulting a group of TALENTED PPLE who take their time to make SURE EVERY1'S DEVICE will work properly wit tha Jailbreak.
    Also, Good Job Dev-Team for keepin up to par wit eveything n for those who agree wit me on this msg.

• Jones
    Jones Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

They don't get paid? Think again. They take donations. I, like many others, have donated a number of times to both the iPhone Dev Team and Geohot. Just sayin, I don't want to hear about all of these great ways to JB the iPhone until the JB is released. As I said, Talk is cheap, so me the JB, and then I will yet again donate my hard earned cash to the Iphone Dev Team and/or Geohot.

• kleo
    kleo Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Your name is Its little lil and you tell us to **** off? Either you are not a man or your lill is small. YOU ****. I just made a statement about the release date.There are people who bought their iphones with 3.1.3 pre installed you retarded s of a b.
    And I am glad that I get sissy people pissed off.
    Go play with your dolls and do not read pples dump responces. Hope your iphone breaks 2night.
    Great job DEV-TEAM.

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Sorry mate, other half got my Acer, she on a course till tomoz. Been keeping my 3 busy (5,6,8) so only had few mins in between "can you do this, that, other" lmao
    will get it to you when she gets back, promise :)

• System
    System Posts: 446
    via Wordpress

Geohot and MuscleNerd should battle to the death with samurai swords and whoever wins must release the jailbreak.

• TimW
    via Wordpress

Everything I own on MuscleNerd & co :)

• TimW
    via Wordpress

Started to read your comments but gave up as txt talk doesn't translate well outside of an SMS

• Andy999
    Andy999 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I got a replacement 3g iphone from apple after I dropped my unlocked one down the toilet. It was set up with the new softwear 3.1.3 baseband 05.12.01
    I have managed to jailbreak it myself with redsnow (and i am useless with computers) I am waiting patiently for an unlock now. I dont think anyone should be slagging of the dev team or anyone that is working to provide an unlock, after all they dont have to bother and its for everyones benefit! I am grateful for the free jailbreak and will be equally grateful for the unlock, whenever they release it

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

i agree its time for the show to begin promises promises.... why wont they give us a date they have them working.stop blaming people for upgrading. what about us people that are buying 3gs with the latest baseband just give people a date for god sake.

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

Cheers bud, reply rec'd @ reply sent, situ understood :)

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

it wont be free if you donate andy there are 1000s of people like me that will donate when it come out. i think everyone should donate if only a small amount. they work hard for us but its frustrating not knowing when it will come out. grrrrr

• G-Man
    G-Man Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I hope that they have no trouble releasing the jailbreak and unlock for ipad and iPhone. Go
    Geohot and MuscleNerd.

• Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

To everyone that replied to me I thank you. Well... I'm out of luck for now. Checking my model it appears that I have a newer MC model so I'm out of luck. I just hope that the teams release jail breaks soon for newer 3GS models. Thanks any ways...

B

• System
    System Posts: 446
    via Wordpress

I say we wait for 6.0 because if they release the jb now apple will fix the exploit. I mean come on it's just common since. Because apple defiantly doesn't check to see if hackers
    have found new exploits.

• eh-jhey
    eh-jhey Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

lol, I hope you meant 4.0

• Travel60
    Travel60 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have a question for the Dev Team with regard to Unlocks. Have they considered getting hold of a Factory unlock phone and figuring out how apple does it. I have a personal interest in this and i suspect many others do as well.
    I do no need a JB but only need an unlock so I can use mumtiple SIMS when I travel. I would like to have an unlocked phone that I can upgrade to the latest apple firmware without any worries about breaking it. I also find a Tethered JB to be unsuitable for me. I have a 3GS running 3.1.3 and baseband 5.12 will be Travelling to Europe in three weeks time and find it frustrating that I cannot use my Virgin Mobile sim when I arrive in London.
    Prior to moving to ATT for the Iphone I had blackberries with T-Mobile and always found that a quick Email to T-Mobile telling them that I was travelling and asking for the unlock code was always successful.

• L0VE 2 HACk
    L0VE 2 HACk Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

YOU KNOW WAT, I AM SURE IF GEOHOT AND DEV-TEAM KEEP HOLDING BACK THEIR UNLOCKS AND JAILBREAKS FOR SPECIFIC TIMES AND WHENEVER THEY WANT TO, SOME OTHER PERSON WILL JUST COMEOUT WITH THE UNLOCK AND JAILBREAK AND THEY WILL BE LEFT IN THE DUST. EITHER RELEASE IT OR SUFFER THE CONCEQUENCES, THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF WILLL-BE HACKERS/PROGRAMMERS THAT WOULD LOVE TO RELEASE UNLOCKS AND JAILBREAKS

• cobra360
    cobra360 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

how did you do it shsh cuz the same thing happened to me and i havent been able to jb yet but been waiting

• Twanger
    Twanger Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Sure there's loads of profecient wanna be hackers out there, hence we're waiting for them to release us as well!, stop talking outta ya butt hole.

• liam
    liam Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

My 4th and 5th serial numbers are "36", so possibly before I upgraded to 3.1.3 I had the old bootrom (& wouldn't have to wait like all others for a 3.1.3 JB). Thing is my phone has never been JB'n & has the the 05.12.01 baseband.

The easiest way to work this out is to go to settings & look in "about" and "modem firmware" will tell you. So till the JB and unlock comes out, I'm stuck with a really expensive ipod

• Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

the tools get release yet? my 3g home button doesn't work anymore. wait the 3.1.3 jailbreak so I can fix that problem. Now I have to turn off the iphone to exit the app. Pain in the ....

• king_lop@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

can i jailbreak iphone 3g on 3.1.3 which came with the latest updates?

• Carlos
    Carlos Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

Got my finger on the donate button... waiting anxiously.

• 3.1.3 Jail break anyone
    via Wordpress

thing the public will never see for a 1000 Dev team.....

A....what is 3.1.3 jail break public release

....Your right

• 3.1.3 Jail break anyone
    via Wordpress

its not what you have done for me...its what have you done for me lately that counts....if you are going to start making things for the public and saying you got them people are gona want them....this guy made the demand for his hacks buy releasing them....now why did he do that...fame, credit, getting his name out there, or just because he can does not matter....he started making jailbreaks and now people want them.....if he stops making them people will hate him....it is the way of the world....try ti remember DZ opinions are like assholes everyone has one including this asshole me hhahahahahahahhah

• moneymike
    moneymike Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

goddamnit i want to jailbreak my 3gs already.. its just laying there...letss goooo man why cant we all just figure a way out like them goddamn ""dev guys'' do..shiittttttttt

• thanhson_hn_591986@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

I have an iphone3gs unlock. But unlucky update 313. Can you help me, Thanks!

• new_guy101
    new_guy101 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

hey guys!this is just a shot in the dark but why keep onn battling apple with jailbreaks? why not figure out how iphones/ipods sync with itunes, use that communication code/exploit or whatever you call it and develop an itunes mirror like cydia and just cut itunes out of the picture completely.... im no geneous nor do i even have a clue as to how it work but maybe haha..... CREATE A ZOMBIE VERSION OF ITUNES SO WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ERRORS/DENIED MUAHAHAHAH!!!!!!