124»

Comments

• Kris
    Kris Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

Hi,
    I have a situation here...
    I live in India.
    I went on a vacation to Malyasia and happened to buy an Iphone 3gS there. When I was buying the phone I asked the vendor to give me a phone that is factory unlocaked and the guy said its actually a Factory unlocked phone. Good I bought it..It was unlocked and everything was great.
    ..vacation continued and I went to Bangkok and I had to take a flight back to India now I powered off the phone and then when I tried to power-on, it got stuck in the DFU mode or something like that with the Itunes and USB cable icon.
    Then I thought may be I should connect it to Itunes and I connected it as a result the firmware got updated from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 and then the phone is locked now. This is when I realiized that the phone is a jailbroken one and I was tricked in.

• human
    human Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

yea...i' ve been waiting to long for the JB to be release. and the resault always maybe...

so please...stop telling a ****...

• human
    via Wordpress

huh...it been too long on waiting for the JB to be release. what a waist of time...
    they keep telling every one it going to be release soon but the resault still 0.....

they just making every one waiting for some thing that would never come.

i just wondering...
    why they can JB the iPad with 4.0 but on the iphone 3.1.3...
    it all a waist of time on waiting...

• human
    via Wordpress

you are an idot...
    you've already update it to 3.1.3 firmware..
    it is you have buy the jailbroken but when you got stuck on the itune screen you should update it.

• Katinka
    Katinka Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I am in the same situation as well. Is there an unlock yet for the new version of iphones? (5.12.01) I type it in on google and they say that there are but you have to be 19.99 or however much. Please reply is there is!!!

• Jon
    Jon Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

can't do a custom IPSW, u have to get a 7D11(3.1.2) from www.iclarified.com and restore with it...

• Ravi_pokefreak
    Ravi_pokefreak Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Can you spirit jailbreak with an already unlocked iPhone?