iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Progress Update

Comments

• Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

JOB WELL DONE GUYS I JUST PICKED UP A NEW IPAD AND A NEW IPHONE 3GS CANT WAIT FOR THE JAILBREAK . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, IF IT WAS NOT FOR JAILBREAKING I WOULD NEVER BUY AN IPHONE OR IPAD

• SteveJobs
    SteveJobs Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

You're a fag. Fag.

• jpitch
    jpitch Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

This is exactly what I was referring to. Excellent update. Thank you!

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

my 3gs 3.1.3 is jailbroke....

• Rick
    Rick Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

How did you do this exactly?

• at&tHaTer
    at&tHaTer Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
  • big money
    big money Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Guys everybody should stop donations
    donations should be given after release
    no release no donations.

NO JB NO PAY CHECK

• Old Timer
    Old Timer Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

I am one of the unfortunate ones that purchased a 3gs JUST after the update so what I recived straight from my provider was 3.1.3 with the latest bootrom. However I knew exactly what the device was capable of OUT OF THE BOX and that was my motivation for purchasing. To buy something purely based on exploits that allow you to do other tasks is simply stupid imo.

When a JB becomes available then I will use it to add a few of the desired added extras I have in mind.

For those people scrambling and complaining that their phones are useless cause they can't unlock them .... mabey you should have considered this when buying your iphone... It's not like apple keep it a deep dark secret that you will only be able to operate with their chosen carriers.

Mabey it's 15 years + experiance not only spectating but also contributing various exploits that has left me with this train of thought but really I can't see any of these developers feeling bad for you lol

If you want to purchase products that require exploiting to do what you "need" then you can eigther learn to do it yourself or simply deal with the fact that you can't and wait for those that can or heres an insane idea ..... Buy something that can do what you need it to

• Old Timer
    Old Timer Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

Owe .... Thankyou for the update , Hopefully it has answered the hanging questions that those with half a brain have.... Those without will no doubt do what they normally do and ask if the JB is ready yet :p

• Booland
    Booland Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have 3g 8gb OS 3.1.3 bootloader 5.9. Can I jailbreak it? How?????

• JT
    JT Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Hi booland, look into Redsn0w from the iPhone Dev Team.

• big money
    big money Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Guys everybody should stop donations
    donations should be given after release
    no release no donations.

NO JB NO PAY CHECK

• vesh
    vesh Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i updated the new version from itunes 3.1.3(7E18) with baseband 05.12.01 on my 3gs iphone and i try to restore it again from itunes because my iphone was lock and i cannot use anymore. but now i have again another problem is that when i turn on my iphone i saw the usb connected with itunes and above the itunes there is a lock sign. stuck in emergency screen. i dont know how to fix it please i need your help

• Alexander
    Alexander Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

you need to activate it with the sim from the carrier ur iphone normally works,had the same issue.

• Wesley Serrano
    Wesley Serrano Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi Guys ! that tool looks like realy powerful, they are thinking ahead to allow final user be more produtive and help the community somehow, and i like the ideia ...

Tks to all ...
    Wesley Serrano (Brazil)

• badboy
    badboy Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

nuff with this sh1t. release the damn thing already. Like 3-4 people found away to jailbreak and not a single person has released anything yet. They are making us wait longer than ever. Why cant just one dev release his sh1t and other devs keep their jailbreak for the next firmware. I smell bullshit but lets see what happens.

• and
    and Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

i agree it's smelly something is not right here. they don't have to wait so long as some say Bering adlfraid apple will fix the exploits. I am 100% sure apple guys know more about the exploits then all the dev teams together.

• Piet Puk
    Piet Puk Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

So if I understand well an Iphone with OS 3.1.3, bootlaoader 05.09 and Baseband 05.12.00 can't be unlocked and jailbroken? If I have or are able to obtain a official SIM phone card from the provider would my phone be unlocked automatically or do I have to bribe someone within the phone company? (As thats quite easy here in Indonesia)....

• brave_heart90@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

will this method work for the newest bootrom aswell?! i think i have 6.04. will it work on mine :S

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

I need an UNLOCK, not a jailbreak, I just want to be able to use my phone... so frustating to have an iphone not able to use it :(

• laurie
    laurie Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Mike,
    I'm in that same boat Mike. My daughter and I are waiting patiently and she is getting so frustated so don't know whether to sell the phones and get 2G's or what? I hope we hear something soon! Have a great week!

• jim
    jim Posts: 128
    via Wordpress

Smells like fish or something .

• Danny
    Danny Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

well i have an iphone 3g aswell i tried jailbreaking it wid redsn0w but it din't work,how did u jailbreak yours..???

• Jeff K
    Jeff K Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE IS I HAVE TWO IPHONE 3G ONE ON ATT AND ONE ON TMOBILE BOTH ARE UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN ON 3.1.3 SOFTWARE. IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP EMAIL ME

JKATZ3466@GMAIL.COM

• Jeff K
    Jeff K Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I JUST GOT DONE JAILBREAKING + UNLOCKING T-MOBILE SERVICE ON 3.13 SOFTWARE. VERIFIED 100% WORKING...I AM READING A LOT OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS....WHOM HAVE STILL TO JAILBREAK OR UNLOCK THEIR PHONES...IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK.

JKATZ3466@GMAIL.COM

• Sfinx09
    Sfinx09 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

yes your phones are all 3g they are jailbreakable for life it is us ones that have bought a new 3gs on 3.1.3 who cant jailbreak! jsut have to wait paitently although i am using 4.0 and love it that and the jailbreak when it comes makes for the best os yet!

• Ikillaz
    Ikillaz Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I already jailbroke my iPhone 3GS. Funny how people follow Geo and dev team. My crew is called ikillaz. Look out for our exploits, coming soon for ipad . "sneak peak coming soon.". Exploit name "ipadkilla...... "

• Ikillaz
    via Wordpress

**** it. I'm going to prove this **** right now. Check out our ipadkilla exploit right now. My team will make tools for jailbreaking available on Friday 4/16/2010. Check out the video at www.YouTube.come/ipadkilla. It's a wrap. ikillaz taking over

• Ikillaz
    via Wordpress

Hahaha. For all u fools who actually checked out www.YouTube.com/ipadkilla u are all fucking morons. That's the same **** Geohot and the Dev team are doing. Feeding u nonsense. These fuckers the have the slightlest exploit to be fully functional with the latest apple updates. Stop waisting ya time and spend it wisely doing something else. I prefer getting my **** sucked than reading all the bullshit they putting up here.