'Spirit' Jailbreak Can Jailbreak And Unlock iPhone OS 3.1.3

Comments

• taus_electro@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

Hey Myself same case... I have 3.1.3 05.12.01 and 06.04.. I need an unlock.. If any luck please email me at tmohamm@gmail.com

• Luke
    Luke Posts: 51
    via Wordpress

could any incharge of dis mof release da ga damn software,dis bein goin beyond joke.security ma hole.wankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ron
    Ron Posts: 69
    via Wordpress

Does anybody know if there is any way out to unlock 3.1.3 with 5.12.01 FOR 3GS sill wondering and going through lot many post and blogs to find....

• goku316
    goku316 Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

i think its true...but theres some minor problem for this jailbreak..i hope he fix the problem b4 this coming april 23..advance 23rd bday=)

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

If you all don't like non Jailbroken iPhones or the locked carrier they are on, dont buy them, simple as that!

• KWD2010
    KWD2010 Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone can help us....
    My iPhone is jailbroken and unlocked and was running 3.1.2. But I seemed to have a problem connecting to my wifi network, so I reset all the network settings (I was advised to do this when I had the problem last time and I did with no ill effects).

The problem is that now my phone just hangs on the Apple logo. I thought that I backed up my firmware and I did have a copy of the 3.1.2 custom firmware but it keeps saying its invalid. I don't want to update through iTunes because I will have to update to 3.1.3. I do have the old boot rom, so I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how I can restore the iPhone back to 3.1.2 jailbroken / unlocked or to 3.1.3 jailbroken and unlocked.

I have a custom firmware for 3.1.3, but not sure if I can use this, or would I need to get another 3.1.2 custom firmware instead???

I've been out of the country for a couple of months, so I'm not up on the latest things, any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!

• APPLEUNBROKE...?
    APPLEUNBROKE...? Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

TBH it dnt really mattet Geohot or dev team they both suck imo they say they will not release jailobreak for the reason being iphone will click and and stop it before releasing os4 or some s**t, but tbh when they release it now , tomorow 2 months away a year away apple will f**k it over again, so all in all lets be honest geo and dev team you just cant beat apple this time be straight with people and if im wrong then yous r wicked and the bigger men but i still await yous to prove me wrong GL

• KWD2010
    via Wordpress

Sorry just to add, my iPhone keeps booting into recovery mode and just stays there, it even turns itself on.... It started with just hanging on the Apple logo screen, now just stays on the 'Sync with iTunes screen'.....

• Debela
    Debela Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hey the waiting for this unlock is too much. I have so far been cheated twice by fake advertisements claiming to have an unlock for the 12.05.01. OF COURSE THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. I was very willing to give the 40 bucks I paid to these cheats to either dev team or Geohot if they released the unlock and requested payment. But they dont. I can imagine that it might make more sense for them to wait until the next OS is released but I also have a feeling that they are expecting one another to release the unlock so that they can keep theirs for the next big thing. Meanwhile those of us who are sitting on an expensive paper weight continue to suffer. for heavens sake. Please release the damn thing. apple is bound to develop a patch for the newer version anyways and there is bound to be some loophole as ever. so the game will continue.

• Latnlovr
    Latnlovr Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Word up people think geohot is obligated to come up with an unlock for their phones, geohot is a cool dude but I hope he says **** everybody.

• goku316
    goku316 Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

i thinks this is a fake

• simple
    simple Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

just wait for another version...

this is just an elaborate scheme...

• new_guy101
    new_guy101 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

man screw this......i think im starting to learn to live without jb, my hopes of a jb ae about completely gone....blackra1n, spirit nothing...alot of false promises....both videos are too blurry to make out wether its 3.1.2 ailbroken or 3.1.3..... either way wether the videos are true or not we have seen no action from either side.... there has been many reports and jb video leaks but no one has a release date....lets face it.....they are too busy with all the donation money... roughly 1 million jailbreakers out there and 80% donate on average $10 to all b researchers.... vroom!!!! vroom!!!! too busy playing with ipad integrated lamboughini...........

• adzman
    adzman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

any ideas if the dev team are going to release a jb for 3.1.3 on 5.12?

waiting game is fun.... not, i want my iphone back please!

