iPhone 4 Vs. HTC EVO 4G: Which One Will You Buy?

12346»

Comments

• nappyboy
    nappyboy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    u know wat u ar talking bout.
  • Harry
    Harry Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    I started with the evo 4G had loads of software related glitches. No multitasking especially during a call which was frustrating since I expected that to be the same as with the iPhone since they called it the iPhone killer. Switched over to AT&T got iPhone 4 everything I missed from the evo I got from jailbreaking and yea AT&T rots but I could unlock and go with any other service. IPhone 5 is out in august with 4g meaning the evo losses it's last edge other than massive screen (resolution = meh). Battery may give 5 hours of talk time but it barely gave me 3 hours of pocket time iPhone 4 lasts me all day with using all normal functions and not having to babysit it's connections. This all being said. Evo 4g had the obvious edge over iPhone 3. Then iPhone 4 came out and it still "had" the edge out of the box but with a jailbroken or unlocked os on iPhone 4 that advantage is gone. It could be said for anti apple people they were at least on even ground. iPhone 5 will be out in august with 4g and evo will be another forgotten tech. Non-bias straight practical talk.
  • Jebac
    Jebac Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I see some iPhone fanatics complaining about the screen resolution on EVO.. I don't care even if its resolution is 20 by 10, its picture is still crystal clear. I had an iPhone and I switched to EVO because you just get more out of it like gps navigation, 4G, free music download and much more. The thing that pissed my off about apple is that they would just change a shape of a button on iPhone and claim for it to be the new generation of iPhone. If they wanna keep up with phones like EVO, increase the size of a screen for God's sake. Don't get me wrong, iPhone 4 is a great phone and if you like it, well it's just the matter of personal preference. But don't be ignorant about phones like EVO if you never owned one before. And trust me, you would fall in love with it if you had one!
  • t-man
    t-man Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Iphone or in other words IFail is the worst phone on the market even today!!! I LOVE HTC EVO 4G...(rape rape)
  • jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress
    I am not an IPhone person I would so get the EVO 4G then the IPhone I already won one and like one of the previous comments said the EVO can operate on either 3G or a 4G network witch are both good and why pay for more when apple is making a phone that basically dose stuff and android can do .. I mean I don't see a point in paying money to apple for a phone they make when you can get an HTC phone that basically dose the same things .. for the most part .. Apple always is coming out with a new IPhone's witch I find very annoying because they can never stick to one friken IPhone its always something new and Siri its basically like Google voice just dose not open the browser to do allot of things .. I don't need a phone to talk to I have friends for that .. see they basically are just copying Android devices in very suspicious ways that you can not tell .. just add it up .. and you tell me why pay for some fancy phone from Apple .. And not only that Iphone's are scary to own they break very easy and the back is made out of glass as well and allot of people break there Iphone's when they first get the or the second day .. Very fragile phone and I would not recommend it for anyone .. EVO 4G is the number 1 smart phone to own then an Iphone I say..