New Version Of Spirit Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Released

124»

Comments

• justinn
    justinn Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i jb my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 with spirit then downloaded the blackra1n unlock from cydia and my phone is stuck on the apple logo, any ideas how i can fix it?

• A Guy That Thinks Jobs Sucks
    via Wordpress

i said it once and i will say it again: In your face Jobs!! The hackerz like geohot and the devs will ALWAYS jailbreak your products! Go hackers!!

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

geohot said he had an exploit, could be the one that unlock the next firmware update.
    well im hoping so anyways. but cant complain, ive saved so much money just with the jailbreak

• Damian Vreto
    Damian Vreto Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Yeah I tried the fuzzyband but I didn't work. Will I ever be able to unlock it tho??

• Juicebox
    Juicebox Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

You can't UNLOCK your 3GS with blackra1n, you have to wait till they release a new version. So maybe instead of asking why your phone is not working properly you should read the above messages before posting...Gosh.

• B
    B Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

hi,
    i have a iphone 3g its mb500b on 5.12.01 running 3.1.3
    i have jailbroke it with snowbreeze, fuzzyband wont downgrade it so i cant unlock it.
    it does recognise payg sims though, currently saying orange uk 5.1 but wont call, i think its barred.
    is there any point in me using the spirit jailbrake? will it bennifit me in any way?
    ive been waiting for this release hoping it would give the option to change imei and unlock but it hasnt.....
    is there any point using spirit?
    thanks

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

no its not at all true ,.,.,., jus a money making racket
    dnt try it

• Damian Vreto
    Damian Vreto Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I've tried that fuzzyband aswell but it doesn't work because my 3gs is on new bootrom 05/12/01. I've tried to downgrade it through my lop top still it doesn't work. I'm really desperate to unlock it but unfortunately I think there is no way.

• zebcreed
    zebcreed Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Just thought I'd try this one more time, see if I could get a response. Can't send or receive MMS, if I do receive one it's the old ID password method. Have tried reseting network prefs. Don't MMS much at all, just hate it that it's not working. STILL LIVING HAVING THE JAILBREAK BACK. Thanks guys.

• Jason Pereira
    Jason Pereira Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Interesting! I will definitely consider this for my little project related into this one. Thanks.

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

You need the blacksn0w RC2 from the http://cydia.pushfix.info repo. Add this URL to your sources in Cydia then search for blacksn0w RC2. It is an updated blacksn0w unlock patched for 3.1.3. but note you must still be on the 05.11.07 modem firmware. If you installed 3.1.3 stock firmware you modem firmware was almost surely upgraded and is no longer unlockable

• SK
    SK Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

When I try to run the Spirit executable, its giving a pop up saying that Spirit requires iTunes 9 or higher to work, yet I have 9.1.0.79. Please help!!

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

You got rickrolled! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

after yyou unlock your device with spirit go on cydia and download ultrasnow thats an unlocking tool

• skywalkeriom
    skywalkeriom Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Hi Guys, I have iphone 3gs 3.1.3 firmware 5.12.0 baseband and new bootrom model MC and I have jailbroken AND unlocked my iphone 3gs 2 days ago but you will need to get one of those phonebook simms as in serif's post and then it will work.