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

yah ashole...geohot is the greatest

• KWD2010
    via Wordpress

Hi,

I believe that I have my SHSH keys backed up on Cydia for 3.1.2, but I get an error message 1015 when i am trying to downgrade and when I keep trying, it continues displaying that message before going into Recovery mode. Any ideas on what I need to do?

Also, I have had a problem when I have downgraded (cant remember how I did it), that I lost the carrier..... Can anyone tell me how to fix this too?

Many thanks

• Unlock 3.1.3
    Unlock 3.1.3 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hey the waiting for this unlock is too much. I have so far been cheated twice by fake advertisements claiming to have an unlock for the 12.05.01. OF COURSE THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING OF THAT SORT

• prince
    prince Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

spirit only caqn jailbreak ur iphone but cant unlock

• Madyar
    Madyar Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi, I unlocked my 3gs 3.1.3 05.12.01 with spirit, then jb with ultrasnow, but still I don't have network " no signal" help me

• Simpsons Doh
    Simpsons Doh Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

How do I jailbreake a Iphone 3GS when I have the A device: stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen??? I can't do anything with it..!

• Al Daku
    Al Daku Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

u jailbroke it by spirit but u cant unlock by ultrasnow. wait until geohot/iphone dev team release it next month.

• Al Daku
    Al Daku Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

more patience pal. we're all on a same boat. just give more time to iphone dev team and geohot. for sure they'll fix this issues. no doubt bout it.

• QUANLEE
    QUANLEE Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

easyiphoneunlocking.com is a SCAM

• ame.biswas@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

Please help I have iphone 3GS 3.1.3 with latest boot rom, please help help i cannt use it since i baught it in jan.. :( :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

anyone can help me.......

• GBU
    GBU Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i have a 3.1.2(7D11) baseband 05.11.07 is this unlockable?

• George Gogila
    George Gogila Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

What i don't get is why apple is rellising those new softwae that can't be unlocked. they would sell lot more phones than they are selling now. I live in Europe and someone sent me brand new iphone 3Gs from US as a gift, and it has been sitting in my draw for last month and a half. i think it is really F ed up the way they are treating people. first they release an awesome phone and than they lock it so only AT&T costumers can use the phone. so they can get lot more in that 2 year contract than phone is actually worth. they are just F ing pigs. they have billions and they still aren't satisfied. and also what's the dial with their confidentiality. they don't say which phone is coming up next or which product. I think they will sell lot more if they show their product before. anyway i love an iphone, mac and all of their product but this is way too cruel the way are treating people. i don't know this is my opinion. if anyone knows how to unlock 3Gs with latest baseband hit me up at giorgionnelo@yahoo.com. Thanks

• star-gazer101
    star-gazer101 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I believe blackra1n offers tethered JB & unlock. Geohot the developer for this task is sharing the software for free at blackra1n.com. Note that blackra1n is spelled with ONE instead of the letter eye (i).

I have used it successfully. Unfortunately after several (6) months my phone has gone into recovery mode and Itune wants to restore with update to 3.1.3 which has left me in a very difficult situation. I cannot use the phone unless I surrender to 3.1.3. Even though I have custom iphone2,1_3.1.2_7D11 restore.IPSW, when I try to restore, Itune comes up with error 1604. I will appreciate it greatly, if someone can share a solution ( if there is one ).
    Thanks , star-gazer101

• Kris
    Kris Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

Hi,
    I have a situation here...
    I live in India.
    I went on a vacation to Malyasia and happened to buy an Iphone 3gS there. When I was buying the phone I asked the vendor to give me a phone that is factory unlocaked and the guy said its actually a Factory unlocked phone. Good I bought it..It was unlocked and everything was great.
    ..vacation continued and I went to Bangkok and I had to take a flight back to India now I powered off the phone and then when I tried to power-on, it got stuck in the DFU mode or something like that with the Itunes and USB cable icon.
    Then I thought may be I should connect it to Itunes and I connected it as a result the firmware got updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 and then the phone is locked now. This is when I realiized that the phone is a jailbroken one and I was tricked in.
    On business, I am here in the US in the San Ramon area and searched through consultants.apple.com website and found your number and so writing to you.
    I am here in San Ramon for a couple of days..is there anything you can do have my phone unlocked, so that I can use it back in India ?
    Any help from your end is appreciated, as you know the phone is really expensive, especially in Asia.
    Please note that I didnt use the phone even once so far :-(

Thank you,
    Kris